Thursday, August 8, 2013

After I WET MY BED -- Aye-Yai-YAI!!!

 
For the record, I did not PEE my bed, but had COPIOUS NIGHT SWEATS!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> SOME NEWS -- OR THOUGHTS. YOU DECIDE!!!:
 
 
1. FIRST, I must admit an error!!! Researching Wilmington's notorious Kenan Sisters, last night, I discovered that AT LEAST Jessie Kenan Wise left Presbyterianism for the Episcopal Church -- NOT the Baptist Church. I assume the same for Sarah Graham Kenan. This does NOT change that I was told by several people that a lot of pictures of them are hung in the bowels of First Baptist -- although THAT TOO might be a LIE. Wilmington WHITE PEOPLE LIED TO ME CONSTANTLY!!!
 
 
And I DO HOPE that all the RICH KENANS who endowed Sewanee (The University of the South -- who were TOTALLY COMPLICIT in the planning and murder of Tennessee Williams, and a school COMPLETELY DEVOTED to preserving WHITE SUPREMACY), as well as the Episcopal Cathedral in Atlanta with the GIANT Kenan Pipe Organ, etc. -- the Atlanta History Center (I'm going off track -- that was ATLANTA and NOT any church), have SEEN THEIR TOTALLY SINFUL WAYS and have separated from attending Episcopal Services -- but KEPT their financial support of things that are done GOOD by the Episcopal Church (that cannot be diverted to the Episcopal Church's DETERMINED EFFORT to BRING DOWN DEMOCRACY in the United States and SELL MORE ILLEGAL DRUGS -- the PRIMARY financial funding of the Episcopal Church in America, if TRUTH BE REVEALED).
 
 
It is NO SECRET that rich people do NOT support their old, EXPENSIVE physical plants and staff, so to KEEP UP GODLY APPEARANCES, the Episcopalian Leadership AUTHORIZED getting into narco-trafficking with the Republican Party and CIA about the time they got into planning to murder Tennessee Williams. in order to STEAL HIS ESTATE!!!
 

 
 
Thomas S. Kenan III: DO YOU HEAR ME??? I recently re-found Tom's home phone number and WILL CALL HIM IF I MUST (or his step-mother, Betty)!!!
 


 
2. When I CALL TOM, I will ALSO ask him WHY in even the 1999 edition of the book THE KENAN FAMILY, ALL of his cousins descended from Uncle Jimmy are COMPLETELY UNACCOUNTED FOR !!!



I actually had contact with Gregg Loomis (Gregg and I met in 1990, when I needed help after my INCARCERATION after I tracked my mother and Newt Gingrich's DRUG TRAINS into Stone Mountain Park on what is now a walk in trail. I was referred to him after I spoke with James G. Kenan (Uncle Jimmy), by phone. Then, he said he was retired -- but that his wife's nephew, Gregg Loomis might help me -- so gave me the number).  



And NOW, Gregg has BLOCKED my every email since 2010greggloomis@mindspring.com . In 1990, James G. Kenan had recommended him to me as his nephew-by marriage, lawyer, writer, stunt-plane flier, and race-car driver Greg Loomis, whose listed phone number was listed at a years-vacant abandoned mansion in the oldest part of Atlanta PRIME RESIDENTIAL just east of Peachtree Street near 10th.


But while in the Atlanta Writer's Club (or similar), in the mid through late oughts, TWICE Gregg Loomis spoke to us -- and BOTH TIMES I spoke with him afterward privately. ONE of those times he was alcohol-pickled (loosing his audience many times), and both times he REEKED of cigar smoke and was quite FAT.

 
I hope he's doing better today!!!



 
More on Gregg Loomis: http://www.greggloomis.com/about.htm .



But after I MET Gregg Loomis who INSISTED the wealthy Kenans absolutely HATE JEWS, he referred me to his son, Kenan Loomis, then beginning his practice in a small bungalow in Decatur. HE couldn't help me either, but I checked out his listed address -- at the then vacant BLOCK bounded by Juniper and Piedmont, 7th and 8th -- the block I ALWAYS PARKED ON when I went to the gay clubs nearby. Mr. Loomis apparently developed it all into the rather impressive THE DAKOTA apartments.





MORE on Kenan Loomis: http://www.cozen.com/people/bios/loomis-kenan.



I should mention TOO that Uncle Jimmy married a Catholic, so then had to pledge to raise the kids Catholic. ALL FIVE are listed in the KENAN BOOK as ONLY NAMES, but my own research shows that two of them became Catholic Clergy of note, and Brutus MIGHT be "Bruce Kenan", a large Catholic real estate developer in New York state. Uncle Jimmy's wife, Anne Clay of the famous Kentucky Clays, was known to have endowed the Catholic Arch-diocese of Atlanta as much as her husband helped the Episcopal Cathedral.


And then Thomas S. Kenan's first cousins -- or niece/nephews, sorting Kenan names makes me DIZZY!!! -- by Owen Kenan (ALL Kenan names come from a RECYCLING FACTORY and so many have the same name!!! He is NOT Flagler's physician who won the FIRST EVER French bravery award given a foreigner -- that as an ambulance driver for France in early WWI) -- but Owen's children are only NAMED in the Kenan Family book -- NO MORE INFO!!!


And THESE two groups of UN-EXPANDED INFO-ed PEOPLE were in line for the LARGEST INHERITANCES. Where are they??? Why ALL THE SECRECY???




And WHY did Gregg Loomis absolutely INSIST that the Kenans HATE JEWS SO MUCH???




>>> ADDED LATER: Emory University -- one of the PREMIER KENAN SCHOOLS -- as recently as about fifteen years ago was EXPOSED for its DISCRIMINATION AGAINST JEWS, but is ALSO known for graduating TONS OF JEWISH DOCTORS!!!



More on all that here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/kenans-were-everywhere-were-everywhere.html as well as here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/10/total-dish-on-wealthy-kenans-etc.html


 >>> MORE ACTUAL BIZARRITY:


 



In 1978, when I traveled to Vineland, NJ to visit Ben Zion Leuchter, owner of not only the Vineland newspaper -- but a chain of newspapers in small and medium cities -- his name translating to "Son of Zion who spreads Light", and indeed, he was a Zionist of some note, he met with me at his home. While I remember LITTLE of the conversation now, the most memorable was that he knew A LOT of what Kenan Money supported -- but had always just ASSUMED they were JEWS -- bearing an Old Testament Name seen in 1st Chronicles -- and since they gave to Education, the Arts, etc. (VERY Jewish activity!!!)
 

Janet, who had helped Nonesuch Records RECORD lots of Balkan odd vocalizations (which in 1974, Janet frequently VOCALIZED hither and YON!!!), had been my roommate for summer 1974, in Cape May -- and I had been HER roommate in NYC, briefly, that fall -- until Hilary Russell talked me into returning to Cape May because William Earl Johnson, Jr. had offered to back us in a STORE!!! (Whale's Tale www.whalestalecapemay.com   as a CONCEPT was the dream of Bill Johnson --  Protestant Irish Mafia from Philly -- resettled in Wildwood Crest, NJ.)


And JUST NOW, going to Whale's Tale's site, I see they are currently FEATURING some things by Alice Steer Wilson, a CRAFTS PERSON who never became anything NEAR an artist. Alice was a HUGE advocate of THE NAZI WAY -- and I'd better stop and define something:



POWER derives only from standing in Spiritual Truth and declaring it. You become the calm one in the eye of the hurricane. (ALL real spiritual teachings emphasize this.)



FORCE is just that: OVERWHELMING "POWER" MAKES RIGHT!!! Traditionally, it is associated with Yankees, Republicans, Protestants, etc. -- but a BIG advocate was Werner Erhard and his EST (which to GET PAST criticism of its NAZI Principles, he later renamed THE FORUM).



Hilary Russel/Pritchard became Alice Steer Wilson's TOP ASSOCIATE in Cape May -- getting many to join THE FORUM -- and even nearly LOOSING some long-time Whale's Tale employees over her INSISTENCE of suffusing the store with these "principles" as well as strong-arming employees to join.



 
Alice's paintings are lovely watercolors dedicated to PERPETUATING MYTHS about the superiority of WHITE PEOPLE and WHITE CULTURE.





>>> Totally Serious: How can someone NOT like this watercolor -- the light, innocent feel . . .


 

OF COURSE Whale's Tale continues to promote this "art"!!! (and WHY NOT??? Just don't think Alice Steer Wilson is an actual ARTIST -- she's a SUPERB CRAFTS-PERSON!!!)



But neither Chuck NOR Hillary have EVER answered the questions:



1. WHY did Hilary's SMART Presbyterian mother, Barbara Russell BRAG ALL OVER CAPE MAY that after meeting with MY PARENTS, Hilary and I were to GET MARRIED??? (My Mom FAVORS Drug Companies and Hilary's Dad, Kenneth "Seton" Russell, had been "Special Assistant to the President of Sterling Drugs" (special assistants do the NAZI PLANNING, of course).



2. WHY did Hilary INSIST in my many visits to Cape May, on giving me a good 30 - 40 % discount on anything in Whale's Tale -- when the very DOCUMENT of sale of stock from me to them SPELLED OUT that I could buy anything there at wholesale (which I always knew would include extra for transport of things like large ceramics from California), for as long as they owned the store.


They had GOTTEN my 25% ownership for only $20,000.00 -- a pittance for it even THEN, and ONCE Chuck tried to lower THAT while negotiating because of my attitude toward THEM, which Chuck claimed had REDUCED WHALE'S TALES' ACTUAL MARKET VALUE (although that made no sense at all).



People who HATE GOD are GREEDY UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES!!!



And Chuck was something of a non-practicing closet case -- most people thinking he should have married his closest Denison University '72 college friend Brad Wernle:



 
Brad Wernle, Senior writer at Automotive News (Crain Communications)





>>> TO WRAP UP:


I had a HUGE DREAM last night full of ENDING TENSIONS so I SWEATED IT OUT all night and HOPE IT DRIES before tonight. This has been the case for me going back many years -- and for much of the 1980s and 1990s, I would have PANIC ATTACKS that these were the kind of sweats known as one of the chief symptoms of AIDS.


But I have been tested many times, and despite my 1980 - 2000 FREQUENT slutty behavior (mostly unprotected), I never caught HIV -- A MIRACLE, really.


I will address the other things in a later posting.


Scott


 

 


.

No comments: