Friday, August 30, 2013

Mayor Saffo and Jack Stein of Wilmington, NC RESPOND TO ME!!!

 
Wilmington, NC Mayor Bill Saffo (HEY -- we ALL have hangovers now and then, including ME, as described in this blog two days ago.)






>>> BUT CONSIDER THIS TOO:


After ALL MY CALLS AND EMAILS to Mayor Saffo, Dawn Grants (his secretary), and Jack Stein beginning MORE THAN A MONTH AGO, with Dawn referring me to Jack Stein only on August 22 (when I spoke and wrote to him), this answer could have come A LONG TIME AGO -- and there are NO SPECIFICS on HOW SPECIFIC I must be-- they all knowing FULL WELL I was homeless, and frequently JAILED (and the JAIL has NO RECORD of my having ever BEEN THERE!!! -- unless they changed that in the last few weeks).


There is also NO MENTION of my offer of gift of royalties to the City of Wilmington. CLEARLY they feel I will not LIVE TO PUBLISH!!!


I have to think about this for a while, but HERE is what I ADDED (after emailing my current LIST OF 500), to the last post that only about TWENTY MINUTES LATER got the below email DASHED OFF TO ME!!!:



>>> THIS JUST IN @ 8:55 AM, CDT:
 
 
I just attempted to call Jack Stein, Director of Risk Management, etc. for the City of Wilmington, NC, and AGAIN getting voicemail, I left him a LONG MESSAGE telling him and Mayor Saffo off for "deliberately and consciously ignoring me and trying to AGAIN sweep me under the rug".
 
 
I did NOT use what might be called "Christian Language" -- but with a name like "Stein", he's probably a Jew, anyway.
 
 
I told him that since the City Of Wilmington (specifically Jack, Mayor Bill Saffo, and the "ever mysterious" DAWN GRANTS), ALL have my email address and telephone number yet NONE OF THEM has bothered to return a SINGLE ONE of my many phone calls and emails that I fell FORCED TO DOUBLE my request to $8,000,000,00, but will NOT do so until I give them TWO DAYS (Tuesday and Wednesday following labor Day), to begin talking with me IN EARNEST.
 
 
I'm TIRED of Wilmington Elected Officials thinking they can JAIL, NUT-HOUSE COMMIT, and send WILMINGTON POLICE OFFICERS to threaten ME with jail or commitment when THE DAMN MAYOR'S TOP NARCO-TRAFFICKERS (District Attorney Ben David and Republican State Senator Thom Goolsby's associates), threatened me with KNIVES, RAZORS, and FISTS (while CLAIMING I am a PEDOPHILE!!!)
 
 
 
FUCK YOU BILL SAFFO!!!


* * *


 >>> HAVING NOW SPOKEN WITH MY NAZI MOTHER ABOUT THIS (and realizing I STILL POSSESS the email lists that "Mitch Bossana" sent me in 2011 of 400 top contributors to the New Hanover County Republican Party and the 300 top contributor's to Mayor Saffo's LAST CAMPAIGN (a mix of Parties), I will be CERTAIN that I will email my response (coming soon) to ALL OF THEM, as well as the current list which has VERY FEW, actually, in Wilmington.

 
 
>>> HERE IS WHAT THE CITY OF WILMINGTON, NC SENT:


Mr. Kenan,
 
 
I have had an opportunity to review the email you sent to Mayor Saffo.  In order for me to file a claim with our insurance carrier I will need more information.  I need to know specific dates, times, City of Wilmington employees involved, and a description of each incident.  If you have any questions let me know.
 
 
Thanks, 
 
 
Jack Stein
Safety and Risk Manager 


Human Resources
305 Chestnut Street, 1 st Floor Annex
Post Office Box 1810
Wilmington, North Carolina 28402
Ph: (910) 341-5864 - Fx: (910) 341-5841
Cell: (910) 512-5307
 
 
* * *


>>> AT THIS POINT IT IS FAIR TO SAY:



1. SOMETHING ACTUALLY MOVED, so I retreat (for now), from claims of wanting TWICE AS MUCH. That said, IF they make it IMPOSSIBLE to file a successful claim due to "lack of specifics", I will REALLY SCREW THEM BAD.


2. NOT ONLY did Bill Saffo, Ben David, Jon David, Thom Goolsby, Judges Noecker & Criner, and the ENTIRE DOWNTOWN WILMINGTON BEAT POLICE screw me ROYAL and VIOLATE MY CIVIL RIGHTS, they



JAILED ME WITH NO JAIL RECORD OF IT!!!


CITY HAS NO PROPER RECORDS OF ME EITHER!!!



3. So NOT ONLY did they ENJOY FUCKING ME -- NOW they want me to WORK MY ASS OFF for what is probably "PALTRY COMPENSATION".


4. First of all, I will need a GOOD PHOTO of all Wilmington Downtown Beat Cops 2011 -2012, with NAMES so I can identify them.


Officer Jenkins (possibly Perkins -- I have ALWAYS confused those two names, and maybe there is one of each on the Force), was perhaps the WORST, but not fair that I only remember his name off the top of my head. My blog documents MANY of the incidents and will help NAIL TIMES and PLACES, but few blog posts include Officers' Names -- because at the time, I felt the behaviors MIGHT NOT BE INTENTIONAL OR ONGOING, so I did not want to harm these officers.


THAT was stupid, no???


More as soon as I feel I "have a handle on things".


Scott





.

No comments: