Thursday, September 5, 2013

I NEVER EXPECTED I'd EVER CALL the US State Department DEMANDING OUR GOVERNMENT STOP trying to ASSASSINATE ME -- but I Just Did!!!

 
US Consular Agent Kelly Trainor de O smiles again for the camera.
 

 
 

>>> "FED UP AND FURIOUS" I DECIDED TO CALL and DEMAND THE US GOVERMENT STOP TRYING TO ASSASSINATE ME!!!


Of course Ms. Kelly Trainor de O was not available -- and the Spanish-accented male who spoke with me ABSOLUTELY REFUSED TO GIVE EVEN HIS FIRST NAME!!!



But I DID tell him the EVIDENCE I HAVE (a little of it), that Kelly Trainor is a TOP CIA NARCO-TRAFFICKER -- and some of my recent "travails". He's no decision-maker, and I expected nothing from him --except to give me a PHONE NUMBER in the USA for "Whomever I need to talk to get THE COUNTRY I LOVE to stop trying to MURDER ME."
.


>>> THE BEST HE COULD DO was suggest I email Kelly Trainor de O about it.



LOL!!!



I told him I HOPED the call had been recorded and that he SHARES MY STORY with "all who are interested."


I hung up.


Scott



 
I don't know who Scott Disick is, but this pic of HIM was the top result of search "Scott hangs up".
 
 
 
Oh Lord -- I just googled.
 
 
 
Scott Disick was married to Kourtney Kardashadoodle.
 
 
 
Who'll marry me???
 
 
.

No comments: