Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pope Francis I (Pancho to us Latin-Americans), Declared Himself the ANTI-MEYER!!! (NOW what will the Supreme Court Cat-Lickers do???)

 
MEYER FAMILY REUNION at Greg Lernihan's (furthest right) of www.convergint.com Indiana Lake House, 2009.
 
 
Click to see fully.
 
 
 
 
Susan Grant, who worked tirelessly for EIGHT YEARS at the US Air Force Academy AFTER SHE GRADUATED to INFECT the Air Force with NAZISM via the CHURCH OF SATAN (jingo-christianinty), and became the GODDESS of "OUTER-SPACE DIME-STORE ROMANCE NOVELS" is in black on the left, and she and Jan (Meyer) Opperman (no marriage to Larsen yet), next to her on crutches had to be photo-shopped in, since she'd had a boating accident and Susan and she were at the hospital when this was taken.





>>> MORE COMMENTS MADE HERE AND THERE:



1. This one from FACEBOOK of the thread that I previously reported on here (which has been EDITED TO HELL since then): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/dare-i-wax-christian-even-episcopal.html .




Mom (Jan Meyer Larsen) is making me drink an ensure- like the nutritional drink for the senior citizens of the world. At least she added bailey's. You can't make this stuff up. ‪#‎nutritionwithatwist‬ ‪#‎wordtojan‬ ‪#‎luckydaughter‬

Like · ·

  • 12 people like this.

  • Becky Kopesdy I heart you gals. Word to jan

  • Scott Kenan Ian -- I'm sorry this is TOUGH!!! But YOU are MAN ENOUGH (especially after everything you have been through)!!! Love, Scott

  • Scott Kenan There, there. See how things have settled down (on Facebook)??? It's gonna all be OK -- eventually!!!

  • Scott Kenan But just NOW, I've decided to ATTACK MY OWN MEYER FAMILY like "God gone WILD!!!"
  •  
  •  
  • NAZIs is NAZIs -- and ANYONE who does NOT CONDEMN Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, Michael William Kenan, Jane Ann Kenan, Julie Ruth (Kenan) Duffy, and SUPER Drug and Alcohol addict Jan (Meyer) Opperman, Larsen (and her SLUTTY PAST that she MAY NOT be over -- screwing OLD FAT Drug Mafia while living in Georgia and CRYING, CLINGING to PIG-MAN with his unmarried daughter and FILTHY BABY squatting in Jan's house that had poop and pee and holes in the walls -- instead of helping me move her from the house.
  •  
  •  
  • Greg Lernahan, Susan Grant, George Meyer, Karen Meyer (especially -- for FUCKING her sister Jan by NOT repaying debts when she and Paul had the DOUGH and Jan was DESPERATE!!!).
  •  
  •  
  • Kristen, Aunt Pat (for a life of lying and FUCKING her gay husband - how she EARNED that osteo-arthritis!!!), Aunt Jean (because my mother always calls her the "dimmest bulb in the room" -- but she is truly sweet, Connor, Max, & Taylor are OFF THE HOOK.
  •  
  •  
  • Opperman "kids" need to GO NAZI or GO JEW -- NO COMPROMISES NOW!!! Doug is too peculiar to get a take on. This comment will be PUBLISHED before Andrea can delete it.
  •  
  •  
  • Scott David Kenan -- THE NAZI-"KILLER".
 
* * *
 
 
 2. POPE PANCHO MAKES DALAI-LAMA-LIKE STATEMENT:


Vatican Radio reported on Pope Francis' interpretation:
So, said the Pope, “the word of the Gospel does not authorize the use of force to spread the faith. It is 'just the opposite: the true strength of the Christian is the power of truth and love, which leads to the renunciation of all violence.' Faith and violence are incompatible".

Francis' words are in line with the Dalai Lama, who has also decried violence in the name of the religion. When speaking of the attacks on Muslims by Buddhists in Myanmar, the Buddhist leader said, "Really, killing people in the name of religion is unthinkable, very sad."


 

POPE PANCHO IS MORE MANLY (assertive)!!!




>>> MORE: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/19/pope-francis-christian-violence_n_3779414.html


* * *
 
 
 
This is the "psychic-medium" I fought with on Facebook a week ago (and documented in blog then): http://www.southernstylemedium.com/
 



EVEN A PSYCHIC MEDIUM (via Facebook, rather then "Mental Telepathy" ) contacted me last night to ask WHAT THE HELL IS UP???:



PsychicMedium Michele (As of 20 August 2013 -- the following morning), FACEBOOK has no one named "PsychicMedium Michele" or else she's since BLOCKED ME.
 
 
 

Hi Scott, I sent you a friend request because I noticed a really horrible message on Sharon Pugh's fan-page. I was taken aback by it. She is an ex-friend of mine, and I was just curious what happened?

 
8:33pm
 
 
Scott Kenan

I was SO CURIOUS about you -- but have not yet bothered to STALK YOU. LOL!!!


I have NO IDEA how Sharon and I became friended -- or when. I wouldn't recognize her name -- until "the fight".


I used to work for Tennessee Williams and promised Jackie Kennedy Onassis (when she told me secrets in 1982) that I would EVENTUALLY get President Kennedy's REVENGE -- this LONG before I realized the power of my wealthy relatives (who got more of Standard Oil from Flagler who founded it than Rockefeller ever owned -- and later inherited control of Coca-Cola, bought Bank of America from Frank Sinatra's heirs (whom I now know and they are my top allies -- with some Kennedys).
 


I studied many years in Science of Mind under its President Kennedy Schultz (1980s - 2010 -- and am a trained Practitioner), was a HUGE fan of Jane Roberts before that and read at least a dozen of her books. Studied under "Abraham-Hicks", have a good personal friend in Atlanta who is a trance medium, and even studied under Elizabeth Kubbler-Ross in the 1980s when she was the world authority on Transition.


So when I noticed Sharon's Page Bunnies going on and on on focusing, re-directing, complaining about, etc. their energies, vapors or whatever, I KNEW they had completely missed that that is "GOD'S" JOB, and they were being FOOLS wasting time on things you TREAT or "pray positively about" or affirm an intention and LET GO AND "LET GOD".


Since I have lost my previous $100,000.00 net worth after Republicans tried to commit me to a nut-house FIVE TIMES in ONE MONTH in Georgia, and I FLED to Mexico in 2010 -- with the help of Gen. Colin Powell's just retired Chief Protocol Officer, Dottie Newman -- now Docent at the High Museum in Atlanta (some Republicans are GOOD!!!), I have had a 3.5 year TOTAL ADVENTURE in and out of jails (ALL charges just dropped as FALSE in North Carolina -- which my ancestors FOUNDED almost -- at least UNC Chapel Hill -- but am FAR FROM homeless and living under bridges now).


I work with the current and three past Presidents of Mexico as well as Patriots in the USA to BRING DOWN the CIA/NSA narco-trafficking, and have IN FACT given TONS of evidence to Mexico and they used it to clear out some BIG Drug Mafia here.


Barack Obama is a blackmailed homosexual serving Cheney and Bushes -- Bill Clinton was a BIGGER narco-trafficker also serving Bush/Cheney. My Mom blackmailed my homo Dad (due to his being a "shirt-tail" Kenan), into marriage in 1950, and we had Swastikas and daily beatings growing up. In 1990, I was jailed as well on false charges and FORCED to take Lithium for 30 years until the Doc said I'd never had a "mood swing" and was taken off -- which brought back all my memories of my parents' crimes.


The 1990 incident was because I snuck into "restricted areas" and documented my mother's and Newt Gingrich's bringing drugs into Stone Mountain Park behind my home and then distributing them to distributors at Atlanta fast food chains.


And NOW, over the last three years, the Georgia online Court Records have all been CHANGED RETROACTIVELY to show American Express Bank did NOT screw me then -- and to PROTECT now Superior Court Judge, the Gingrich-Democrat Linda Warren Hunter!!!


And the record of my conviction of "Trespass" has DISAPPEARED -- but I have all the original judge-signed papers, etc.


So I continue to work to expose the LIES of the US Government, and have no time for those women on Sharon's site who seem FAR MORE into manipulation and less into understanding what I call MIND.


Hope this helps -- and THANKS SO MUCH for NOTICING and ASKING!!!


My political blog has over 1,700 essay-length postings now, and I'll make it into a series on the UNDER-STORY of US Politics. Kenans trace our ancestors person by person through the Stuart Line in Scotland, a Chief Justice and TWO Magna Carta Sureties in Great Britain, Charlemagne, and his earlier Italian ancestors around 500 AD. THREE Kenan descendants helped write the Articles of Confederation (US pre-Constitution), later the Confederate and MOST Confederate state constitutions -- in fact my relatives MIGHT have been the biggest force behind the South seceding -- over INTEGRITY OF CONTRACTS, vs. the North's belief (like Republicans tend to still) that MIGHT = RIGHT.


Some Kenans had up to 300 slaves on a property -- but all worked beside them and danced with them in private at-home parties -- although my OWN great grandfather HATED slavery, saved up while still in high school and BOUGHT AND FREED two slaves before the War, which he was QUICK to enlist in.


Allan Gurganus is my 4th cousin, and his 1989 book, Broadway Show, and Emmy Awarded TV movie OLDEST CONFEDERATE WIDOW TELLS ALL is based loosely on my great-grandparents, renamed The Marsdens.


I consider myself the LUCKIEST PERSON ALIVE!!! (I got such a great story.) See my blog here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com


Scott
 
 
 
PARTY PEOPLE!!! (in Brazil)
 

.

No comments: