Friday, September 27, 2013

Back in the Saddle (and not sure WHERE TO GO)!!!


This organization (which has apparently BLOCKED ME from accessing their website to find out who they ARE -- I've tried repeatedly, but ALWAYS get this message), has been trying to FOOL Amazon.com into believing they are ME and have some right to access info on my book AS IF THEY ARE ME!!!,



Here is the email address that Amazon sent me a WARNING EMAIL has been trying to access my account there -- AS IF THEY ARE ME!!!:






WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS.



But Jed Clampon -- a SENIOR Vice President of Windy City Wazoos in Chicago -- until this blog GOT HIM DEMOTED to "salesman" -- and part of the Rahm Emanuel, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, former Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa DRUG MAFIA (who MET -- also including Barack Obama!!! -- with TOP Wall Street/Big BANKERS in 2007 before the 2008 primaries and SOLD OBAMA's rhetorical skills and FAKE EMPATHY to those who usually prefer Republicans, not only then SINKING ANY Republican Party choice -- which was EXACTLY why they nominated the TOTAL TWIT but personally "nice" Mormon -- I forget his name -- (Later Addition: Mitt Romney), and Bill's OWN WIFE, Hillary, had her Presidential REAL Possibilities -- always determined by Banks and Wall Street in the USA for at least a generation, now -- cut off at Hillary's CLIT -- by her husband William Jefferson Clinton!!!, who serves Dick Cheney, Barbara Bush and her PROVEN gay-active husband, George Herbert Walker Bush and RUMORED homo George Walker Bush), who "successfully" sued me for libel, only asking -- in the actual FILED SUIT -- for me to REMOVE a few blog posts and pay $50,000.00 damages --but WON  A HALF MILLION DOLLARS, copyright ownership of this same book, copyright-OWNERSHIP of ALL Blog Posts on http://scottkenan.blogspot.com -- AS WELL AS THE ACTUAL DOMAIN!!! (but NOT on http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx, which I believe is Mexican Sovereign Territory, AND copyright ownership to ALL EMAILS I have or EVER WILL WRITE on ANY RELATED SUBJECT until the "day I die" ,



WAS NEVER LEGALLY SERVED ME SO CANNOT STAND!!!



(With apologies for the above "sentence".)



Therefore, I retitled it CONSUMING BROKEN GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS and published it here in MEXICO at http://laterdaysoftennesseewilliams.blogspot.mx/ .



You can READ IT FOR FREE, if you care to!!! (I will "pretty it up" later.)





>>> BACK FROM RENEWING MY MEXICAN LEGALITY!!!



1. First of all, I screwed up (forgetting that in the ENTIRE rest of the world, dates are written day/month/year -- unlike the ASS-BACKWARDS USA: month/day/year. Therefore, in haste I misread the BEGINNING day of my 180-day permits as ENDING October 3 -- rather than actually BEGINNING March 10, so was a couple of weeks ILLEGALLY in Mexico and LOST MY $400.00 USD car deposit -- ENTIRELY MY FAULT!!!


2. I STILL managed to barely scrape together enough money to take care of all and return home -- PRAISE JESUS!!!


3. I'm GLAD to see that in my absence blog hits actually WENT UP a bit, and here is the most popular while I was NOT blogging:


A. http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/stop-world-i-have-to-read-this-book.html -- as readers ALL KNOW, Tony Narducci was PAID to separate Tennessee Williams from my services so the Episcopal Church and Republican Party could MURDER HIM by the hand and pillow of John Uecker.


This, I can pretty much prove in COURT, now.



B. My high school friend, Kerry Glatts, was BY FAR the key word leading most people to this blog since I took off 3.5 days ago for the border (Nuevo Laredo -- where I was so RELIEVED to find enough money to complete my goals there, I literally FORGOT to walk back and forth across the bridge to the USA -- but Mexico DIDN'T CARE!!!).


Readers know that Kerry Glatts has been STRANGELY MYSTERIOUS, but did get me back in touch with our friend Bob Jones, President of Henderson High Class of 1969, a couple of months ago, so if Kerry is WEIRD or sumpthin', I DON'T CARE!!!


2. I met a LOT of Americans, Canadians, a Pole, a Frenchman, and assorted others while in time-long lines to get papers to enter the heart of Mexico (you don't even need a passport to get into the Mexican Border towns to about 12 miles deep -- but DO NEED a passport to re-enter the USA!!!).


I was FAR more relaxed than on my previous three trips for the SAME PURPOSE, and while my Mexican neighbors had STOWED AWAY in my car with their "portable weed bonfires", I eschewed them after I got halfway there. I didn't need it to relax -- and was NOT in the mood for its "side benefits" that are more fun.


I just wasn't -- not coming back, either.


But THIS is what I heard from EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM who live in various places in the world and/or travel Internationally a lot:


1. CNN is the world's LARGEST PRO-NAZI PROPAGANDA SYSTEM EVER INVENTED!!!


Primary reason being that NO ONE outside WHITE, GOD-HATING, RACIST "REPUBLICAN TYPES" (and those too afraid to buck their THAT-TYPE friends' PEER PRESSURES to watch FOX), ever watches FOX NEWS. It is carried on FEW cable and satellite systems outside the USA as it is considered nothing more than a NAZI JOKE.


But every single one of them report that CNN parts that originate for FOREIGN MARKETS usually tell the truth -- but when you enter the USA (or, like me, watch USA CNN TV/online), CNN does little more than LIE and support the CIA/NSA narco-trafficking REPUBLICAN PARTY (includes the blackmailed FAGGOT, Barack Obama -- and Bill and Hillary Clinton, two HUGE narco-traffickers, also in service to Dick Cheney and Barbara Bush -- who controls her faggot husband and faggot son, both named George (and FORMERLY included my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, who was Cheney's boss for many, many YEARS -- we having Swastikas on our dinner china and daily beatings growing up, as well as Pope Alexander-the-Ratzinger, ALSO now retired).


>>> SINCE THEN (the retirement of my mother, Ruth Anne Meyer Kenan as Dick Cheney's Boss, Mom now of Raleigh, NC), the Republican Party has FLOUNDERED and even Barack Obama has shown signs of FINDING HIS BALLS, lately -- but I would NOT hold my breath on THAT, the FUCKING, ETERNALLY LYING FAGGOT!!!


2. I am naturally gregarious and at 6'11" in height, create quite a stir WHEREVER I go in Mexico, so talked to dozens of Mexicans on this trip, asking them which US Presidents they think are involved in NARCO-TRAFFICKING. They all seem to agree:


A. The Bush Family CONTROLS narco-trafficking in Mexico going back for many, many years now, but that BILL CLINTON actually was a BIGGER NARCO-TRAFFICKER (meaning he EXPANDED it FASTER than any of the Bushes, and Mexicans KNOW Clinton (both Bill and Hillary), are FAVORED by Barbara Bush -- MORE THAN ANY OF HER BLOOD SONS -- as Bill Clinton has MANY TIME PUBLICLY ADMITTED (his close personal relationship with Babs Bush).


Remember: Nancy Reagan ALWAYS referred to Barbara Bush as "only a FARM ANIMAL", when asked WHY in eight years of Prez/VP, the Reagans ONLY INVITED THE VICE-PRESIDENTIAL BUSHES TO THE WHITE HOUSE (socially), ONCE in EIGHT YEARS!!!



B. ALL Mexicans KNOW (as did half those white foreigners waiting for papers like me), that during George W. Bush's term as Prez, the CIA/NSA/Republicans -- in concert with the Episcopal Church -- SHUT DOWN THE BORDER for months, nearly absolutely (PROVING it could be DONE!!!), which backed up drugs in Mexico ENORMOUSLY. Prices were SLASHED and that was how President George W. Bush and his Vice President Dick Cheney ADDICTED SO MANY MEXICANS TO DRUGS, which raised prices in the USA and overall OUTRAGEOUSLY IMPROVED NAZI/CIA/REPUBLICAN PARTY DRUG PROFITS!!!

Sorry, but this is NOT A JOKE and Mexicans are STILLED PISSED ABOUT IT!!!



That's all for now.


Scott






.

No comments: