Saturday, August 3, 2013

American NAZI/Christlamists COWER BEFORE THE MOSLEM HOARD!!! !!! !!!

 
 
 
 
>>> AND WHILE THE CULTURE WARS RAGE IN THE USA -- SHUTTING all Embassies and Consulates in MUSLIM COUNTRIES -- MORE is REALLY GOING ON!!! :
 
 
 
1. I THANK Sen. RAND PAUL (with whom I disagree on most other things), of Kentucky, where the Catholic Schools taught me that Martin Luther was a CHURCH HERO because the Catholic Church EVENTUALLY incorporated ALL his points -- except for those DISPUTING CATHOLIC CHURCH SUPREMACY/MARRIED CLERGY!!!
 

 
We were taught that had he been an IN-HOUSE whistle-blower and NOT LEFT THE CHURCH, he would have been a SAINT!!!
 

 
Similarly, today, some believe that Edward Snowden IS IN THE SAME EXACT BOAT!!!
 
 
 
Does this PROVE the USA is a JINGO-CHRISTIAN COUNTRY???


 
 
I SAY yes!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Anyhoo, it is SUBLIME here in Mexico, where I live a "charmed life" in considerable comfort, safety, and securidad. Here is a picture of late dawn this morning taken from my office window, followed by something I posted on a lot of friends' Facebook Pages:
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> OH WAIT -- this JUST IN!!!:
 
 
 


 
 Click Image to see HIS TWIN!!! (Never mind -- I FIXED it.)






Scott Kenan But what are YOU WHITE LIBERALS doing that is PRACTICAL???
 
 
 Discussing it with people who AGREE WITH YOU ON FACEBOOK!!! How HEROIC!!!
 
 
 I've just gotten confirmation from Sen. RAND Paul (someone I disagree with on nearly everything else), that he GOT MY TESTIMONY against the CIA/NSA NAZI Narco-Traffickers, which includes nearly ALL elected Republicans, our BLACKMAILED HOMOSEXUAL President Obama -- and BOTH Clintons -- Bill Clinton having HUGELY EXPANDED the Republican Party's protection of Narco-Gangs in the USA by CIA -- as I PROVED in Stone Mountain, GA where I used to live (and Clinton imported drugs WITH Newt Gingrich while Gingrich IMPEACHED HIM over a blow job -- Gingrich then fucking his later THIRD WIFE while still married to #2).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is my testimony to ALL members of Homeland Security Committees in BOTH the US Senate and HOUSE.
 
 
 
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM sent confirmation they received my messages via secured server -- but only Rand Paul has CONFIRMED that he's READ IT!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



  •  
    * * *

     
    continuing . . . in a new posting, soon . . .


    Scott



     
    Mahalalel, aka The Prince of Peace!!!
     
     
    .

    No comments: