Sunday, September 8, 2013

RESPONDING to Amazon.com's SALES SUSPENSION of My Book: WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS!!!








>>> ORIGINAL EMAIL FROM AMAZON:

Your Amazon.com Book

Amazon.com
Aug 27 (12 days ago)
to me
Hello,

 We’ve received a notice from a third party claiming that the distribution of the following title you submitted for sale through the Amazon Kindle Store may not be properly authorized by the appropriate rights holder:


 B0053480S2 WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS by Scott Kenan


 As a result, we’ve suspended sales of this title, pending further investigation.


 Below is the contact information of the third party who claims you infringed its rights. We expect that you’ll compensate this party appropriately for any infringing copies sold:


 Jed Clampon
roosterclampon@gmail.com


 We take violations of intellectual property rights very seriously. The submission of titles that violate third-party rights is a violation of our agreement and may lead to suspension or termination of your account, among other remedies. Please ensure that you own sufficient rights for all your ebook titles to publish them on the Kindle.


 Best Regards,


 Natalia P.


* * *


>>> MY REPLY:




Click Image to see fully.




This might take a couple of hours to complete and post. My email has been SHUT DOWN by Gmail/CIA/NSA for 17 hours now ILLEGALLY, so no telling when I can send it!!!


Scott


.>>>




Dear Natalia P. (or whomever):

I apologize for taking so long to respond, but I had to dodge about THREE attempts on my life by a known CIA Operative here in Puerto Vallarta (among other similar things), so responding was not my TOP priority. Now, things seem to have settled down.

I assume Saper Law, LLC sent you the same scan I have attached. If YOU have a more professional "Court Order", please share it with me. For about four years now, I have been trying to expose the crimes of my mother, who admitted to me that my political blog, http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx , had caused BOTH she and Pope Alexander to retire simultaneously -- Mom having served for YEARS as Dick Cheney's chief liaison with the last three Catholic Popes-- all NAZIs (we had swastikas on the dinner plates and daily beating growing up).

I know: this is my PERSONAL PROBLEM, but you'd be surprised at how it has TAINTED everything in my life and my mother is the ROOT CAUSE of this difficulty, but let's look at the FACE of things:


1. NO SIGNATURE by Judge or Clerk of Court!!! There is Clerk of Court stamp (anyone could make up one of those). In the EIGHT false charges brought against me by D.A. Benjamin R. David (910) 772-6610 in Wilmington, NC in 2011 and 2012, he (or his assistants), ADMITTED to my Attorney Jennifer Harjo (910) 251-7090, that HE HAD NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE CRIMES I WAS CHARGES WITH. Because I knew too much about narco-trafficking in Wilmington (set up by my parents when they lived there in the 1980s and 90s), I was FORCED to leave North Carolina for a YEAR before D.A. Ben David would even CONSIDER dropping my charges.
I just want you to know something of what life has been like since the BOOK IN QUESTION was CANCELLED FOR PUBLICATION as their FEATURED HARD COVER RELEASE of 30 books in spring 2010 by Alyson Books in January of 2010 (when people admitting to be working for the Republican Party in Georgia where I then lived then IMMEDIATELY tried to commit me to a mental hospital FIVE TIMES in one month, TWO of those times provoked by my two sisters calling from NC and PA claiming DIRE EMERGENCIES when neither of them had had contact with me of any kind in over 10 days and only the help of Col. Dottie Newman (she had just retired as Gen. Colin Powell's Chief Protocol Officer and now works as a Docent at the High Museum in Atlanta, where you might contact her if necessary), helped me FLEE TO MEXICO THEN!!!

As Jed might not have mentioned, he was a Sr. VP of Windy City Wazoos in Chicago -- and my Kenan family controls Bank of America with the heirs of Frank Sinatra -- until I blogged about his telling me he makes $23 MILLION per month (average), and since he made an agreement (impossible to later consummate), to sell his Mismaloya house that overlooks the beach where my former employer Tennessee Williams' THE NIGHT OF THE IGUANA was filmed -- and eventually all his narcotics-dealing buddies confirmed that that is the amount of business he does for his BANK in narco-trafficking here.

So I CAN'T PROVE IN COURT that Jed Clampon deals drugs -- but he can't prove I lied about something that is TRUE. That is why I was sued IN ABSENTIA, and while the lawsuit only asked that some blog posts be removed (and I actually TOTALLY disguised their identities and lawyer Emerson Oertel as well as Jed Clampon were PLEASED, but Saper Law actually WORKS for Fox News and the Emanuel/Obama Chicago Drug Mafia which eventually profits Dick Cheney (my mother's former underling).

But perhaps strangest of ALL is that Jed ALSO admitted to me that he saw Barack Obama (when he was a US Senator), in his exclusive Private GAY BATHHOUSE in Chicago -- and anyone reading the FOREIGN PRESS knows this is widely published outside the CIA/NSA-controlled US PRESS, and ALSO used Rev. Jeremiah Wright's call-boy service for married black professionals ONLY (Jesse Jackson, Jr. used them too, from what I understand).

It's all a mess -- but here is the bottom line: Saper Law NEVER LEGALLY SERVED ME. They presented someone at MailBoxes, Etc., here in Puerto Vallarta having signed for it from the common carrier as the FALSE PROOF that I had been served, but I was then on my way to Atlanta by car to get the rest of my belongings (quite a LONG round-trip drive with time to visit friends as well), and between the time MAIL to get to PV and my trip, it was IMPOSSIBLE for me to be served LEGALLY within the 30-day window. Call MBE Puerto Vallarta for verification of this. My Internet keeps going out as I write, now, so it is easy to google-up the phone number or email address.

And I DID call and discuss the fact I was never served with Presiding Judge of Cook County, Illinois District Court William Maddux, and he AGREED WITH ME. His direct phone number is ALSO easy to google-up.


WHAT TO DO???


I suggest this:

1. Contact Saper Law and ask them for a JUDGE SIGNED Court Order!!! If they can't almost immediately provide one, reverse your action regarding my book until they do.

2. And even if/when they DO provide such a document, it will NOT stand long because I WAS NEVER LEGALLY SERVED. Emerson Oertel replied to my frequent pointing this out claiming he was "sorry you feel treated unfairly, but we proceed . . ." I have OFFERED to be SERVED LEGALLY and to ACCEPT LEGAL SERVICE if they would only agree to START OVER!!!

3. If all this is TOO POLITICAL and a HOT POTATO for amazon.com, I suggest you begin selling it again, but hold monies in escrow until we get it straightened out -- or you could just send them to Jed Clampon.

4. I don't CARE about the money as much as getting the truth out. Jed's "paper" gives him ownership -- so why didn't he just ask you to CHANGE WHERE REVENUES GO??? They want to tank ALL info from me and evidence I ever lived (if possible). THAT's why although they NEVER SUED FOR BUT $50K and removal of a few websites -- they also GOT ownership of my blog's domain and all contents -- as well as copyright to all my emails regarding all these things!!!


And HALF A MILLION DING-DONG DOLLARS!!!


I apologize for not having time to proof this letter and LOOK FORWARD to your reply!!!

I will continuously blog all our discussions until we have come to a conclusion. I email my blog posts to 500 top Press and other contacts, primarily in the USA. Here is an old list that is about 90% correct: WELL, Internet JUST WENT OUT for the 11th time today so far!!! But google "'scott kenan' contact list" and it should come right up. I hope I can get this email out!!!

Scott David Kenan
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico in Political Exile from the USA -- but working with FOUR Mexican Presidents to KICK OUT the CIA narco-traffickers!!!

PS: The attachment was CUT from this email TWICE by CIA/NSA hackers -- so I hope it comes along to you!!!


.

No comments: