Friday, June 14, 2013

With All Due Respect . . .

 
Don't you agree that Jesus could use some better PR than this???
 
 
Really!!!
 
 
 
 


>>> TODAY SEEMS VERY QUIET EVEN IN THE US of A (can that LAST???) :



So to help fill the TIME, I've JUST THIS INSTANT decided to begin a TREASURED OLD TRADITION of my awarding "Dog-Butt Jesus Awards" .



1. The FIRST ONE goes to ME -- for deigning to presume that AYE have the right to reveal Bob Barr's MISSION TO EARTH. He will handle all of that -- thank me very much -- in his OWN time.



2. The next one goes to Peter King and all the other jet-blast Senatorial LIARS. Uninformed people understandably are confused by the disclosures of Edward Snowden -- but a US SENATOR #1. -- Shouldn't be GROSSLY MIS- or UN-INFORMED, or #2. -- Lie his ASS OFF IN PUBLIC!!!



They all get ONE AWARD together -- since they stay connected by keeping their noses up each others' butts.



3. On Principle, I have no choice but to give the man who is POSSIBLY the most EVIL politician in America (sub-US Congress category): NC State Senator Thom Goolsby of Wilmington.


 
 
May Sen. Goolsby's MAN-PUSSY appear "Christian" when he's bending over, PRAISE JESUS!!!




4. This one (normally, I would NOT award more than three in one day -- I haven't so far, have I???), is TENTATIVE and will depend on "how the wind blows" (regarding privacy, security of secrets, etc.), in the near future: Jeffrey Toobin of CNN.




Not only does the little hairball have a "love child" by PBS/NBC journalist Jeff Greenfield's DAUGHTER, but he's got some KINKS as well:



"Well, here's what we've heard: while we still don't know who the "well-known media figure" at the center of this is, nor what she said to her, specifically, we have heard from a tipster who asked to remain anonymous that multiple women alleged Toobin was into anal sex and fisting, and had a bit of what could be deemed an "anal fixation," though nobody reported any allegations of "rimming" or "salad tossing" or whatever you're going to call it that will help me not explain exactly how that works. Specifics! Kind of."
 
 


* * *


NOW, on a more pleasant note, a birthday share with a friend who lived (very briefly) at the William R. Kenan, SENIOR house at 110 Nunn Street in Wilmington, NC (from which she PROMPTLY FLED), when I was shown it by the owners' daughter, Anna Berry, who without EVER asking me to stay away, managed to get me a CONVICTION of STALKING I think -- I had SO MANY CHARGES (including THREE that were dropped before court (those by Cindy Beatty, Christopher Wright Rogers -- who took out other charges STILL IN PLAY -- and Cheryl Padezanin, wife of GEORGE PADEZANIN, the LARGEST DRUG DISTRIBUTOR living on South 8th Street and leader of the self-described "PADEZANIN GANG" -- George making deliveries disguised as "estimates" for his "Hand-Painted Homes" business -- LOL!!!, so a total of ELEVEN FALSE ACCUSATIONS!!!).



>>> MORE on the "Padezanin Gang": http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/fox-newsrepublican-party-hackers.html



I forget which is what or WHERE it is on District Attorney Ben David's COURT CALENDAR.



Of the FIVE (???) still remaining, only TWO are scheduled with a Court Date: June 18 (or similar). I can't even get up the energy to call my Public Defender Jennifer Harjo to find out the "scuttlebutt".


But here are some of the MANY links to ALL THE ANNA BERRY MAYHEM:



http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/linda-lavins-fagotty-husband-de.html

http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/responding-to-notorious-wilmington-nc.html



>>> AND HERE'S THE PLEASANT PART:




There is no way that my birthday and National Bourbon Day being on the same date is a coincidence.
 
 
 

Like · ·

  • 8 people like this.

  • Scott Kenan Happy Birthday, Kathleen!!!
  •  
  •  
  • We've BOTH come a long way since YOU were the first person I met in Wilmington, NC -- and given that I spent grade school in Louisville, I'm a BOURBON LOVER TOO!!!
  •  
  •  
  • Here in Puerto Vallata I found this brand that I like and had never noticed in the States: http://www.bulleitbourbon.com/ . There's two fingers left, so I'll toast you tonight -- laughing because you are TWO DAYS OLDER than me.
  •  
  •  
  •  HA!!!
  •  
 
 
www.bulleitbourbon.com
©2009 Bulleit Distilling Company, Lawrenceburg, KY. The producers of Bulleit Bourbon® and The Century Council support responsible decision-making.






I hope to set up "The After-Weather" today.




Scott


.

No comments: