Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Neutron Bomb Hits Wilmington, NC (or at least Mayor Saffo's desk)!!!

 
All Azalea Queens AIN'T WHITE NO MO!!!
 
 
And so far, no entries by DRAG QUEENS (that we know of).





>>> NEUTRON BOMBS DON'T KILL PEOPLE (only "Jingo-Christians") :



1. We start with the MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT of TODAY: I DID get my "Missive to Mayor Bill Saffo" successfully emailed (I assume -- since it was PROFESSIONALLY DONE from a business scan/emailing machine with email address NOT MINE, so it SHOULD have reached Mayor Saffo AND his assistant Dawn Grants -- since I DID get my own CC.


Additionally, I had it faxed to Dawn at 4:45 PM today HER time, called her and she checked and had gotten it, she making SURE it was from me.


More on my phone call of confirmation with Dawn, afterward, in a minute.



 
The "ever mysterious" Dawn Grants is second from left in this Azalea Festival photo.



2. VERY STRANGELY, this posting about Luis Melgoza of the CIA in Puerto Vallarta (from nearly a year ago), shows MY CONFUSION!!! I did NOT YET KNOW he was CIA -- I even assumption-assigned him to the Mexican PRI POLITICAL PARTY!!!


And although I CANNOT be certain of this, I believe he used the fake name "Beachbum" (mazfisher​man@gmail.​com), and in fact has been DETAINED in Virginia until late next winter. I'm sort of sorry about that as I think he and I have MADE OUR PEACE.


To see the WAR before the PEACE, please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/07/morning-humor-for-change.html .


In any case, this posting is today's MOST POPULAR -- which means LAW ENFORCEMENT in either Mexico or the USA is SEARCHING THIS BLOG AS I TYPE!!!


3. I don't wanna really SAY TOO MUCH, but the IMPRESSION I got this afternoon when Dawn verified receipt of my "missive", was that "THE POWERS THAT BE" IN Wilmington, NC have been FOR WHATEVER REASON -- and HOWEVER IT WAS DONE -- NOT kept up AT ALL with my blog!!!


Now, I can't blame them COMPLETELY -- this blog is rather "diarrhea-y (-ic)" and more reading than a SANE PERSON has TIME FOR. But if that is the CASE, they will have a LOT to catch up on, no???


Dawn almost cut me off this afternoon to tell me where Mayor Saffo said I should send things relating to LAW SUITS (so neither of THEM have a clue what I'm up to). I probably caused this confusion in my FIRST CALL to Dawn when I first sent the letter (I DO get "dramatic" at times --- something people should JUST IGNORE!!!).


So I explained that it is NOT about a Law Suit -- but if after READING IT, Mayor Saffo PREFERS I file a Law Suit -- I WILL DO THAT -- but NOT before we give a chance to solving this ANOTHER WAY.

 
 
If I SUE anyone anywhere -- I WILL go for the

JUGULAR!!!




And Bill DID get his email copy sent via Mailboxes, Etc. here in Puerto Vallarta. I'm to call back FRIDAY of this week to see their INITIAL RESPONSE.


Scott






* * *


>>> EXTRA BONUS: MY EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH MICHAEL SMITH (Administrative Director of the Democratic Party in Georgia) :


Scott Kenan
5:44 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Michael, bcc: me, bcc: Scott, bcc: jfaulk001
I'm SORRY -- this is NOT POSSIBLE at this time!!!

GET the blackmailed homosexual Obama and the NARCO-TRAFFICKING GREED-BOTS (the Clintons) -- ALL OF WHOM SERVE DICK CHENEY AND BARBARA BUSH's NAZI/CIA/Episcopal Church WORLDWIDE NARCO-TRAFFICKING to RESIGN and LEAVE THE USA permanently, and then I WILL deal with Democratic Party Officials in ways that are "nicer".

ANYONE still supporting Obama or the Clintons is BY DEFINITION as much a TRAITOR as MOST Republicans -- and I guess that includes YOU!!!

 
BTW: I think Joe Biden would make an EXCELLENT PRESIDENT!!!

Scott


On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Michael Smith <michael@georgiademocrat.org> wrote:
 

 
Please remove me from all of your lists.


(unsigned) 









.

No comments: