Thursday, August 15, 2013

"Ignorance Is Bliss" Just Ain't A'WORKIN' Anymore!!!

 
Both Jingo-Christians and Dingle-Christians are now ABANDONING CATS IN DROVES (or harvesting their "berries" to eat during the upcoming "Nuclear Winter" )!!!
 
 
 


>>> I'm REALLY NOT THAT CONCERNED!!!:



1. Of course I'm THRILLED that this blog got SO MANY HITS after yesterday's TWO POSTINGS concerning both the DIFFICULTIES of contacting Bill Saffo and City Council in Wilmington, NC, and my REASON FOR DOING IT (my "business proposal", ANYTHING but a LAW SUIT -- if accepted), which are BOTH extremely POPULAR!!! Hits as of 11:00 AM TODAY where at 72% of ALL DAY YESTERDAY, and yesterday was the BIGGEST HIT DAY in WEEKS!!!


But FUNNY TOO is the CONTINUING and even TOP POPULARITY of OLD POSTS about CIA Agent Luis Melgoza -- a DIFFERENT ONE taking absolute top hits TODAY: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/07/morning-humor-for-change.html .


And THIS POST was number TWO!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/buster-hymen-gets-second-life.html



2. I would also like to acknowledge "Li'l Ol' Latvia", for FREQUENTLY hitting my blog MORE THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY several times in the last week. At ONE POINT (a one-hour tabulation), there were 15 MORE hits from Latvia than from the USA, although that was early evening in CDT -- meaning " middle of the night" in Latvia.



There HAS TO BE some reason this blog is SO POPULAR with "Foreigners" , no???



But since I have RE-FOCUSED on American Corruption, we are BACK to the majority of the hits being from the United States: 59.73% of them coming from America yesterday.


3. President Obama HAD TO SPEAK and he did so the best he and his writers KNEW how to do it.


His ONLY audience was AMERICANS, because:


A. NO ONE else BELIEVES the US GOVERNMENT ANYMORE!!!


B. As was pointed out by ONE newscaster: "Several Arab States NOW give Egypt MORE than the $1.5 BILLION US contribution -- and MORE THAN ONE other country has offered to "pony up" if the USA actually WITHDRAWS ITS MONEY.



OH MY GOD!!!



THIS ACTUALLY MEANS: Obama SENDS THE MONEY that THE EGYPTIAN ARMY could get FREE elsewhere if he stopped.



"President" Obama is THROWING YOUR TAX DOLLARS AWAY (and stealing from yer grandchildren by actually BORROWING that money at interest -- but GUARANTEEING that GENERATIONS of Americans will PAY, as set up by the NAZI Republicans beginning with Nixon who KNEW that with SO MANY MORE PEOPLE, China HAD TO overwhelm us one day, so began the Republican/CIA/NSA Program of SELLING OFF America to Red China, the money actually flowing to his INDUSTRIALIST FRIENDS (now to Drug Companies, Tech, and Military Manufacturers, etc.)



C. During the 18 years I worked "commission only" for Patrick Stansbury (nominal owner), and Michael Massicott (the AT&T "MATRIX-TRAINED" actual HEAD of the company), that places ALL ads in yearbooks and many Alumni Magazines for ALL the US Service Academies, War Colleges, and Maritime Academies, Patrick frequently compiled LISTS of WHO, exactly, was STUDYING at the US Army War College in Carlisle Barracks, PA.



MOST of those attending were from FOREIGN COUNTRIES -- and Egypt ALWAYS had lots of top brass there for EducaciĆ³n Militar -- compliments of the US TAXPAYERS!!!



These TOP EGYPTIAN ARMY BRASS are "blood-brother" linked to US TOP BRASS, so we are IN BED with the Egyptian Army Thugs -- like it or not!!!



D. So on the ADVICE of the "SAGES OF THE AGES" to IGNORE what anyone "public" says -- but to OBSERVE WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DO, I notice that Barack Obama has decided to CONTINUE the US AID to Egypt's Army -- but CANCEL the Annual US-Egypt joint Army exercises . . .



IN ORDER TO FREE UP THOSE EGYPTIAN ARMY TROUPS SO THEY CAN KILL MORE MUSLIMS!!!



That SAID, the "Muslim Brotherhood" (aka Morsi's Allies), are ATTACKING COPT-CHRISTIAN CHURCHES -- Christians being SUCH A MINORITY in Egypt there is no PRACTICAL REASON TO DO THIS.



THIS ABSOLUTELY PROVES THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SUPPORTS RELIGIOUS HATRED!!! OBAMA COULD NOT BE PROUDER OF HIS DECISIONS, and timed it PERFECTLY so he can escape on vacation for the CRISIS MOMENT(s).



If things get REALLY BAD, I bet that the AGREEMENT is that since Barry Bam-Bam is on Martha's Vineyard (or similar), he CANNOT GET BACK TO DC fast enough -- so Dick Cheney's US ARMY and NSA/CIA can just declare some sort of MARTIAL LAW in the USA and take over -- giving President Obama his REWARDS for playing it all so CRAFTILY!!!


* * *


4. So WHAT is up with Netanyahu's "PEACE TALKS" -- the ones where he ANNOUNCED TONS OF NEW ILLEGAL ISRAELI SETTLEMENTS in Arab Territories TWO DAYS before talks were to begin???


I bet THAT ONE is a JOKE!!!


5. I have done more research and have discovered that Kerry Glatts of West Chester, PA has had LIKELY no contact with my old high school friend, "Dogbert DeWayne Jones". I am disappointed -- but used to this sort of thing. Had I NOT misspelled "Glatts" as "Glatz" for so long, I would have been able to google up info on Kerry before.


His TOP results are for 1. "MY LIFE" -- a NOTORIOUS communications website for THOSE IN NARCO-TRAFFICKING, which is WHY all anti-virus give STRONGEST WARNINGS not to go there -- you have to have an ADD-ON program-ette to use it with IMPUNITY, and ONLY narco-traffickers get said program.


His #2 google result is his FACEBOOK PAGE, which goes BOTH ways. NO OTHER Internet site mentions his career(s), address, community involvements, etc. -- but I DID find this:



 
As you can SEE, this claims Kerry went to HAVORFORD HIGH SCHOOL for the correct years -- yet when I CLICKED THAT HYPERLINK, it actually went to HENDERSON HIGH SCHOOL, showing Kerry is invited to ALL THE VARIOUS PARTIES for grads of Henderson High, class of 1969!!!
 
 
 
Can YOU explain HOW this COULD BE???
 
 
 
6. DESPITE my "difficulties", I have continued to MAKE PROGRESS so that I am as Professional and Organized as I can be (whether MAINSTREAM PRESS ever picks up my story or NOT!!!).


Three days ago, I thoroughly caught up work in my Jardin de Liberdad, named to honor my distant Kenan relatives who have been so SUPPORTIVE of me (See: http://www.libertyhallnc.org/ ), as well as my "Mexican Inspiration", the late Dr. Waldemar Salazar of Colima, Colima, Mexico where I met him while living there for six or seven weeks.


Doctor Salazar was kind enough to introduce me to the Gov. of Colima State, then -- 2010 -- but to tell me how he PUNKED Drug Mafia by making off with a handgun (only -- despite all the semi-automatic weapons he saw ALL OVER the abandoned house that OBVIOUSLY was abandoned QUICKLY after they called him for medical attention of an UNKNOWN nature and seriousness), but ALSO after seeing kilos and Kilos and KILOS of "WHITE POWDER", he took from one of SEVERAL refrigerators/freezers STUFFED WITH $100.00 USD BILLS, only enough to BUY HIM A BRAND-NEW LUXURY AUTOMOBILE!!!



And Dr. Salazar was ALSO the "best friend" of Presidente Carlos Salinas (a Harvard University graduate) -- the two of them driving together to Puerto Vallarta during Salinas's term 1988 - 1994, and CRYING TOGETHER that they had NO WAY to kick the POWERFUL US narco-trafficking CIA OUT of Puerto Vallarta or Mexico.



>>> See TOO, how I CORNERED George W. Bush's foolish DRUG MONEY LAUNDERER, Martin Lamb of Panama into telling me the TRUTH of his work for the ENTIRE BUSH FAMILY because he thought I had some serious "Kenan Money" -- ha, ha, HA!!!



http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html


 
Silly me, I took on THIS TASK (kick out the CIA) for THEM!!!



(And although Presidente Salinas ALSO lubricated the way for Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu to become "the WEALTHIEST man on Earth" -- I leave these kinds of things for MEXICANS TO RESOLVE -- NOT ME!!!)


7. The UPSURGE in serious GUNFIRE in Puerto Vallarta the last week (after MONTHS of no gunfire at all), is now ESCALATING and closer to my house. I still fear it NOT AT ALL!!!


8. And I have CLEANED -- from ceiling to floor -- my ENTIRE living/dining/kitchen room ( a HUGE task), and am NOW organizing all my MASSIVE REAMS OF EVIDENCE (such and so forth).


9. I had a LONG phone conversation with my mother this morning. I'll likely report on it NEXT.


Scott



Mexico Drug War
 
Read this article to see what this REALLY IS (in Mexico). Our "GAY" PRESIDENTE Enrique Pena Nieto is ACTUALLY DOING MUCH BETTER than ANY of his critics EXPECTED!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
VIVA MEXICO!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: