Tuesday, August 20, 2013

e-GADS!!! A 12 Year Old Girl in North Carolina IS AS EVIL AS ME!!!








personal invitation to Governor McCrory: I'll bring the cake
 
 
Madison Kimrey
3:56 PM (8 minutes ago)
to me
 
Below is a note from Madison Kimrey, a 12-year-old MoveOn member in Burlington, North Carolina. Madison started a petition asking for a meeting with Governor Pat McCrory to talk about the voter suppression laws he has signed. Over 10,000 North Carolinians have signed Madison's petition, and this is another great way to take action. 




Help get Governor McCrory to meet with Madison to discuss North Carolina's new extreme voter suppression laws.
Share Madison's message

Hi everybody!
 
Over 10,000 people have signed my petition in an effort to help me meet with my Governor, Pat McCrory.
 
Unfortunately, Governor McCrory hasn't yet responded, so I am issuing him a video invitation. I cordially invite Gov. McCrory to show up and talk with me for a few minutes about the voter suppression law he signed that would take away the ability of 16- and 17-year-olds to pre-register to vote.
 
I need your help to get this message out there. I ask that you please share this video invitation on your Facebook wall, on your favorite Facebook pages, on Twitter, by email, and by showing it to your friends and family. I want our knock on the governor's door to be so loud, it rocks the whole state.
 

I'd like to thank my friend Natalie B. (also 12 years old), and my friend Ken Morrison of MVP Productions for helping me put together this video. I'd also especially like to thank way too many people to name in my native North Carolina, around the country, and around the world, for all their messages of encouragement and for their help and support. Together we will restore a more reasonable democracy.
 
–Madison Kimrey
 
P.S. You can also sign my petition to Gov. McCrory and watch my video message directly on YouTube.
 
Madison's petition was created on MoveOn's online petition site, where anyone can start their own online petitions. Madison Kimrey didn't pay us to send this email—we never rent or sell the MoveOn.org list.
Want to support our work? MoveOn Civic Action is entirely funded by our 8 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.

This email was sent to Scott David Kenan on August 20, 2013. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.



YouTube - Videos from this email


 
A STYLISH HOBBY which I'm SURE I'd embrace -- were I an elderly biddy!!!



.

No comments: