Tuesday, September 24, 2013

On Vacation (of sorts)!!!

 
 
 
 
 
Today, I visited the US Consular Agent in Nuevo Vallarta, to let them know I am NOT angry with ANYONE and hope to re-establish FRIENDLY RELATIONS with the US Government again. Also, I appreciate the several employees of the State Department there who have BECOME PART OF MY LIFE STORY!!!


She asked which PART of the US Government -- LOL!!!



And she would like me to REMOVE her name from my many blog posts about my TRUE experience with her and the US State Department. I have to think about that -- a monumental task if I do so, but I can resist re-using her name here.



>>> Added much later: Kelly Trainor "de O" is a TOTAL NAZI. NARCO_TRAFICKING CUNT, and here's what she did to ME, PERSONALLY!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/toro-again-comes-to-my-house-while-i.html



She said she really had no way to check to see if the US Government has trumped any charges against me (she could make a call or two to discover that, actually), but it is unlikely -- unlike my TWIN SOUL, Edward Snowden, who DID "steal" info -- I just got OFF LITHIUM and remembered all the TRAITOROUS CRIMES of William Scott Kenan (under force of blackmail), Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, Jane Ann Kenan, Michael William Kenan, and Julia Ruth (Kenan) Duffy.
 

 
Nothing illegal about my waking up!!!



>>> REFRESHER COURSE: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/08/where-oh-where-is-my-husband-designate.html .



I also let the State Department know that I am driving for Nuevo Laredo for a quick border crossing and return (to renew Tourist Visa), and the BEST BET for the CIA/NSA to take me out would be by DRONE on a lonely Mexican dessert highway -- little or NO collateral damage, no???


Well, I need to pack n' go!!!


Scott



 
 
 
SHAME on the US of A!!!
 
 
 
USA hates GOD -- GOD MAKES US PAY!!!
 
 
.

No comments: