Friday, August 30, 2013

Although NOT My "Official Reply" I JUST SENT This to Mayor Saffo!!!

 
My OFFICIAL MUG SHOT from when I was last incarcerated in NEW HANOVER COUNTY DETENTION CENTER (jail), on April 4, 2012.
 
 
 
There is NO RECORD of this or my other incarcerations (unless that was "BACK-FILLED" in the last week).





YOU GODDAMNED MOTHER-FUC​KER!!! (GMAIL shut down my regular account today after 24 "bounce-ba​cks", although 100 are allowed by THEIR RULES -- I guess CIA/NSA Obama/Chen​ey are NOT HAPPY WITH ME!!!)

Scott Kenan
11:27 AM (1 minute ago)
to bill.saffo, jack.stein, dawn.grants, council, cole, vicechair1, vicechair2, treasurer, secretary, Jamie, marc, drantin, paul.olander, info, bhsander, Lee, erichard, ldnyoung, lharris, anthony, info, office, cynthia, Mary, Christal
YOU GET ME INTO YOUR JAIL'S FUCKING DATABASE (yes, I still have all the PAPER PROOF you incarcerated me FIVE TIMES for about two months) before you RUN YOUR WHITE-NIGGER ASS (not mouth) about ME documenting ANYTHING
 

You are probably as BIG A FAGGOT as Ben David (certified), or Thom Goolsby (rumored). You ALL need drugs to GET HOT WITH WOMEN -- goodie for YOU, but the DRUG TRADE ABSOLUTELY MUST be separated from the TOP POLITICIANS, going forward.

 
Nes pas???

 
COMPLETELY FALSE CHARGES that Ben David ADMITTED FROM THE BEGINNING he had NO PROOF of my having broken a single law. THAT might be the State -- but Wilmington Cops were the BIGEST DAY TO DAY PROBLEM, you STUPID LITTLE GREEK TURD!!!



Top result of image googling "GREEK TURD"



From:

 
Scott David Kenan
The new "SAMBO OF THE CUSTOMS HOUSE" (It might help if you think of "customs" as "habits of thought and behavior".)

.

No comments: