Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Answer to WHITE Republican "Christians" Who Claim GOD is Fear and Hate!!!

 
65% of scholars believe the biblical word "Hell" was misinterpreted as it was derived from the Jewish word "Scheol" which means "Grave yard" this is why Jews and some Christian Cults (such as Anglican) don't have Hell in their myths.
 
 
 
 
"This recent religion (Christianity) is neither new nor strange as it is merely a pale reflection of Earlier pagan Beliefs" - Celsus (360AD)
 
 
 
 

>>> FIRST SOME NEWS:


1. Overnight, a "patheticism" occurred RIGHT HERE ON THIS BLOG!!! A new comment, apparently made by either Patrick Stansbury of www.pentagon-usa.com , or FAILED 2011 Wilmington, NC Republican MAYORAL CANDIDATE, Justin LaNasa, https://www.facebook.com/jlanasa/friends




 
Justin(e) LaNasa -- all cleaned up!!!
 
 
 
And another site: https://www.facebook.com/votelanasa/friends the TATTOO PARLOR owner and NARCO-TRAFFICKER (both of them actually).



I assume this for the following reasons:



1. Geraldine "Gerry Flynn" and Joel Miller of Pentagon Publishing TOLD ME that Patrick Stansbury had TOTALLY HACKED MY COMPUTER, and among OTHER THINGS had ALL MY PASSWORDS (this in early 2010), and that the "thing he is in" is MUCH BIGGER than I could imagine -- and they told me that Patrick's "Organization" was intending to KILL ME AT ALL COSTS!!!


2. I several times traced rumors -- both online and IN PERSON in Wilmington DIRECTLY to Justine LaNasa -- once, even CONFRONTING HIM outside the downtown Library when he was running for Mayor. And BECAUSE Mr. LaNasa is whom the Republicans last PUT UP FOR MAYOR, he is REALLY:



THE FLAGSHIP WILMINGTON REPUBLICAN!!!



THE EXAMPLE FOR ALL YOUTH!!!



CERTIFIED CHRISTIAN!!!




Although CIA/Blogger/Google has VOIDED MY PROFILE for this blog (which I have NEVER been allowed to see, but since I never set one up -- I assume it was set up by either Patrick or Justin), when I followed the LINK to this poster (Boo Radley -- an important character in TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD), I was sent to the Facebook Page of a gentleman in Leland, NC (next to Wilmington), who's phone number was there -- so I immediately CALLED him!!!


As I expected, it was totally clear he never did this (Hackers used his ID), and he is IN FACT not only a friend of Christopher Everett, the writer and producer of WILMINGTON ON FIRE https://www.facebook.com/wilmingtononfire/info , the documentary about the 1898 Wilmington Race Riot CAUSED by my distant relative William Rand Kenan, SENIOR with the then Pastor of First Presbyterian.


Chris and I had a surface falling out over a year ago -- because I'm HONEST ABOUT MALE SEXUALITY -- which like MOST BLACK FOLK brought up in a "Christian Tradition", he's PARANOID someone might think he's GAY, so CUT ME OFF. I ASSUME this is because he is a CLOSET CASE, but don't know this FACTUALLY.


 




 



>>> IN THE LAST FOUR YEARS, the ONLY people to accuse me of SEX WITH YOUNG BOYS were Wilmington Street People whom I also SAW coming and going at Justin LaNasa's TATTOO PARLOR -- and some of Patrick Stansbury's associates.



Google in this blog to learn MORE about the incidents in Wilmington, NC that DID have a ROUGH EFFECT on me at that time, since kids are GREAT and a lot of FUN -- but those rumors being SPREAD SO WIDELY and even DIRECTED TO ME by Sheriff's Deputies who held me incarcerated in the New Hanover County Jail FIVE TIMES on FALSE CHARGES (and there STILL exists NO RECORD that I was there!!!).



I felt I could NOT talk to any kids, as someone would try to CLAIM I WAS ABOUT TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT THEM.



And this was the GREATEST OF ALL SLIGHTS TO ME in my entire life -- FAR WORSE than all my worldly possessions being lost. I never felt these lies in a way that I ever BELIEVED them -- but to FIGHT these kinds of things makes some people BELIEVE THEM MORE, so WHAT COULD I DO???



Today, they came at me with this EXACT SAME BULL SHIT, and I am PLEASED TO TELL YOU that I really did NOT feel it.



PRAISE JESUS!!!



>>> HERE IT IS (comments left on the LAST posting) in all its GLORY. It took two screen-shots to capture the website they've set up:

2 comments:

boo radley said...
http://getthatbastard82.wix.com/scott-d-bag-kenan
boo radley said...
http://getthatbastard82.wix.com/scott-d-bag-kenan

SOME REAL TRUTH
I will deal with CNN and Benghazy in the NEXT POSTING!!!


Scott






.

No comments: