Sunday, August 18, 2013

WHAT Could I Possibly WRITE NEXT??? (this)

 
John Mackey's FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/john.mackey.313





>>> MESSAGE JUST SENT JOHN MACKEY AND OTHER ATLANTA CHURCH OF RELIGIOUS SCIENCE MEMBERS (past & present) !!! :



7:09pm
 
 
 

Hi John -- I'm savoring a triumphant moment and chanced on you on Facebook, so thought I'd drop you a note. There is no telling what you know of what happened to me after your old buddy from working together, Cynthia Zigmund now of Second City Publishing (or similar), SCREWED ME ROYAL as she either always WAS or during our time BECAME part of the Obama/Emanuel Chicago Drug Mafia -- serving Dick Cheney and Barbara Bush -- Cheney PREVIOUSLY serving my mother, who now admits my political blog caused both her and Pope Benedict TO RETIRE!!!



Cindy's boss JOHN WILLIG at the NJ-based agency "Literary Services, Inc." -- IMAGINITIVE, no??? -- (whom you seemed to respect MORE), was NOT part of the fraud.


Anyway, I hold NO ill will toward ANYONE because I got the BEST STORY and ITS TRUE. I'm close to winning at least $4,000,000.00 from Wilmington, NC for violations of my Civil Rights -- and I expect to go after the Obama/ Emanuel DRUG MAFIA


nest next -- with A VENGENCE.




For more info, please see: http://scottkenan.blogspot.com .




I will ALWAYS OWE YOU because you POPPED MY BUBBLE when the Atlanta Church writers group was CRAZED by my connections to powerful people when I read my first attempt to begin my Williams memoir, the "short story", "The Obelisk & the Sphere" -- a reporting on part of the party where I met Jackie Kennedy Onassis.


It was two years and two months ago, that I met Frank Sinatra's fave niece in Wilmington, NC and SHE sat me down and TOLD ME all about how she had SOLD Bank of America to my Kenan relatives (I know some of the rich ones well now), who already controlled Exxon-Mobil, Chevron, Coca-Cola, and are Costco's biggest suppliers.


She ALSO gave me Frank Sinatra's CONFIDENCE -- the MOST important thing for my "struggle" -- I already had Senor Tennessee Williams' FULL SPIRITUAL SUPPORT (and that of the disembodied Mrs. Onassis as well).


Alas, I ONLY REGRET that I never saw a pic of yer nose when it was as crooked as Dante's.

 

 

 
Dante, is credited with CREATING FOR HIMSELF OUT OF THIN AIR (and previous Pagan myths, etc.), the "Christian Mythology of HELL" , which does NOT EXIST in the Bible, really, or "ANGLICAN THEOLOGY" or even PRESBYTERIAN MYTHOLOGY (if Rev. Ernie Thompson of First Presbyterian, Wilmington, NC can be believed -- and I DO BELIEVE HIM!!!).
 
 
 
 
 As you KNOW, I always stayed in a guest house in the SAME BLOCK as Dante's house when I traveled to Firenze:





And Chuck Pritchard and Hilary Russell, my Denison University co-graduates -- as well as FOUNDING PARTNERS with me in www.whalestalecapemay.com , stayed there once at my suggestion, and liked it too.


It's name was OPUS DEI, and I LOVED the sex with the younger of the two men (lovers), who owned it.


Here's the definition of "OPUS DEI" -- which has disappeared as a guest house, and the one listing for it I found "could not be found" when I clicked the Google link.







-- and I DOUBT you knew that the Sinatras are descended from actual Roman Senators, whilest the Kenans trace blood through the Stuart Line, Charlemagne, and his predecessors -- including many Pepins, one ruling NORTHERN Italy while the Sinatras ruled SOUTHERN ITALY and Sicily.



It is only NATURAL that the Kenans and Sinatras are the top stockholders in BoA (begun in S.F, CA as Bank of Italy by immigrants), today.



All best to you -- and I BETTER NOT HEAR that yer real estate dealings in Northern Ohio are connected to Republicans or OBAMA!!!



Again, with GREAT GRATITUDE -- if you reply, please use my regular Gmail as listed top right on my blog.

 
 
Scott
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico (YOU first took me to a gay Mexican BAR in Atlanta!!!)

 
 
 

 
I've gone MUY MEXICANO since then!!!
 
 
 
Scott

.

No comments: