Tuesday, September 3, 2013

After a "Night of Siege" by Puerto Vallarta's MOST STUBBORN CIA Street Drug-Thug!!!

 
Funny: I cropped Toro's head off the image in the last posting -- thinking that to blow it up alone would show how "terrorizing" he can be.
 
 
But having done that here, he looks sad and pathetic and SCARED HIMSELF!!!
 
 
And his TEETH have deteriorated A LOT since I met Toro in 2010.
 
 
 
 
 
>>> FIRST, WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT:


1. At 9:00 PM local last night, I was about a third of the way through watching a DVD of a Tiesto concert at moderately loud volume. I began hearing odd noises -- including a buzzing sound that I did not remember from the concert. I had no door buzzer, so let it slide until I realized someone was ALSO calling my name.


So it turned out that although I've never NOTICED IT and none of my previous callers had ever USED it -- I HAVE A DOOR BUZZER!!! Now I will know to LISTEN FOR IT (under better situations and circumstanchesnesses!!!~).


2. NO ONE comes calling after dark unannounced (except my neighbors -- who when vocalizing for me at the door always say MORE. Toro did not ONCE say anything but "Scott!!!", that I heard anyway). I IMMEDIATELY checked to be certain it was no one in Police attire, and his robin's-egg-blue shirt gave his civilian status away. Besides COPS SAY MORE!!! The loudness of the music (which I left ON for the first two hours -- had to be that long although it seemed longer -- thinking it best to DROWN HIS VOICE OUT mostly), kept me from being certain at first it was Toro, he repeating one syllable "Scott" endlessly and no more.


3. There was almost NO ACTION all night because I first realized that Toro's STRATEGY was to engage me and get me to open the door. His remaining for a total of about three hours PROVED BEYOND THE SHADOW OF A DOUBT that he was DETERMINED to get me. I know Toro's addiction -- and he CANNOT go that long without smoking METH (without suffering mental or physical withdrawal).


>>> REFERENCE: A week ago when Toro "clevered his way" back into my life after a year (when I only enjoyed his spigot, quickly (and he had to buy CRACK first so he was sucking the CRACK pipe as I sucked his "personal pipe"), and made short nice talk -- but ALSO caught him talking to his BOSS in the CIA, Mr. Luis Melgoza of "PV GEEKS" in the PV GEEKS office, now for rent, he had sex with me (I just lay there and let him "worship me "head-to-toe" -- he couldn't get hard enough to PENETRATE ME for the first three hours.


My actual POINT being that he had to stop in FOUR HOURS and smoke more meth -- which I tasted for the first time (smoke variety), and it was FOUL and I did not get enough to feel anything (that I noticed). In four hours he stopped SEX to smoke more, SIX TIMES. That's once every 40 minutes DURING ENJOYABLE SEX (OK, I already KNEW he does NOT suck cock himself BY DESIRE -- ONLY on command of the CIA!!!)!!!


4. I had ACTUALLY been WAITING for a "last desperate attack", knowing it would come WELL PLANNED, and as LETHAL AS POSSIBLE -- and SURPRISE would have to be their KEY -- and Toro could PRETEND I had not told him I would NEVER open my door to him unless he called, texted, or emailed me first and we set it up.


Of course KNOWING that Toro can't keep cell phone made this impossible for him -- as well as saving the paper I gave him a week ago with all my contact info would ALSO be impossible for him. I didn't mention it at the time, but Toro had asked for CLOTHES a week ago (I had some small ones I gave him then) -- BECAUSE TORO HAD SOLD ALL HIS CLOTHES to buy Meth (EXACTLY what he was roaming my neighborhood by the "Tunel Cemetery" in 2010 trying to do -- sell three pairs of jeans at 3:00 AM -- when I met him, I was up writing this blog at the time. LOL!!!)


>>> BOTTOM LINE:


I NEVER ONCE RESPONDED TO TORO.


The CIA lost their "last desperate shot" at murdering me last night -- but I imagine they will TRY IT AGAIN SOON ENOUGH!!!


If YOU are an American (or corrupt American Politician, Law Enforcement, or Episcopal --especially -- Minister), who DOES DRUGS -- OR PROTECTS DRUG MAFIA (Like President Obama and Dick Cheney), this is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY -- ALL the violence in Mexico


 
FUCKIING RACIST GRINGOS!!!!



(Please pardon my English.)


Scott





Dismemberment of Bodies was EXACTLY "Sonny's" job when he was first arrested in New York City when he was 17 years old. He worked for the SUN KINGS Drug Gang -- and had been EFFECTIVE at his young age in HELPING them TAKE OVER and CORRUPT New York City GOVERNMENT!!!



Sonny claims that Mayor Giuliani -- dubbed "AMERICA'S MAYOR" by the Republican Party after the Bush/Cheney/bin Laden/Saudi Royals did their THANG-WITH BIG PLANES -- but Osama bin Laden PUNKED THEM to get BACK on an earlier "double-cross" by the Bush Family who had been doing narco-trafficking with them for YEARS.



THAT is why Bin Laden ATTACKED 9/11 instead of 9/12 -- AS THEY HAD PLANNED WITH THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION.



And THAT is why Bush looked so STUPID reading to those kids -- he knew his top aides KNEW it was planned for the next day, so he HESITATED assuming it was their PRACTICAL JOKE!!!



See more on all of that: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/05/fox-news-and-cnn-long-term-contributor.html .



Anyway, Sonny claims that Rudy Giuliani was ALWAYS PART OF THE DRUG MOB!!!



(And maybe Bloomberg as well.)



In ANY CASE, this helps connect the EAST COAST DRUG MAFIA to the Episcopal Church in New York, Atlanta, and at Sewanee.



 
>>> SEE MORE on Sonny AND Pentagon Publishing here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/in-memorium-dr-edward-warren-price.html



I suffer a "Touch of Repetitiveness":



Sonny CLAIMS (still), that New York City's TOP POLITICIANS are even NOW controlled by this "Cali-Cartel-Associated" Mafia -- and Sonny ALSO CLAIMED it is "first cousin" to the Stone Mountain Drug Mafia -- run by Patrick Stansbury and Michael Massicott of www.pentagon-usa.com , my former employer of 18 years.


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/04/evidence-against-patrick-stansbury-of.html



Having SEEN Patrick exchange thick packets of CASH with now retired Georgia Republican US House Member John Linder many times in the 1990s, you can SEE why the United States Government feels it MUST MURDER ME!!!



Pity -- I doubt it will EVER work.



Scott



 
Me'n a Munchkin at the monthly King's Breakfast (for Homeless) in Wilmington, NC, early 2012.


.

No comments: