Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I Hope YOU Didn't Miss This WHILEST TRAITORS DRAG US TOWARD HOLY WAR (war to protect the CIA's NARCO-TRAFFICKING!!!)!!!







>>> HOOT OF THE DAY (ADDED @ 8:42 PM, CDT) : My landlord's very extended family is CLOGGING all the walk and terraces in front of my house. I did NOT tell them or my landlord about last night's "troubles", but WORD GETS AROUND!!!


Also, I found Toro's single white Marlboro butt in a front planter. METH addicts can never afford more than one or two cigs at a time (the full pack I gave him a week ago our of my new carton was the first full pack he had had in OVER half a year).

 
 
Poor Fella musta been in NICOTINE WITHDRAWAL after three hours, too, no???
 
 
 
* * *



>>> FROM FACEBOOK:


>>> FROM THIS ARTICLE:



“I like it because you wear robes, and get out and light crosses, and have secret handshakes,” Abarr said, according to the Star-Tribune. “I like being in the Klan -- I sort of like it that people think I’m some sort of outlaw.”


But Abarr -- who believes violence against black men is a hate crime and touts his group as a non-violent religious organization focused on political issues -- said his branch of the KKK isn't hateful enough for some, and that he really likes to "recruit really radical kids, then calm them down after they join."


11 hours ago via The Huffington Post

 
www.huffingtonpost.com
Leaders from branches of the Ku Klux Klan and the NAACP had a historic meeting in Casper, Wyoming on Saturday to discuss recent acts of violence against black men and the distribution of KKK pamphlets in the area. Jimmy Simmons, president of the Casper branch of the NAACP, had reached out to John Ab...

· 11 hours ago via The Huffington Post


Like · ·


* * *


>>> "MY SWORD AND MY SHIELD"!!!






Scott

.

No comments: