Sunday, August 11, 2013

Is ART now the Pope of All the "DINGLE-CHRISTIANS" (in North Carolina)???


 
 


 
This image CONFUSES the issue, because it has NOTHING TO DO WITH this posts's title. I just LIKE this image A
 
LOT!!!
 
 
 
 
 
>>> WHAT BE HAPPENIN'!!!:


1. As readers of this blog know, I have used a number of terms for people who justify fear, hate, and violence as TOOLS PROVIDED BY JESUS to screw people who are different from them: WHITE-ASS Republican Protestants, Chrislamists, JINGO-CHRISTIANS, etc. But this morning, it occurs to me that what they REALLY ARE is



"Dingle-Berries on the Ass of Sweet Jesus".



They might only be THAT annoying to Dear Ol' Jesus -- but they can be HELL in NUMBERS!!!



Here is their leader in North Carolina (and Gov. Pat McCrory's BOSS):



 
 
And here is how Art Pope affects the GOD HATERS:
 
 
 
 

 
And how he affects the CITIZENS of North Carolina:

 
 
 


And then there is THIS:






Art Pope Koch Brothers
 
David Koch is Art Pope's MENTOR and GOT HIM THE JOB!!!
 
 
 




>>> AND TODAY BEING SUNDAY (a day to rest from "righteousness"), I will shortly message Mr. Art Pope who is the BUDGET DIRECTOR for the State of North Carolina.



I encourage ALL OTHERS to contact Mr. Pope as well to offer him their opinions:



    Art PopeState Budget Directorart.pope@osbm.nc.gov
919-807-4700


Or use the SECURED FORM on www.ArtPope.com : which can be found here: http://artpope.com/about-art-pope/contact/ .



My OWN in-tension this afternoon, is to write Art Pope somewhat "informally" NOW (which I will soon do and paste in below) -- but begin CALLING HIS OFFICE tomorrow (Moon-day), at which time I will become THE MODEL OF PROFESSIONAL SPEACH AND IDEAS!!!



OK, here goes . . . and NOW I paste in my message to Art:



Dear Mr. Pope:


As the MOST POLITICALLY POWERFUL PERSON in North Carolina (Money = Speech, no???), WHY do you hate Yeshua-bar-Joseph SO MUCH that you would work with the Republicans to SCREW ALL NORTH CAROLINIANS to get their money by stirring up the Jingo-Christians in NC and getting them to WORSHIP the "GOD" OF FEAR AND HATE???



Well, I'm SURE it is a SERIOUS comfort to your NOSE and maybe your TASTE-BUDS, but is it REALLY THAT THRILLING to be the biggest DINGLE BERRY on the ASS-HAIRS of JESUS???



Well, at least YOU didn't marry Gov. Pat McCrory's WIFE!!! Although GAY-AS-A-GOOSE myself, even I cannot imagine anyone getting my/your -- or THEIR tongue or wanker NEAR that PRISS-ASS GAL!!!



I DO promise to be COMPLETELY PROFESSIONAL when I begin calling yer Office FOR ANSWERS!!! I will paste this message into my Political Blog http://scottkenan.blogspot.com , and then EMAIL IT OUT to my list of 500, leaving them all VISIBLE so ya can SEE!!!



All Best -- as you and YOUR ILK COLLAPSE into the PROMISED "LAKE OF FIRE"!!!



Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico --in Political Exile from North Caroling (this an honest typo -- make of it what you WILL!!!), ONLY





 
Gov. Pat McCrory with his beard, the ICE QUEEN, Ann.
 


(I do not mean to suggest that Pat McCrory is GAY -- ASEXUAL PEOPLE who sometimes DO CONCEIVE BABIES -- turkey basters, etc. -- ALSO need beards so that people think they know what SEX IS!!! )


 
 
Enough for now -- but I STILL NEED TO HEAR from Wilmington, NC Mayor Bill Saffo  -- a FAR DIFFERENT BREED of MAN!!!
 
 
 
Scott


* * *


>>> UPDATED IMMEDIATELY:



Art Pope's secured server messaging ACCEPTED my Puerto Vallarta phone number as VALID -- but when I've tried sending, it KEEPS REJECTING ME!!!



I'll find a way to be CERTAIN Art receives this . . .



Femen Blasphemy
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


.

No comments: