Friday, June 21, 2013

The Weather Goddess's WATER BROKE Last Night (rainy season has begun)!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> STUFF!!!:


1. Overnight, Adam Kokesh CLARIFIED his comments. I have NO IDEA why ONLY on HIS Facebook Page do the comments run with the most recent on TOP -- where everywhere else, the most recent are ON BOTTOM.


I suggest he contact EXODUS INTERNATIONAL if he needs more information: http://exodusinternational.org/ .


>>> LATER I noticed that the chronological order of my conversation with Adam Koresh is somewhat JUMBLED (probably due to his JET-BLAST arm-pit pheromones -- enough to even CONFUSE THE INTERNETS!!!):




Hey Adam: you made my blog AGAIN and BIG TIME!!! You'llLOVE it: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/06/as-heard-on-cnn-we-live-in-such-wierd.html
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
2. So James Gandolfini is said to have died of a HEART ATTACK. Please call my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan at +1 (919) 231-3337 (listed), and ask HER about all the chemicals that can be used to induce what LOOKS like a heart attack.


I hope Italian Authorities have TAKEN WHAT IS NEEDED to dig DEEPLY into the actual Cause of Death -- and not ONCE AGAIN simply CAVED to pressures from the CIA/NSA!!!


And even if is IS as simple as a heart attack -- NO ONE now sleeps so much better with Gandolfini GONE as John Uecker.


And NO ONE needs as much protection from the CIA/NSA as producer Scott Rudin!!!


3. Also posted to my Facebook Page:
 
 
Scott Kenan
48 minutes ago via The Huffington Post

 
 
 
www.huffingtonpost.com
"American men need to get over their Freudian fear of showing off their junk," Simon Doonan proudly proclaims in a piece for Slate. Well, then.
· 48 minutes ago via The Huffington Post


Like · ·
 
 
* * *


4. I am headed to Colima, Colima, Mexico today -- to honor Rey Coliman, the ONLY native Mexican King who did NOT ever surrender to the Spanish.


 
 
 
 
 
 I expect to also meet up with my godson, Diego, and his family -- as well as my good friend who introduced me to the Governor of Colima Estado and is a very close friend of former Mexican Presidente Salinas.


We need to see if there is any UNFINISHED BUSINESS I can assist the Mexican Government with.


I do NOT expect to run into the Bush Family's SELF-DESCRIBED "Chief Money Launderer", Martin Lamb with is OFF-SHORE island with JET PORT near Panama -- but ya NEVER KNOW what UNEXPECTED ADVENTURE awaits me there!!!



 


Refresh yourself on Martin Lamb (if you care to): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html .


5. So TOODLES, and I hope ALL MY READERS have a MOST PLEASANT WEEKEND filled with TONS OF SEX with PEOPLE who at least CONSENT and you act at least MINIMALLY RESPECTFUL.

 
But LOVE este MAS MAJOR!!!


Scott
 
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: