Friday, September 6, 2013

The "Clarion Call" of Doctor Zhivago (or just Senor Putin-Pants)???

 
Our EARLY UNIVERSE!!!




>>> HEADER OF EMAIL I sent atop this posting by email:


CORE 500: I was tired of typing, but at least from Mexico it is EASY to google up TONS OF EVIDENCE Putin is gay and in alliance with "Gay Mafia" in the Russian Orthodox Church. NO ONE who has to display his alleged SEXINESS like Putin was EVER straight -- (it's ALWAYS the biggest clue)!!!



Re: You are sooooooooo​

 

oo bad

 

Scott Kenan
6:27 PM (6 minutes ago)
to William, info@vladimirputin.com, commissar de Norte Korea,
 
Hey William -- thanks for the note, but I never advise people to write me in a moment of personal "low wattage".

Good News!!!: I'm gonna launch you into the BLOG-O-SPHERE (anyone remember THAT???). And little Miss Honey-de-Outer Mongolia -- or wherever you are in Russia -- need not worry. While there truly ARE an infinite number of "thoughts", why you would fret over any of THESE ONES, is completely beyond ME -- so keep all that to yerself.

Even AYE have TONS of "friends in high places" who would like my blog tanked -- this does NOT make you in ANY WAY special. Dime-a-Dozen, more like it. And since all posts are SAVED -- I'd just start a blog on a different service, re-post or add in as is useful to me some old stuff, and then continue on, la-de-dah.

But SINCE you are a Ruskie and "low lit" and all -- I bet you have a GREAT UN-MUTILATED "Putinator", as I hear they are called in your country. Would you mind sending me not more than two dozen photos of it in different attitudes and activities??? Some freeze-dried seed that I could plant in my Jardin de Liberdad -- just to see how it does here in the tropics would be JUST SWELL!!

May the colloidal black-widow soul of Maria Britneva (later, the Lady St. Just), cat-lick-clean your carbuncles forever!!!

Jolly Green


On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 5:08 PM, William Watts <william.watts.50@mail.ru> wrote:

When are you going to acknowledge me on your wonderful blog, or do I have to hack into it ?  If I do that, you will not have access to it anymore, I am afraid.  Do not think for a moment, that I will not do it either . . .  I also have friends in some high places that would love to see your blog become history - just a thought

--
William Watts

* * *


>>> FINAL NOTE:



I decided to publish this because William had the COURTESY to sign it!!!



Russians all promise you DOCTOR ZHIVAGO








. . . when FEW have even this:






Scott

.

No comments: