Monday, August 26, 2013

Calling All REAL LIFE CHARACTERS (in this blog)!!!

 
Let's bring all our errant spiritual tentacles into Estado la Paz, nes pas???
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> BUT FIRST -- THIS JUST IN FROM GEORGIA!!!:
 
 
 
To all of my little sugar plums, it’s official! The Doll has become an ordained minister and is now able to perform wedding ceremonies, baptisms, and funerals

 
 
Spread the word! 
 

 
Reach out to your long lost friends and relatives: The Lady Chablis is now available to officiate as an unforgettable part of your special event!  



>>> For bookings and more information, email the doll keeper at: jcnri@aol.com

17Like · ·
 
 
* * *


 
Readers are certain to recall that my old "boy friend" Marc LaFont of S. Broadway in Santa Ana, CA (and whose BACK YARD connected to that of my first cousin Janet (Meyer) Opperman and husband Kim's when he INTENTIONALLY BOUGHT that house in 1988, had travelled to Savannah, GA (we BOTH being crazed over MIDNIGHT IN THE GARDEN OF GOOD AND EVIL), and the night Princess Diana died, we met THE DOLL in her dressing room after watching her show.
 
 
 
More recently (the last year), I have been in DIRECT CONTACT with the Lady Chablis -- as well as BATON BOB, a similar character in Atlanta.
 
 
 
And in Mercy House Homeless Shelter in Wilmington, NC, October 2011 - January 2012, I bunked two bunks from John Cusack's 6' 4" (maybe more) first cousin, shaved-head Cusack -- separated by a short series of wiseacres.
 
 
 
He was one of the ones I NEVER had sex with!!!



 
Marc LaFont then (mid-1990s)
 
 
 
 
Marc LaFont NOW (recently, from Facebook).
 


 
Well, if you can AFFORD a more butch jaw -- why not BUY one!!!


The only OTHER THING is that it was Marc LaFont who was with me when for about two hours I had been the CLOSEST PERSON to the bomb-in-back-pack that went off during the Atlanta Olympics.


Miraculously, we had decided to go to a gay bar -- and left a few minutes before it detonated. And later, late 2011, I met the good friend of Michael "Jersey" Keogh -- my next-bunk on the other side MERCY-HOUSE muck-mate, who had once done some BUTCHERING for Richard M. Nixon:


 
A "Jersey" Official Mug-Shot.



Jersey's LONGEST and CLOSEST friend was called "Skully" or "Scully" -- and drove an old red Jeep Wagon all around town. Scully told me he had been the HEAD of the CIA oversight of the Atlanta Olympics -- watching ALL OF IT from the roof of the IBM Building.


Scully never ADMITTED to being in charge of my assassination that day -- but he was ALWAYS very generous to me (unlike ANYONE ELSE -- including Jersey, whose antique book of engravings Scully stole. It would have had a LOT OF VALUE to a framer)!!!


And I've just come to figure that either the bomb was on a timer (surely, forensics showed the truth on this -- I just don't know it), or the pack BEING THERE, it was safer just to DETONATE IT.


* * *
 
 
>>> NOW HERE'S THE DEAL (listen up!!!) :
 
 
 
I will CHANGE anyone's identity and/or name that is IN THIS BLOG -- and this has nothing to do with any settlement.
 
 
The EXCEPTION: NO politician elected to any jurisdiction I am in dispute with will be changed, nor religious or some other leaders, there.
 
 
ALL OTHERS are invited to contact me with this request (including any suggestions you might have), now and continuing . . .
 
 
I will NOT post anyone's name but will make occasional comments on the PROGRESS of this project.
 
 
Thanks,
Scott
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can head start my books, TOO!!!
 
 
.

No comments: