Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Obama/Emanuel/Chicago/CIA/NSA Drug Mafia DECLARE WAR on Scott Kenan (and I will RESPOND soon)!!!


Naturally, I BLEW UP at "Test-O" on the phone when he in TYPICAL AMERICAN FASHION began SPECULATING on Amazon's THINKING -- without even reading or otherwise HEARING a single detail.






>>> ADDED AT 1:49 PM, CDT:  MY INTRO COMMENTS WHEN I EMAILED THIS TO MY CURRENT LIST OF 500 CONTACTS:



>>> SPECIAL NOTE TO EMAIL RECIPIENTS: I left a message on Bob Jones's phone half an hour ago -- letting him KNOW I intend to "DEFAME" him and Kerry Glatts and EXACTLY WHY. If he had ANY REASON to deny my charges -- he'd have PICKED UP THAT PHONE and called -- or at least emailed me asking for a delay so we could TALK ABOUT IT FIRST.

 
HE DID NOT!!!

 
When I LAST SAW Bob Jones, it was 1978, and he was DESPERATE to get out of being a large distributor of silly putty. I MUST ASSUME that the ONLY way they would let him do it was to get OFF the putty himself, but hide behind an "Environmental Company" that of course in the United States means ONLY ONE THING: They sell PESTICIDES and other chemicals to IMPROVE OUR ENVIRONMENT!!!

 
Bob Jones was HUGELY POPULAR in high school, so NO OTHER REASON to HIDE all these years when he only lives about 15 miles outside our high school district now -- nes pas???

Scott

* * *


Amazon is only responding to Saper Law, LLC's ILLEGAL LEGAL-DOCUMENTS that are based on a FAILED LAWSUIT AGAINST ME.



It HAD TO FAIL since the suit was NEVER legally served to me -- something I can EASILY prove in a Court of Law (but I'm stuck BROKE in Mexico -- and they KNOW THAT!!!).



Additionally, Kerry Glatts of West Chester, PA -- and my intro to finding Bob Jones again, has BLOCKED MY EMAILS on FACEBOOK, and Bob CANNOT or WILL NOT speak with me on the phone.


I found Bob's picture and his scrawny body has gone FAT, his mouth gone CROOKED like a NARCO-TRAFFICKING WHITE, REPUBLICAN DINGLE-CHRISTIAN.


To ME, BOB JONES and KERRY GLATTS had better properly explain their strange secretive behaviors -- or I will soon do EVERYTHING in my POWER to destroy any "Life" they think they have.



Big Fat Bob Jones, today. Previously, I had here a BAD IMAGE-- the very BANE (bain marie???) of my existence.




Dogbert DeWayne Jones (at least TWO "of him" lived in PA -- the other now DEAD of drug war "complications" -- something I found out variously online).




(610) EAT-SHIT, a QDS Communications, Inc. phone!!! (see below)

666 Ante-UP  Ln, Coatesville, PA 19320
Bob is a "sales rep" for WICUP ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFYhhcm9N70 (don't ask) .
When I worked for Patrick Stansbury/Michael Massicott of Pentagon Publishing, Inc. www.pentagon-usa.com LEGITIMATELY selling ad space in MILITARY PUBLICATIONS, Patrick/Mike ALSO distributed all the ILLEGAL DRUGS brought in on US Air Force planes -- and I EYE-WITNESSED Patrick Stansbury EXCHANGING PACKETS OF CASH with now retired Georgia Republican Congressman John Linder.
OF COURSE we used an "off market" company for all long distance communications!!! A British GIANT headquartered in the Caribbean -- I hope to remember its name soon. That way "THE BOSSES" manipulated things better (it hardly saved money and made HUGE INCONVENIENCE for anyone seriously traveling (which we never needed to for our HONEST work).

QDS Communications, Inc. in ONE of these kinds of "Communications Companies".




Kerry Glatts today (from Facebook).



Kerry lives in an unspecified place in West Chester, PA environs.



He has NO WORK HISTORY on his Facebook Page!!!: https://www.facebook.com/kerry.glatts .


But there was a BUTTON to ask Kerry about his work.


I did.


I will report WHATEVER result (or none), comes back to me.



* * *


ALL GLOVES ARE OFF.


* * *


>>> THIS JUST IN FROM AMAZON.COM!!!:


Your Amazon.com Book
Amazon.com
12:15 PM (47 minutes ago)
to me
Hello,


 We’ve received a notice from a third party claiming that the distribution of the following title you submitted for sale through the Amazon Kindle Store may not be properly authorized by the appropriate rights holder:


 B0053480S2 WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS by Scott Kenan


 As a result, we’ve suspended sales of this title, pending further investigation.


 Below is the contact information of the third party who claims you infringed its rights. We expect that you’ll compensate this party appropriately for any infringing copies sold:


Jed Clampon
roosterclampon@gmail.com


 We take violations of intellectual property rights very seriously. The submission of titles that violate third-party rights is a violation of our agreement and may lead to suspension or termination of your account, among other remedies. Please ensure that you own sufficient rights for all your ebook titles to publish them on the Kindle.


 Best Regards,

Natalia P.


.

No comments: