Thursday, August 15, 2013

Today's Telephone Conversation Was with AMERICA'S TOP NAZI (now retired -- and my Mother)!!!

 
This is NOT MY MOTHER!!! It is Michael Alvear's choice of his "best shot" to use on his Amazon Site where he markets LOTS of FABULOUS HOMO-FLUFF!!!:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
>>> WHAT A FABULOUS DAY, TODAY, no??? :



1. In response to the LAST POST being broadcast-emailed to "a cast of thousands", came THIS, my reply showing first:


Scott Kenan
2:12 PM (1 hour ago)
to Michael, Jay, scoop, editorial, Jeffrey, accountingdepartment@hilaryclinton.com., Team, bcc: me, bcc: Scott,
 
 
I will TRY TO. Since am NOT off the HATE LISTS of your friends, CUNT NAZIs Christal Presley and Hollis Gillespie of Atlanta (they BOTH being CLOSE personal friends and Political Allies with SEAN HANNITY of FOX NEWS and American Express Bank, ALL of whom FUCKED ME ROYAL) -- as well as of Atlanta "Artist" Sister Louisa (Grant Henry the drug-lover), it is UNLIKELY that I will get to it RIGHT AWAY!!!

 
 
But eventually, I CERTAINLY WILL!!!
 
 
All best in yer pathetic FAUX "Sexpert" LIFE!!!  http://www.amazon.com/Michael-Alvear/e/B001IYVMRM

 
Scott

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 1:54 PM, Michael Alvear <mikealvear@mac.com> wrote:
 
 
Scott, could you please take me off your list?  thank you.
 
 
(unsigned) 

 
* * *


2. Twenty minutes ago, I got invited to an APP (AP???) on Facebook by Heather Padilla of San Francisco and Nayarit (just north of Puerto Vallarta), Mexico. I believe I met her personally, here a few months ago -- and I MIGHT have sent her my Williams memoir.


But the APP wanted the DEEPEST personal info -- and she being from SUPER Narco-trafficking Nayarit -- I just closed it down -- BUT I COULDN'T!!! After several tries, Facebook popped up a complaint window as this APP was CLEARLY breaking Facebook Rules -- and they had noticed!!!


And IT would have taken twenty minutes to fill out, so I didn't bother -- BUT was reminded of my OLD FRIENDS and ACROSS-THE-STREET NEIGHBORS in Wilmington, NC, where I lived at 112A South 8th Street. SUPER-HOT George Padezanin (FOR MORE on the Padezanin GANG and WHY I like CHERYL PADEZANIN and even CINDY BEATTY, please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/fox-newsrepublican-party-hackers.html ), his quite nice wife, and ALL the neighbors on BOTH sides of the street up to BUT NOT INCLUDING the "black folks" who SMARTLY were over all that "WHITE SHIT" -- a VERY multidimensional descriptor!!!



>>> I will forgive George and his various neighborhood MINIONS if we have an hour "in the sheets" -- nothing UNTOWARD, mind you -- but nekkid nonetheless.



Ditto the "new-in-spring-2011 boyfriend" of that CRACK-HEAD woman who teaches CHILDREN in a public school -- just next-door and south of Mr. HOO-BABY-HOT GEORGE Padezanin!!!



George -- one of the BIGGEST drug dealers in Wilmington -- stored his BULK POWDERS (+ Pills n' Potions), in his trailer parked on 8th Street, and drove around town in his pick-up truck pretending to do estimates and such, but delivering drugs (some of which came by way of a whole SERIES of new refrigerators delivered to the neighbors THREE DOORS south, the husband a professor at UNCW and an English Citizen).


YES, narco-trafficking INCLUDES international shipment of APPLIANCES packed with GOODIES!!!



* * *



 
Would anyone care to CAPTION THIS??? The title of the original image file is "democrat-anti-negro-anti-republican-cartoon.jpg"





3. Well, I've typed enough for today, so I guess I need to tell the "Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan" telephone call story -- although there's NOT MUCH to it . . .


The whole thing was ENTIRELY friendly for "all practical purposes", and besides hearing about how she and Dad are doing (GREAT for 90 and 95!!!), I gave her all the DETAILS and my STRATEGY of my FINALLY contacting Wilmington, NC mayor Bill Saffo -- and she LOVED IT!!!


And she sincerely wished me luck.


At the end, I DID mention the fact that she and I are "OPPOSITE POLES" in the Spiritual, Political, and (most) Practical Arenas (she can TAKE this kind of language -- although she always sounds a little "breathless" in the background), and I wrapped with, "But don't worry -- I'll do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to protect you from difficulties (another seriously 'multidimensional comment'), should they arise.


I reminded her that no matter what I have SAID and no matter what is TRUE, the bottom line for ME is that without Mom's STELLAR RESISTANCE TO ME, I would NEVER have developed the SPIRITUAL STRENGTH to rather audaciously TAKE ON the entire US GOVERNMENT (or -MINT, depending)!!!



That CRACKED HER UP!!!



Scott





.

No comments: