Thursday, August 1, 2013

I Yield to Guest Blogger, MS. SANTIGO HAZZARD (a CNN in-joke)!!!


 
Once considered a "One-Percenter's DREAM", Erin Burnett has really BLOSSOMED at CNN.
 
 


(I LATER realized what NAZI SCUM Erin really is. Please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/10/after-cnns-dramatic-nazi-showdown-last.html for details.)


 
 
But the BEST OF THEM ALL is Carol Costello!!!
 
 
 
And the poor gals early-on have all that MR. ED ACT -- or is it Hip-Times Arthur Godfrey that Chris Cuomo is channeling (he needs to stop ACTING and be himself!!!).
 
 
 
Berman's gotten so BERMANNY that I ALWAYS expect something guiltily pleasurable to come out of his mouth.
 
 
 
Of course Don Lemmon AGAIN was extraordinary last weekend -- and "LZ" or "JZ", "LL COOL Z" or similar was JUST AS GOOD -- and the guy from HuffPost who has both Scott and Hill in his name, round out the THREE REAL GUYS (fer shur!!!).
 
 
 
I bet Don would win the "weak musk" contest -- if my SNIFFER got close enough, though.
 
 
 
Pity.
 
 
 
 
>>> FIRST AN APOLOGY!!!:
 
 
 
I was probably UNFAIR to Ginny Holderness in my last posting -- after all, she and her late husband Jim were likely practicing heterosexuals their ENTIRE LIVES, so TOTALLY INTO the "attractions of opposites".
 
 
Ginny was ALWAYS nice to me, and I also need to apologize to "Post-Menopausal Women" again (this is NOT my first offence -- which you can RE-LIVE by blogging about it YOURSELF on YER OWN DANG BLOG, or read about it SO CONVENIENTLY on THIS BLOG: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/healing-white-sheasels-one-wah-hee-nuh.html ).



Therefore:
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 



I support ALL these activities!!!
 

 

>>> THE MAIN EVENT!!!:






Will PROBABLY be the Nixon Tapes Special on CNN. Not ONLY did I know John Ehrlichman who was associated with www.pentagon-usa.com not too long before his death (and he was healthy, then) -- see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/07/chicago-tourists-volunteer-they-know.html , but I spent the summer after graduation Denison University in 1973 working as a summer temp at Sun Oil Company refinery and offices in Newark, NJ -- and watched it all with Esther Sellen, an asthmatic Liberal Jewish widow, who taught me how to do the (all natural-fibre) MACRAME as we watched (so as NOT to waste any time!!!), in her South Orange, NJ home.



This was where I learned the JOY of PEEING through the screens in the HOT UN-AIR-CONDITIONED ATTIC of a house with a light-sleeping asthmatic a floor down by the bathroom.



Window screens do NOT interfere with a strong stream AT ALL!!!




Next door, lived an OLDER Jewish gentleman -- who had been the conductor of the Newark Symphony -- I DO sometimes remember his name, just not right now. (Added later: A Mr. Heller.)


He was into the ROSICRUCIANS -- and even I didn't get a lot of what he had to say -- he SURE MADE ME FEEL RIGHT NORMAL!!!



>>> SORRY: No time for Erin to blog!!!



Scott
 
 
 
 
 
 

* * *


>>> BREAKING! BREAKING!!!:


CNN has been FROZEN on my TV since the Nixon Tape Special came on -- and CNN en Espanol as well as HLN are BOTH just fine as always!!!


CNN also freezes EVERY TIME Anthony Bourdain comes on -- but he was BRILLIANT sitting in for Piers Morgan last week -- having one been an ADDICT, he GETS what's wrong with American Society!!!


Anyway, I was feeling sorry for myself so took this pic of my Plantar Wart that I first got from the shower floor of Mercy House Homeless Shelter in Wilmington, NC in November of 2011.


TOO MANY distractions and MOVES kept me from treating it right with the acid. I NOW have all the red-brown Plantar tissues DISSOLVED, but it hasn't healed up otherwise, so I guess I'll see a doctor soon:



 
 
 
 
 
And here is my Jardain de Liberdad this afternoon -- named to honor Dr. Waldemar Salazar, Colima the City, and my distant Kenan relatives: (and the Sinatras!!!):
 
 
 
 
 
.
 
 

No comments: