Thursday, June 27, 2013

WHOOPS!!! Drug Mobsters Obama, Emanuel, Clintons, Cheney and Bushs STEAL from CATHOLIC CHARITIES (and unborn REPUBLICAN Protestants!!!)!!!

 
Volunteers at TILESON OUTREACH, partially funded by its OWNERSHIP of a percentage of my book WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS.
 
 
 
 
 
Tileson's STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (click image to enlarge).
 






>>> MY EMAIL TO FATHER BOB AT ST. MARY'S (COPIED TO all 500!!!) :



Dear Fr. Bob,


As I'm sure I don't need to tell you, "The Lord works in mysterious ways."
 

The Chicago Drug Mafia, using a case brought against me by Jamie Sutherland, former Senior Vice President of Wells Fargo Advisors, Chicago (the same town where Wells Fargo Bank sustained the LARGEST FINE IN HISTORY for laundering DRUG MONEY, but since $200,000,000.00 was only a small DROP IN THE BUCKET to them, they FELT a little sting -- but KEPT ON OPERATING to ENSLAVE OUR CHILDREN with drugs.
 

You can SEE how VIOLENT and HATEFUL Chicago is under the Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama Drug Mafia that gets its orders from the Cheney/Bush Republicans. The BEST NEWS: NONE of these people were BROUGHT UP CATHOLIC!!!
 

And they NOW intend to steal from ME -- but also St. Mary's Catholic Church and Tileson Outreach. I will copy them in this so they know how to reach you to make any arrangements they need to with you, listing your contact info is on your website: http://outreach.thestmaryparish.org/ .
 

As is very well documented and I have material witnesses as well, this "lawsuit" was NEVER served to me legally, so I will EVENTUALLY put them all in Federal Prison(s). But for NOW, I can tell you only what is obvious:
 

1. In illegally gaining ownership of my copyrights to WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS as well as my blog: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , their plan is that since NO ONE in North Carolina was able to permanently jail, nut-house-commit, or murder me -- despite SO MANY ATTEMPTS (now existing only as humorous memories -- with lingering CRIMINAL CASES to be filed by me or compensation paid me), they HAD TO ADMIT that my memoir (which LAWYERS from Alyson Books/HERE! Media SWORE TO ME they would see was NEVER published, when they gave me back my rights after cancelling my contract in early 2010), HAS been successfully enough published on Amazon -- and publicized on my blog (and many OTHER TRUE POLITICAL POINTS made there as well), they can NOW CHANGE THE CONTENTS of my book to SUPPORT the Episcopal Church/Sewanee/Chicago Drug Mafia's intentions of DESTROYING TENNESSEE WILLIAMS' REPUTATION (especially as regards his Love of his sister Rose, who like Rosemary Kennedy, had a pre-frontal lobotomy to SAVE FROM EMBARRASSMENT Rose Kennedy and Edwina Williams who just wanted their daughters to ACT MORE CHRISTIAN and STOP being interested in SEX!!!
 

This I got from several members of the Williams Family and ALSO from members of the Kennedy Family -- NOT just Tennessee Williams!!!
 

2. Our situation is FURTHER COMPLICATED because not only does Tileson Outreach OWN 10% of my book, really, but so does a young man who lived down South 8th Street in Wilmington from me -- he having a LEGALLY EXECUTED PAPER CONTRACT to this effect. Unfortunately, during a CYBER STORM on my computer in summer of 2011, much was LOST, and I don't even know his NAME, now -- although I can find it in some PAPER records that I still have -- but unlike your and my contract -- which is verbal -- he has a contract that ANY US COURT would uphold as valid. It is duly signed and witnessed.
 
 
 
 
I DOUBT I will cooperate with that pork-sty Chicago Drug Mafia Set . . .
 
 
(Although I would not MIND exploring just what kind of meat they're packin' nowadaze . . .




The "high-placed" (in the organization -- NOT elected position, he held none), lawyer-Dad took a few days back and forth with me to revise the contract details, so he thoroughly vetted it before we signed with witnesses.



You know how FUSSY lawyers can be!!!
 

 
And the REASON this gentleman contracted with me for an exchange of needed cash then (which today, I can PROVE I did receive), was that he was a senior in college and pre-engaged to a very fine woman. His plan -- approved by his father, a high-ranking Republican and practicing lawyer, was to USE his share of royalties to pay for the UNIVERSITY EDUCATION of their children-- HOW COOL IS THAT??? AND ESPECIALLY FOR A KENAN???
 

So OUR plan was not to really even have CONTACT much until many years from now and I could present the money's accrued to them for EDUCATION.
 

I hope they can track him down without my help -- or they will NOT be able to transfer ownership anywhere NEAR "cleanly".
 

3. And I HAVE TO ADMIT that now having seen this "final judgement" of Cook County Courts, that "Testosteroni" COULD NOT POSSIBLY have been working with them. His suggestion of my fixing in my blog what they CLAIM they wanted "fixed" -- but I have TWICE proven by doing and yet they STILL continued the ILLEGALLY FILED case -- is like spitting on a forest fire. Mr. TEST-O just is NOT "real-world" oriented (since he's rather reclusive).


That's all.

 

4. I should also mention that I called my mother this morning (whom you have known as your parishioner at St. Mark's in Wilmington back in the 1980s and 1990s), and told HER about this recent action. She LAUGHED IN MY FACE and then cheekily sing-song told me she had more important things to do and could speak no longer with me -- then hung up on me and probably did a little dance in the living room.
 

Women who grow up being FORCED to "oralize" their "retarded", un-kosherized and un-hygienic uncle REPEATEDLY (being afraid to tell even her priest), and ENDURE the Ku Klux Klan burning a cross on their front yard (when she was six years old!!!) because in Southeastern Indiana about 1930, the Klan was more anti-Catholic than anti-black -- no blacks allowed BY LAW then to live in Franklin County, Indiana, they were a TAD SCARCE.
 

But Mom chose FEAR and HATE over God's ALL-EMBRACING LOVE, and raised us with Swastikas on our dinner plates and daily beatings -- after having worked with Dr. Mengele's Chemistry and NAZI Mind Control data at Proctor & Gamble in Cincinnati until nearly time for my birth. As you know (at least know my claim). Mom went on to NOT ONLY be complicit in the MURDER of Pope John Paul I, but as Dick Cheney's chief liaison with Popes Paul VI, John Paul II, and Benedict-the-Ratzinger.
 

Mom has ADMITTED TO ME several months ago now, that MY BLOG forced both the Pope and herself to SIMULTANEOUSLY RESIGN. Pope Pancho COULD NOT BE MORE GOD-CENTERED -- in fact, I consider him to be RIGHT UP THERE with the Dalai Lama as a LEGITIMATE spiritual leader of MORE than their own sects.
 

5. Earlier today, I went ahead and had Bank of America schedule my lately usual amount of quarterly donation to Tileson Outreach (a little higher than your actual % of royalties), despite this odd development. I intend to continue to do this regardless any legal wranglings. It is estimated that you will receive it July 2, and I ask that you cash it ASAP, so that I don't have to keep remembering I have a check out.
 

6. Well WHO KNOWS what could happen next -- and I am copying this to everyone at Saper Law so they have some idea how COMPLICATED this transfer of ownership will be -- should they proceed.
 

7. Cheers to you and Sister Isaac, especially, and PLEASE enjoy the HUMOR of all this as I proceed (you too proceed???), in this ENTERTAINING FARCE!!!
 

8. You STILL get half the net of actions stemming from my UNCONSTITUTIONAL jailings, commitments, and other harassments at the hands of North Carolina Courts and the Republican Party. Whether they settle small or I win BIG, my writing and such will eventually ENORMOUSLY profit Cape Fear due to my TRUE HISTORICAL TALES, so that money is really a SEED INVESTMENT by those who APPEARED to be my enemies, yet can NOW reform themselves and NOT EVEN LOSE THEIR POSITIONS!!!
 

I see my Wilmington Adventures as a COOPERATIVE adventure producing a VERY COMPELLING STORY that will benefit ALL -- including Ben David, Ernie Thompson (and First Prez), First Baptist, First Methodist, Evangelical Lutheran Church, Evangelical Episcopal Church (Sunday brunches for homeless), and the church that does "King's Breakfast" every First Sunday -- but perhaps NOT Sen. Thom Goolsby, Good Shepherd Center, or Mercy-ME Homeless Shelter and Narco-Trafficking distribution center (much like "THE EVIL SHEPHERD" as my co-homeless friends always called it).
 

I really should say that as HARD a time as I've given Ernie Thompson, HE is the person I have had the BEST theological discussions with. IN DEED, he is the FIRST VALIDATED CHRISTIAN LEADER who confided in me that he -- like me and ALL who study Science of Mind, aka Religious Science, KNOW: that God SO LOVES HIS CREATION that NO ONE is FINALLY condemned to hell -- despite Catholic belief in "Mortal Sin". (I was always too intimidated by Dr. J. Kennedy Schultz, President of Religious Science, International, my TOP spiritual teacher -- just like I was with Tennessee Williams when I worked for him -- to carry on an actual conversation with him. Ernie really took Kennedy's place in that sense.
 

And my Discovery Class at First Prez was actually MORE HONEST than most of the discussions I was party to at the Spiritual Living Center of Atlanta -- the partially bastardized thing that Kennedy's congregation became after his death with Rev. Paul Gonyea sleeping with other female church members while STILL MARRIED to his original wife, Leslie.
 

AND they actually EMBEZZLED church funds as well.
 

Well, AT LEAST CNN, yesterday, was kind enough to GIVE THE CATHOLIC PEOPLE CREDIT for the TWO Supreme Court decisions on Marriage Equality -- if NOT upper Catholic Clergy.
 

It will be MOST INTERESTING to see what comes next -- which will SOON include my at least "precautionary new blog", "After the Whether" -- not yet set up, but about Life After We ALL CHOOSE to be on GOD'S or "Satan's Drug-Trafficking" side.
 

I apologize for being so long-winded -- I didn't have time to be shorter.
 

Your Pal in "Christ Consciousness" -- ODDLY manifest,

 
Scott!!!
 

SHOCKING -- especially since Paul Gonyea was BROUGHT UP CATHOLIC (like Kennedy Schultz), and is first cousin to NPR reporter Don Gonyea: http://www.npr.org/people/2781501/don-gonyea .

 
 
 
 
Sister Mary Isaac Koenig who has received PAPAL AWARDS for her exemplary assistance to those in need in Wilmington, NC, is ONE TOUGH COOKIE (and a graduate scholar of HISTORY!!!)!!!
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: