Thursday, September 12, 2013

CNN Gets It's REVENGE on Me (even though I COOPERATED, when they ASKED ME!!!)


CNN -- ESPECIALLY its Female Talking Heads --has ALWAYS subtly used MIND CONTROL to SUPPORT MALE RAPISTS (until RECENTLY they were forced to BACK OFF).





>>> IS TED TURNER TURNING OVER IN HIS GRAVE -- OR WAS HE ALWAYS PART OF THIS???


(Ted Turner is still alive -- and feeding his "Bison Fetish".)



When CNN came to ME in 2011, I was HAPPY to help them out -- although my NAZI Mom, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, told me I was NOT ALLOWED TO RESPOND to CNN, this is a report on that and my THIRD most popular posting of ALL TIME: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/my-reply-to-cnns-request-for-info.html .


Here are the ALL TIME #1 (and it has a nice "Halloweenie Feel"): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/02/my-ass-aint-royal-but-you-can-still.html





>>> CNN's REVENGE OF ME!!!:


After being the ONLY person in Puerto Vallarta NOT to get CNN in Telecable for over a week, it has COME BACK this evening -- but showing scrolls of markets and time and temperatures to that same DAMNED horrid tape loop that has played on HLN and its predecessor Headline News since  NOAH DOCKED THE BOAT!!!



>>> OTHER NOTES



Wells Fargo Bank's Chicago Office received the LARGEST FINE EVER for laundering drug money ($200,000,000.00, as I recall) in 2010.
This is EXACTLY the unit Jed Clampon did business with. 
That stung Wells Fargo but was SO SMALL compared to what they make -- primarily by doing business with the Jalisco State (includes Puerto Vallarta), and Nayarit State DRUG MAFIA.
THIS is why President Obama and Rahm Emanuel SUED ME for so much ILLEGALLY -- via Jed Clampon who (as all who have read this blog much know), ACTUALLY SAW THEN SENATOR OBAMA in his PRIVATE GAY BATH HOUSE IN CHICAGO!!!

Perhaps they even "traded DNA" !!!



1. I stopped by a DIFFERENT BRANCH of Banorte Bank today and had NO PROBLEM AT ALL getting that same Western Union money -- I KNEW that the CIA/NSA Drug Mafia had corrupted at least that ONE branch -- but I'm not certain the ENTIRE BANK IS BAD!!!


2. Considering that Banamex Bank (the one next to Carl's Jr./Hardees near Costco), is intimately connected to Citibank -- the FIRST BANK in the USA to screw me in 2008 or 2009 -- by even though I had a PERFECT CREDIT RECORD since 1990, then, DOUBLING the rate of interest I had enjoyed for YEARS to 16% on my MasterCard credit card, and when I complained, they said to READ THE FINE PRINT -- the Law allows them to DO WHAT THEY WANT.


After three months (actually, it was much longer. I QUIT the day I got the call from AMEX, as below), of continuing to pay, I stopped. Eventually they JUST HAD TO EAT IT. My point being that while I know nothing about Mexican Bank Banamex -- their association with Citi is enough for me to avoid them.


See more: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/beyond-super-hooty-my-day-yesterday.html


2. And as all should know, the BIGGEST and most OBVIOUSLY TIED TO THE CIA/NSA NARCO-TRAFFICKERS is American Express Bank, who within 15 minutes of my confronting Sean Hannity of FOX NEWS's best friend and my political nemesis Christal Presley over the FACT (verified by her now estranged lover, the India-Indian Sunil -- then a mid-level Coca-Cola USA executive -- now FLED back to India), she LIED TO ME and her Dad never had PTSD, but that SHE IN FACT was an OPERATIVE of my mother and the Republican Party, yes, WITHIN FIFTEEN MINUTES OF MY CONFONTING CHRISTAL, I got a ROBO-CALL from American Express LOWERING my credit limit by $24,000.00 to about $230.00 net.


A.: It is ILLEGAL IN GEORGIA to make a non-emergency call from a bank to a customer AFTER 10:00 PM (this was about 45 minutes later).


B.: It is ILLEGAL in GEORGIA for banks and OTHERS to make robo-calls on Sundays AT ALL. (This was on a Sunday.)


More on Christal and AMEX: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/12/further-exposure-of-one-of-americas-top.html


More on CNN's FAKES and LIES that I have exposed -- USUALLY getting the offending material removed within two hours: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/05/i-confront-anderson-cooper-and-two-cia.html


Produced by CNN to spread Christal's LIES about her book: http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/08/us/ptsd-vietnam-journey-home


CNN LIES regarding Christal Presley, noted author and my personal friend Edmund White: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/the-deliberate-traitorous-sins-of-cnn.html


MORE CNN LIES about Gen. James "Spider" Marks -- whom I knew while working for www.pentagon-usa.com . Gen. Marks BOUGHT ad space in yearbooks for West Point (The HOWITZER), and Army War College (TORCH) from me personally, but was allied with PPI owner Patrick Stansbury and the CIA/NSA narco-traffickers.


After a LONG disappearance, Gen. Marks was BACK on CNN a few weeks ago!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/09/cnns-coverage-still-supports-fox.html





A CNN Dream -- come TRUE!!!


.

No comments: