Monday, September 9, 2013

Amazon.com STRIKES OUT -- BIGGEST Time!!!





>>> Someone who is currently CEO of a major Oil Company Service Company who works or worked for SEVERAL KENAN OIL COMPANIES just endorsed me for "GHOST WRITING" on "LINKED IN" -- partly because he'd ALREADY endorsed me for EVERY OTHER KIND OF WRITING over the last two years --



And I'm "HARD AS A GHOST" to bring down.



LOL!!!



Y GRACIAS, SENOR!!!



* * *


>>> ADDED a few minutes later : And NOW CIA/NSA Google Blogger has FUCKED my formatting so you can not easily read what I pasted in in a way that ALWAYS BEFORE wrapped correctly so readers could read it.

NAZIS DO NOT GIVE UP AND MUST BE SHOT IN THE HEAD (by legal authorities ONLY!!!)


My original response to Amazon can be found here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/responding-to-amazoncoms-sales.html



* * *


>>> AMAZON.COM JUST REPLIED TO MY RESPONSE TO THEM.



1. It is a FORM LETTER sent under the STRANGEST CIRCUMSTANCES that required a personal note.


2. This PROVES BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT AMAZON IS A NAZI COMPANY.


3. I WILL SHORTLY USE THE FULL FORCE OF MY CONNECTIONS, BULLY PULPIT, ETC. TO DESTROY BOTH AMAZON.COM AND JEFF BEZOS.


4. I will paste in the email FROM them below and wait until I've slept on it to reply -- probably to the highest 20 - 50 Amazon email address I can find!!!


5. And then I will return to watching the George Zimmerman "Christians" are nothing by WHITE NIGGER Trailer Trash Show -- already in progress.


Pardon me as I enjoy the SHOW!!!


Scott



>>> THE EMAIL:



Your Amazon KDP Inquiry
Inbox
x

Amazon.com 
4:07 PM (3 hours ago)
to me
Hello MR. Kenan,

As stated in our previous communication, we’ve received notice from a third party regarding copyright concerns over “WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS” (B0053480S2). We don’t involve ourselves in third party disputes and therefore have removed the availability of the book through our systems until this matter is resolved.

Here you will find information on the party that submitted the notice:

Jed Clampon
roosterclampon@gmail.com

If a resolution is reached, before we may take any appropriate action regarding the book, all involved parties must contact us via ip-inquiries@amazon.com.

Best Regards,

Natalia P.

Amazon.com
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
http://www.amazon.com/your-account

---- Original message: ----

Dear Natalia P. (or whomever):

I apologize for taking so long to respond, but I had to dodge about THREE
attempts on my life by a known CIA Operative here in Puerto Vallarta (among
other similar things), so responding was not my TOP priority. Now, things
seem to have settled down.

I assume Saper Law, LLC sent you the same scan I have attached. If YOU have
a more professional "Court Order", please share it with me. For about four
years now, I have been trying to expose the crimes of my mother, who
admitted to me that my political blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx , had
caused BOTH she and Pope Alexander to retire simultaneously -- Mom having
served for YEARS as Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the last three
Catholic Popes-- all NAZIs (we had swastikas on the dinner plates and daily
beating growing up).

I know: this is my PERSONAL PROBLEM, but you'd be surprised at how it has
TAINTED everything in my life and my mother is the ROOT CAUSE of this
difficulty, but let's look at the FACE of things:


1. NO SIGNATURE by Judge or Clerk of Court!!! There is Clerk of Court stamp
(anyone could make up one of those). In the EIGHT false charges brought
against me by D.A. Benjamin R. David (910) 772-6610 in Wilmington, NC in
2011 and 2012, he (or his assistants), ADMITTED to my Attorney Jennifer
Harjo (910) 251-7090. Because I knew too much about narco-trafficking in
Wilmington (set up by my parents when they lived there in the 1980s and
90s), I was FORCED to leave North Carolina for a YEAR before D.A. Ben David
would even CONSIDER dropping my charges.

I just want you to know something of what life has been like since the BOOK
IN QUESTION was CANCELLED FOR PUBLICATION as their FEATURED HARD COVER
RELEASE of 30 books in spring 2010 by Alyson Books in January of 2010 (when
people admitting to be working for the Republican Party in Georgia where I
then lived then IMMEDIATELY tried to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE
TIMES in one month, TWO of those times provoked by my two sisters calling
from NC and PA claiming DIRE EMERGENCIES when neither of them had had
contact with me of any kind in over 10 days and only the help of Col.
Dottie Newman (she had just retired as Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol
Officer and now works as a Docent at the High Museum in Atlanta, where you
might contact her if necessary), helped me FLEE TO MEXICO THEN!!!

As Jed might not have mentioned, he was a Sr. VP of Windy City Wazoos doing business with Wells Fargo Bank in Chicago -- and my Kenan family controls Bank of America
with the heirs of Frank Sinatra -- until I blogged about his telling me he
makes $23 MILLION per month (average), and since he made an agreement
(impossible to later consummate), to sell his Mismaloya house that
overlooks the beach where muy former employer Tennessee Williams' THE NIGHT
OF THE IGUANA was filmed -- and eventually all his narcotics-dealing
buddies confirmed that that is the amount of business he does for his BANK
in narco-trafficking here.

So I CAN'T PROVE IN COURT that Jed Clampon deals drugs -- but he can't
prove I lied about something that is TRUE. That is why I was sued IN
ABSENTIA, and while the lawsuit only asked that some blog posts be removed
(and I actually TOTALLY disguised their identities and lawyer Emerson Oertels as well as Jed Clampon were PLEASED, but Saper Law
actually WORKS for Fox News and the Emanuel/Obama Chicago Drug Mafia which
eventually profits Dick Cheney (my mother's former underling).

But perhaps strangest of ALL is that Jed ALSO admitted to me that he saw
Barack Obama (when he was a US Senator), in his exclusive Private GAY
BATHHOUSE in Chicago -- and anyone reading the FOREIGN PRESS knows this is
widely published outside the CIA/NSA-controlled US PRESS, and ALSO used
Rev. Jeremiah Wright's call-boy service for married black professionals
ONLY (Jesse Jackson, Jr. used them too, from what I understand).

It's all a mess -- but here is the bottom line: Saper Law NEVER LEGALLY
SERVED ME. They presented someone at MailBoxes, Etc., here in Puerto
Vallarta having signed for it from the common carrier as the FALSE PROOF
that I had been served, but I was then on my way to Atlanta by car to get
the rest of my belongings (quite a LONG round-trip drive with time to visit
friends as well), and between the time MAIL to get to PV and my trip, it
was IMPOSSIBLE for me to be served LEGALLY within the 30-day window. Call
MBE Puerto Vallarta for verification of this. My Internet keeps going out
as I write, now, so it is easy to google-up the phone number of email
address.

And I DID call and discuss the fact i was never served with Presiding Judge
of Cook County, Illinois District Court William Maddux, and he AGREED WITH
ME. His direct phone number is ALSO easy to google-up.


*WHAT TO DO???*


I suggest this:

1. Contact Saper Law and ask them for a JUDGE SIGNED Court Order!!! If they
can't almost immediately provide one, reverse your action regarding my book
until they do.

2. And even if/when they DO provide such a document, it will NOT stand long
because I WAS NEVER LEGALLY SERVED. Emerson Oertels replied to my frequent
pointing this out claiming he is "sorry you feel treated unfairly, but we
proceed . . ." I have OFFERED to be SERVED LEGALLY and to ACCEPT LEGAL
SERVICE if they would only agree to STAR OVER!!!

3. If all this is TOO POLITICAL and a HOT POTATO for amazon.com, I suggest
you begin selling it again, but hold monies in escrow until we get it
straightened out -- or you could just send them to Jed Clampon.

4. I don't CARE about the money as much as getting the truth out. Jed's
"paper" gives him ownership -- so why didn't he just ask you to CHANGE
WHERE REVENUES GO??? They want to tank ALL info from me and evidence I ever
lived (if possible). THAT's why although NEVER SUED FOR!!!! -- they also
GOT ownership of my blog's domain and all contents -- as well as copyright
to all my emails regarding all these things!!!

I apologize for not having time to proof this letter and LOOK FORWARD to
your reply!!!

I will continuously glog all our discussions until we have come to a
conclusion. I email my glog posts to 500 top Press and other contacts,
primarily in the USA. Here is an old list that is about 90% correct: WELL,
Internet JUST WENT OUT for the 11th time today so far!!! But google "'scott
kenan' contact list" and it should come right up. I hope I can get this
email out!!!

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in Political Exile form the USA -- but working with
FOUR Mexican Presidents to KICK OUT the CIA narco-traffickers!!!

*PS: The attachment was CUT from this email TWICE by CIA/NSA hackers -- so
I hope it comes along to you!!!*


On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 12:15 PM, Amazon.com <ip-inquiries@amazon.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We’ve received a notice from a third party claiming that the distribution
> of the following title you submitted for sale through the Amazon Kindle
> Store may not be properly authorized by the appropriate rights holder:
>
> B0053480S2 WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE
> WILLIAMS by Scott Kenan
>
> As a result, we’ve suspended sales of this title, pending further
> investigation.
>
> Below is the contact information of the third party who claims you
> infringed its rights. We expect that you’ll compensate this party
> appropriately for any infringing copies sold:
>
> Jed Clampon
> roosterclampon@gmail.com
>
> We take violations of intellectual property rights very seriously. The
> submission of titles that violate third-party rights is a violation of our
> agreement and may lead to suspension or termination of your account, among
> other remedies. Please ensure that you own sufficient rights for all your
> ebook titles to publish them on the Kindle.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Natalia P.
>
> Amazon.com
> Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
> http://www.amazon.com/your-account
>






.

No comments: