Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Not a CHANCE of a “HOME INTERNET CONNECTION”, Today!!!

 
Top image-googling result of "stuck offline".




>>> WRITING OFF-LINE WITHOUT MY BLOG, EMAIL, ETC. :


Yes, of course this is annoying – to fight, Fight, FIGHT most days to get and maintain a connection – only AFTER I post something “controversial”, am I allowed ABSOLUTELY UNINTERUPTED INTERNET CONNECTION, until they figure out some NEW WAY to harass me.

I NEVER have this problem when I go to ANY OTHER Internet connection, which I am typically too lazy to do.

As is always the case, since I am observed in REAL TIME, after writing the last sentence – they relented and gave me an Internet connection for a couple of minutes, then killed it again.

NAZIs have to have a stake driven through their HEARTS to stop them, but I think EXECUTION after fair trials will do for MOST our top politicians as named previously by me. And I DO still think Joe “Give ‘Em Hell Harry” Biden will be an EXCELLENT President and I APPRECIATE HuffPost’s letting me know through “back doors” that he fully expects to be President soon and IS PREPARING for some sort of transition.


* * *


>>> NOW, The "INTERNET CONNECTION" BATTLE WON (again, as always), let's see if we can doing something CONSTRUCTIVE!!!:



1. It got WORSE, but I can work around it and stop BORING YOU about things you probably don't believe anyway.


2. When I've been under stress of what most would consider INCONCEIVABLE proportions for FOUR YEARS SOLID and someone who is REAL and CONTRIBUTING MEMBER OF SOCIETY treats me with respect (first time in ALL THIS TIME -- except Kevin Maurer tried 14 months ago, but even with all his embedments with US Special Forces in the Middle East and writing about the Assassination of Osama bin Laden, he did NOT understand the ABSOLUTE LONELINESS of my situation then, which is WHY he did not give me enough info then for me to TRUST HIM).


You see, Kevin was always with people WORKING ON A TEAM -- and all I had was my US Government pension of $1,200/month and my "Backer", who ALWAYS has said he DISAGREES WITH MY POLITICS, but is only empathetic to my situation.


And in fact, although I do NOT actually believe in "possession", I know those who DO use it to hide behind to RELIEVE THEMSELVES OF RESPOSIBILITY.


In "God's Eyes" this does NOT work and is FAR WORSE than admitting to deliberate crimes.


That said, I can NOW relate to my "backer" cleanly -- that is to say that knowing he ABSOLUTELY acts as if he is Maria St. Just-nee-Britneva, I will have NO REASON to get upset with him -- and I know how to CALM MARIA DOWN (I did it in real life).


3. I do NOT apologize to Kevin Maurer or Scott Pickey for my over-the-top "Lust Fest" yesterday. It took me HALF AN HOUR a couple of days ago to STOP WEAPING after I got the first HUMAN-LIKE email from Scott Pickey. I have been so ecstatic that I'm doing the equivalent of "popping wheelies" on this blog -- showing off some writing skills, etc.


I'm sure Kevin gets hit on CONSTANTLY by both men and women and I hope he has AS MUCH FUN AS POSSIBLE with whichever ones strike his fancy!!!  I hope Scott Pickey is getting his fair share too. And as ridiculous as it sounds, I think Scott should HIRE ME to consult with his station and maybe to get together some original programming.


The fact is I STILL will have the $14,400.00 yearly income so would be CHEAP to hire at only enough above that to continue, no???


But that is NOT at all necessary, and I have plenty of other possibilities of things I could do, those possibilities now GREATLY EXPANDING because it is CLEAR AS A BELL that I have WHOOPED the worst of my Political Opposition, and my ULTIMATE SUCCESS cannot be denied. I PITY those who would oppose me NOW, yet also empathize with the people so caught in HATRED and FEAR that they can't THINK RIGHT, still.


And THAT said, I'll send this off and get to what I had PLANNED to do today, CONFRONT FOX NEWS over Sean Hannity's continuing employment -- HA!!!


Scott






.

No comments: