Sunday, September 8, 2013

Announcing MY NEW BLOG on Word Press!!!

 
 
 
 
 
Quite frankly, I pasted in there a TON of old posts from here (in one copy/paste), and when I click ANYTHING there -- it comes back to HERE, but I hope to straighten into out (or similar), by manana.
 
 
 
The name of it is "THE AFTER-WEATHER (A High View)", I think -- I can't figure out how to VIEW my own blog while signed in. Also I DON'T think photos pasted in -- but later I'll add them.
 
 
 
I expect from time to time to add to this blog as well, but MOSTLY it is now complete -- PRAISE QUETZALCOATL and BABY JESUS!!!
 
 
 
I certainly HOPE everyone found this "Old Testament" (so to speak), informative and HUMOROUS!!!
 
 
 
Who KNOWS what the FUTURE HOLDS, but you'll FIND OUT FIRST here: http://scottdkenan.wordpress.com .
 
 
 
Perhaps it's ".mx".
 
 
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
 
 

No comments: