Saturday, August 10, 2013

PROGRESSO: Not Just a SOUP Any More!!!

 
My first cousin Janet "Jan" (Meyer) Opperman-later-Larsen's FIRST BORN SON (only, actually), Ian Opperman, who once lived in Lake Tahoe seemingly FOREVER, has moved to be closer to his Jewish Dad, Kim, in Puerto Rico.
 
 
 
 
ALL: PRAISE JESUS!!!





>>> MORE PROGRESS!!!:


1. I KNOW what Ian has been through (trying to keep his Mom afloat when she was so DRUG-ADDICTED in Florida (especially), and fighting off Jan's DRUG MAFIA LOVERS -- one who MOVED IN with Jan in the Atlanta area about 2008 -- and I BORE ALL THE MOVING HASSLE because Jan could NOT stop crying and telling that PIG she LOVED HIM!!!



The WHOLE four-bedroom house with MASTER SUITE of TWO ROOMS was filled with animal feces and urine-stained rugs -- HOLES punched in the Dry Wall.



And MY CUNT COUSIN never thanked me (she kept cryin' on the guy's shoulder, instead). And had the NERVE (although she is strictly correct) to say my SWASTIKA-LOVING MOTHER was BY FAR "the smartest of the Meyers".



 
Despite all that: I DO hope Jan Larsen is finally NO LONGER HOUNDED by her druggy past and that American Airlines Pilot Larsen (whom she married) does NOT have Swastikas ALL OVER THEIR CHICAGO HOUSE!!!




2. Due to a bump-into on Facebook, I'm gonna EXPAND on this a little:


A. My mother's family lived in Franklin County, IN, where Mom was born in 1923 (she's STILL going strong -- as is my Dad). My great-grandparents had come from Germany, bearing the Dutch surname Meijer that was changed at Ellis Island to Meyer -- this accomplished in time for my grandfather, John Henry Meyer -- this was a VERY STRANGE ERROR, because he was "always" known -- and legally was, it's claimed, Henry John Meyer, but I have a few memories of Mom saying he was ACTUALLY John Henry.


I've decided to side with those who tend to believe this is PROOF POSITIVE that whatever I REALLY DO KNOW, I also suffer "psychosis" -- I mean WHY NOT???


I can pay my BILLS, wipe my own ASS!!! (Better than Art Pope in North Carolina -- I hear . . . )




>>> ANYHoo, my grandfather was born in 1885 in the USA, and later marry my grandmother, Gertrude (Hesselbrock) Meyer, who was born in 1895.



>>> ADDED LATER: Another German progenitor-for-America was surnamed "Wess" -- and as I remember NOW, it was the Wess ancestor who landed a SERIOUS dairy farm, later. In ANY case, I have in my possession not only Mom's Meyer - Wess Family Tree (giving addresses and phone numbers that were current twenty years ago), but a copy of my grandfather's MEMOIRS that he wrote out in longhand in B&W marbled/stitched notebook.



My great-grandfather came to the United States to find his brother, who (being the eldest son of three of a dairy-farm care-taker in Germany had inherited EVERYTHING (very little, actually), so RAN OFF with it all to America. My great-grandfather did NOT think this fair -- that the eldest got EVERYTHING, so CHASED AFTER HIM but never found him in S.E. Indiana as expected. About twenty years ago, my mother found the descendants of the older brother -- they were in the NEXT COUNTY in Indiana -- and SOME of earlier generations had picked up convictions as HORSE THIEVES.



The YOUNGEST of the three brothers stayed in Germany, taking over his father's farm-overseer duties, and when the childless owner died, he left his ENTIRE ESTATE to this relative of mine!!!



My parents visited them in Germany twenty or so years ago and they had developed the estate into the LARGEST, MOST MODERN Dairy Farm in ALL OF GERMANY!!!



 
God has an EXCELLENT sense of HUMOR, no???




2. In the rather large family descended from my great-grandparents, and centered around Brookville, IN, are my first cousin Doug Meyer who did NOT learn to crawl until he was in his twenties -- and learned to recognize his parents in his thirties. He's passed on now. Mom's first cousin Jeanette Foley had the mentality of a six year old, and SEVERAL others were known for having rather SEVERE "nerve problems".


My mother's "retarded" uncle (I have no idea HOW retarded -- or even his name, and there were NINE siblings in his generation -- this is from Mom's story that she's told MANY TIMES NOW), forced her to give him BLOW JOBS when Mom was six -- the SAME YEAR the Ku Klux Klan burned crosses on her front yard because my grand-father had HAD THE NERVE to run for County Clerk and was Catholic.



Grandpa WON, but conceded -- after the Republican Party claimed that "illegal German immigrants -- CATHOLICS -- had voted," and they were going to EXAMINE EVERY VOTE and DEPORT every one of them they found!!!



My grandfather, a lifelong Democrat (and SUPER anti-black racist), CONCEDED. A few years later, and INSPIRED BY NAZI POWER THAT TERRORIZED HER AND HER FAMILY, my mother got into leading "youth groups" in S.E. Indiana -- and SOON found herself with a SPECIAL AWARD from Henry Ford Himself -- who at THAT TIME was still trying to get Roosevelt to see that the NAZIs were the ones with PRINCIPLES, and the USA should JOIN THE AXIS!!!



I think you can SEE why Big Daddy Roosevelt had BOTH Mom's brothers put on the list of German-Americans who NEVER saw the European Theater in WWII!!!



They BOTH brought back Japanese swords that grandpa displayed PROMINENTLY in his house on Franklin Avenue in Brookville!!!



3. It is CERTAINLY NICE TO SEE that BOTH Iraq and Afghanistan are back to POINT ZERO -- that is, it is NOW in both countries ABOUT THE SAME as before the USA invaded EITHER COUNTRY, so:



3A. George W. Bush and Barack Obama SPENT YOUR, MY, YOUR KIDS' and YOUR GRANDKIDS' wealth on WARS OF NO DIFFERENCE (Afghanistan, ONLY to protect the CIA's poppy fields), but BORROWED FAR MORE from their Communist Chinese Bankers --as FIRST set up by Richard Nixon to eventually happen -- he KNOWING the Chinese being so numerous they would HAVE TO take over the USA eventually -- so he began SELLING IT TO THEM.



I HOPE AMERICA IS HAPPY WITH HER WISE PRESIDENTIAL CHOICES.



3B. I don't know WHAT TO DO, NOW, either.



4. Back in the 1980s -- toward the END of them -- the claim was that that HORRID COMPANY, Wal-Mart, had LEAP-FROGGED in success due to the MAJOR HELP of our then President Bill Clinton, ALSO from Arkansas -- "from a town called 'HOPE'", as I recall.


>>> This "Hope" crap and Bill's WHITE TRASH MOMMA were SUCH A HIT, they recycled it as "The AUDACITY of Hope", and as ANYONE who has a GRADE SCHOOL EDUCATION KNOWS, "Hope" is a subtle cheat. HOPE means believing that what you want is IN FACT POSSIBLEBUT it is really pretty dang UNLIKELY.


This is the TINIEST step up from DESPAIR -- and FAR SHORT of Faith or -- even better -- BELIEF and KNOWING!!!


Those two are the TICKET TO EASY CO-CREATION with this thing we call MIND, aka God. anything LESS and God makes ya a Life that PROVES there's little chance you'll ever GET WHAT YOU WANT (although GOD waits patiently for you to awaken out of PAIN, FEAR, and HATE.



That's just the kind of Guy He IS !!! (Mexican)



At the time, Clinton's policies had RESCUED THE AMERICAN ECONOMY, so Democrats, who were SO RELIEVED to have a President, did NOT criticize Bill Clinton -- even though Wal-Mart was turning nearly EVERY AMERICAN TOWN into a ghost town full of POVERTY.


LATER, it was discovered that not only had Clinton been the PRIME MOVER in the success of Wal-Mart, his BANKING POLICIES (dictated by Dick Cheney, for whom he had EXPANDED narco-trafficking and added BIG CIA SUPPORT at home and abroad), BEGAN what George W. Bush DID WITH ABANDON.



Clinton's BIGGEST ALLY in this was Larry Summers (they say).



5. For five days and nights now, there has been a LOT of gunfire here in Puerto Vallarta. This had been the case when I first moved back to PV on February 1 this year -- and continued for 2.5 months, and because I live 20 stories above the town, I hear it all.


I'm gonna ASSUME that something has caused the Local Drug Mafia to ACT UP, but they are SO MUCH LESS NOW!!! When I first moved in, I ALSO had to listen to LOTS of guys screaming in the evenings after dark (and later) IN ENGLISH -- lots of DRUG TRASH BULL CRAP, identical to the stuff the residents of Mercy House Homeless Shelter in Wilmington, NC used to say.


I have NOT heard a bit of this during this recent FLARE-UP of gun-shooting (which is FAR less dangerous than this account sounds). I think the WHOLE THING will pass very soon.
 
 
 
 
ALL PRAISE QUETZALCOATL!!!





 
 
 
 
 
 
Here, Quetzie is DEVOWERING all the WHITE-ASS (this has darkened with age) American JINGO-CHRISTIANS!!!
 
 
 
I say he should BEGIN with Barack Obama -- don't YOU agree???
 
 
 
 
Scott






.

No comments: