Sunday, September 22, 2013

DESPITE the Episcopal Church's and Republican/NAZI Plans for SANITATION, Tennessee Williams ALWAYS WINS!!!



Tennessee Williams at the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors, me accompanying him.
 
At 1:09 PM, CDT, I was finally able to add this pic!!!




>>> NOW, CIA/Google/Blogger has FIVE TIMES refused to upload a photo of me and Tennessee Williams even though I have it with two different names, each is rejected with the warning "server refused to respond".
 
I can upload ANY OTHER PHOTO!!!


So DON'T TELL ME the Government NAZIs aren't CONTINUING to screw with my rights!!!


One last try -- AND STILL THE SAME RESULT!!!


Scott


PS: Sorry, but while CIA/NSA (or maybe Carlos Salim "Slim" Helu -- the richest man in the world through his narco-trafficking with the Bush Family for YEARS AND YEARS, primarily, who OWNS the Telecable Internet connection I use here in Puerto Vallarta), won't let me access and post my photos, I will not further "decorate" this posting.



>>> LEST WE FERGIT!!!






About a year ago, I chance-met Martin Lamb when visiting my God-son, Diego in Colima, Colima  -- also where I met Presidente Carlos Salinas's BEST FRIEND Dr. Waldemar Salazar -- a TOTAL enemy of Hard Drugs -- who INSPIRED ME TO GET THE CIA OUT OF PUERTO VALLARTA EVEN IF IT MEANS MY DEATH.



I've had a GREAT LIFE, so I can go anytime, no???



On that: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/06/colima-mexico-known-for-its-trademark.html



But Martin Lamb mistakenly thought I had RICH KENAN MONEY, and in the process of hoping to do business with me, Martin REVEALED that he is the TOP DRUG MONEY LAUNDERER for the Bush Family, seeing George W. Bush fairly FREQUENTLY with his small jet-loads of CASH!!!



More on that: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/more-on-george-w-bushs-top-drug-money.html


 
* * *


Once again, I am COMPLETELY BLOCKED FROM THE INTERNET – because “My Backer”/Joseph/Testosteroni/”Possessing Spirit of Maria St. Just” – whom I decided to simplify and just call “Falconer St. Just” for a conplicado of reasons.


This morning, Falconer sent me an email FULL OF FALLACIES but meant to JUSTIFY Jessica at MBE (and her company’s), scheming actions. I am BLOCKED from checking either of my gmail accounts to see if he responded to my email telling him to keep his FUCKING NOSE out of things he REFUSES to believe me about.


>>> PLEASE SEE the following for the SUPER-STRANGE ENDING to this Mailboxes, Etc. story!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/one-weird-ass-day-or-its-just-another.html .



Tons of people HATE ME and would destroy me (not working very well), or distract me. Over the last two years (and I have the WHOLE EMAIL TRAIL to prove it, Falconer has SUPPORTED nearly every CIA narco-trafficker who came my way). 80% is his hit rate by my figuring.


Also, he has communicated with not only Andrew Emerson Cook at Saper Law (and provably lied about it) – as well as Patrick Stansbury at www.pentagon-usa.com . PREVIOUSLY, Falconer has played several games to harm me, including:


1.       He SEEMED to be in cooperation with MBE in a problem shipping some goods that UPS receipt shows MBE, Miami REFUSED – yet Jessica and MBE company policy say/show they NEVER DO THAT.


2.       The last two months, he continued sending me many things I could get FAR CHEAPER in Mexico – like trash bags and such, RIDICULOUS things, like an expanding artists’ hard-case painting brush case, and impractical things like sets of hand-towels WHITE with light star embroidery. These boxes that HE HIMSELF pack usually have 25% usable-to-me items and are HUGE boxes full of extra packing for UNBREAKABLE ITEMS!!!


The SIZE is important for shipping costs by air – not just the weight.


>>> BUT HERE IS WHAT I WANT TO BLOG ABOUT: The TENNESSEE WILLIAMS that Maria St. Just-nee-Britneva, Sewanee, and the Episcopal Church HATE is doing GREAT!!!


TENNESSEE WILLIAMS’S TIME IS NOW!!! By Don Aucoin

 

To borrow and bend a phrase from Tennessee Williams, playwrights have always depended on the kindness of posterity.
And to judge by the surge of interest in his plays, both famous and obscure, posterity is smiling on Williams 30 years after his death.


Thanks in substantial part to the annual Provincetown Tennessee Williams Theater Festival, which kicks off this week, a spate of unseen or seldom-seen plays have pushed their way into view, giving us a fuller sense of his entire body of work and suggesting the need for a reappraisal of a writer we thought we knew.


“Now we’re rediscovering his other side, his experimental side,’’ says Peter Smith, artistic director of the Tennessee Williams Center in Sewanee, Tenn. “He was always trying to push the envelope of what playwriting could be.’’


Continue reading below

Related

Meanwhile, his best-known dramas are, if anything, more popular than ever. For Williams — who spent the last two decades of his life in such critical and commercial disfavor that in 1977 he despondently wrote “no one is more acutely aware than I that I am widely regarded as the ghost of a writer’’ — it’s a striking display of posthumous vindication that confirms the strength of his hold on American theater.


How strong? Consider just this Thursday alone. On Broadway, it will be opening night for the American Repertory Theater’s production of “The Glass Menagerie,’’ directed by John Tiffany and starring Cherry Jones, Zachary Quinto, and Celia Keenan-Bolger. In New Haven, the Yale Repertory Theatre will open “A Streetcar Named Desire’’ — the first time Yale Rep has produced “Streetcar’’ in the theater’s 47-year history.


On the Cape, the Provincetown Tennessee Williams Theater Festival will get under way with performances of “Slapstick Tragedy: The Mutilated,’’ “The Chorus Girl Plays,’’ and “Kingdom of Earth,’’ the latter in a production from Cape Town, South Africa. Slated for later in the festival is the Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater’s production of “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof,’’ starring Keir Dullea as Big Daddy and Mia Dillon as Big Mama.


>>> READ MORE HERE: http://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/theater-art/2013/09/21/tennessee-williams-time-now/ayGhoWeaOcMEiIQPPODj3H/story.html

















.

No comments: