Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What on EARTH Is THIS All About???

 
No one is ANYONE until they are ARRESTED in Wilmington, NC!!!
 
 
 
The FIRST DAY I was in Wilmington, Christopher Wright Rogers (who LATER became a BIG PROBLEM for me) told me that the OFFICIAL SLOGUN of Wilmington Cops is:
 
 
 
 
Wilmington for vacation??? -- leave on
 
PROBATION!!!
 
 
 
 
And it is LITERALLY TRUE!!!
 
 
 
 
Wilmington Drug Mafia CONTROL downtown people, politicians, news reporters, etc., by arresting them on false or minor charges and MAKING A BIG DEAL OF IT so they can BLACKMAIL THEM or threaten to destroy their careers and marriages (kinda similar, no???).
 
 
  
 
 
Christopher Wright Rogers
 
 
  
When I arrived in Wilmington, NC on December 30, 2010 at dusk and all the Christmas lights looked so innocent and inviting, the FIRST person I met was Kathleen at the penny candy store (now gone), on Market near the river -- right near the MONSTER HAND-MADE ice-cream/fudge store, owned by an Old Curmudgeon.
 
 
 
 
 
In the process of "All and Everything", Kathleen got a tetch misshapen/misshaped for several months, but has recovered now -- as TWO!!!
 
 
 
(Not only was it DELIBERATE, but she got married FIRST -- imagine that . . . )
 
 
 
 
 
The William R. Kenan, SENIOR house. The left overhanging room is the FIRST bathroom in Wilmington to have had an ACTUAL FLUSH TOILET!!!
 
 
 
 
But before things turned BETTER for her, Kathleen actually lived very BRIEFLY in the William R. Kenan, SENIOR house at 110 Nunn Street (where Mary Lily grew up), at the time that Wilmington beat cops worked with Anna Berry, who ran it as a drug-addict's FLOP HOUSE (Anna BRAGGING TO ME that she would eventually chase Linda Lavin OUT OF
 
TOWN -- and she DID!!!).
 
 
 
Readers will please remember that Anna Berry (who NEVER spoke or contacted me in any way after our initial PLEASANT MEETING), eventually filed TWO FALSE CHARGES against me, now dropped for "no evidence" and the MANDATORY WILMINGTON, NC ONE-YEAR WAITING PERIOD to drop any charges filed with NO EVIDENCE.
 
 
 
LOL!!!
 
 
 
Curtis Thompson ALSO knew those people well, and it was CURTIS who "blabbed to me", not Kathleen -- now happily married and living in a different state, I having gotten to know her and her Mom as well, FAR BETTER in recent days!!!
 
 
 
While TRUE that I can "get excited" over just about anything with three legs, Scott Pickey is not as "viscerally hot" as Kevin Maurer -- but HEY!!!: NEITHER AM I!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
In Wilmington, Curtis Thompson (who has slept with all "the best and the worst" ), needs NO INTRODUCTION!!!
 
 
 
 
 
>>> AND HERE IS MY EMAIL EXCHANGE WITH SCOTT PICKEY:



Scott,

I'm glad to hear you're tight with Kevin Maurer, because although I never met him personally (that I know of), I have a huge admiration for him -- and a VERY HEALTHY LUST!!! And your mentioning that he cracks you up confirms what I had figured about him -- he TRULY ENJOYS LIFE.



 
Kevin Maurer, currently starring in "WRITER".
 
 
 
You really can't BLAME ME!!!


 

It's interesting if he characterized his getting in touch with me as "reaching out to me". He characterized it to me that way too, but he was dishonest with me not by LYING, which I don't think he ever did, but by withholding pertinent info. And REALLY, I think the WILMINGTON STAR NEWS could easily have allowed him to call ME -- but Kevin's FIRST declaration to me was the importance that I call him and that he COULDN'T call me from STAR NEWS phones. I had to conclude he did NOT want a record of it there.


 
Previously, Kevin starred in "THE CITY AND THE NIGHT DESK" at the Wilmington STAR NEWS!!!

 

DON'T GET ME WRONG -- it's one of the reasons I LIKE Kevin -- he's not afraid too much of anything, and that includes playing on HIGH STAKES STAGES. Quite Frankly, if I were to give an award for the most MANLY (in the good way) MAN in Wilmington, I would NOT hesitate to give it to Kevin. And while I would give anything for him to come freshly showered (at least the "lower nether parts") to my bed -- I do not think he has any interest at ALL in that and if I ever relate to him in the future, out of respect, I would NOT make him uncomfortable in that area.



 
Although one of MY faves, Kevin's performance in "BEAR WITH ME IN MY MAN CAVE" was disappointing at the box office due to ALL White People now shaved HAIRLESS to enjoy "Pedophilia sans Children".
 


 
And the funny thing is that while I've made a lot of my "lust" for Ben David, that's really just a "revenge fuck" urge I have. I see you recently THANKED Ben David for arresting you and making you kiss his little blond-fur heiny -- for driving a NEWS VAN at a NEWS EVENT!!! Of course the cops must control traffic, but news people and vehicles should NEVER be restricted the same way.

 
And you are taking driving classes as well. Maybe you also got stopped for something REAL -- or maybe I missed something. I did NOT look that hard. And I DO like your approach to competition with "that other station", which through a comedy of errors I called yesterday before calling you and leaving that long message for you on voicemail. I spoke with Scott Saxton or similar there, who was attentive and respectful -- but showed NO SIGN OF CURIOSITY.

 
I also liked the ongoing nature of your mentioning "Talk to you soon!" Ya KNOW, if we work things right, we might be able to MAKE A LOT OF MONEY for your TV station -- and increase your prominence. MOST things I know about are not at all controversial (in that the players are now long dead). Think about it: my Kenan Family's story in North Carolina and Wilmington history, my experience with Tennessee Williams, etc.

 
I HAD TO BE controversial and A BIG JACK ASS in appearances at least just to keep people BACKED OFF somewhat. But NOW I've established the truth of what I know enough that I can relax and "re-humanize" -- get PRACTICAL about moving forward in life. With Puerto Vallarta City and cultural leaders encouraging me to organize a Williams/Huston/IGUANA fest (likely annual and recurring), that is something to do besides recycle my blog into books.

 
Actually, I've decided to publish this response to you to let all see this possibly more human side of me (and as a public at least partial apology to Kevin Maurer -- AND testimony to his MAN HEAT, although I'll likely never get a taste of it -- or even a sniff of his pits -- pity).

 
But it is QUITE TRUE that someone at the STAR NEWS deleted my comments about Evan Fish's MURDER four times, including a couple of months ago. What MISSED COMING OUT yesterday (the moment I sent my email response to you I was BLOCKED FROM THE INTERNET for the rest of the day/evening -- only getting a couple of minutes of connection. But this response you sent ME, did NOT reach my computer until this morning -- despite my checking and getting other email TWICE within the several hours after you sent it.

 
I am USED TO THIS!!! It happens to me all the time and I have gotten pokes and messages on Facebook that claim a poke came 17 hours ago -- and I've been logged into Facebook as many as ten times during those hours before it finally shows up.
 

And getting back to that report of Mayor Saffo's alleged restraining order, While the Facebook address of the person who contacted me with the "info" was REMOVED FROM MY BLOG (or I can't find it where I READ it being there, previously), the address to the Star News article REMAINS, and following it, the COMMENT I responded to there -- leading to the guy on Facebook (where he sent his info to me as Facebook messages), IS NOW GONE from Star News.
 

WORSE: In the past, when someone has blocked me, un-friended me, or even LEFT FB completely, the FB Messages REMAIN, but his are no longer there. And the person who gave me all the email addresses NHC Republican Party contributors -- and Mayor Saffo's as well -- the FAKE NAMED Mitch Bossanna (and who later told me all the back story of the SEX LIVES of both Daliah Saper and Andrew Emerson Cook at Saper Law, Chicago), left Wilmington BEFORE I DID -- to hide in Mexico, where I assume he (I doubt he's a female -- he refused my secxshul advances "like a MAN" many, many times) remains.
 

HE'S still got his fake Facebook page up -- but I BET his friends listed there are REAL, so one could find out WHO HE REALLY IS. Hint: Celia Rivenbark was one of his FIRST friends to be listed: https://www.facebook.com/mitch.bossanna/friends .
 

Let me know if I can be of assistance to your career -- and Wilmington as well!!! I'm copying Kevin on this so he can have a LAFF RIOT too. I hope he's still in Wilmington and GETTING LAID FIVE TIMES PER DAY!!!

 
I would NOT share anything with others that we might "look into together".
 

All best,
Scott


On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Scott Pickey <spickey@wwaytv3.com> wrote:
 

 

Cool!

I don't think we've ever met but I bet I've seen you out and about since I live downtown.

I know Maurer reached out to you awhile back.  He's a good friend of mine.  Always makes me laugh.

Talk to you soon!

sp



On 9/16/2013 4:33 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:
Hey Scott -- are you one of the news people I met in the city I STILL TOTALLY LOVE??? Let me find my original source(s) on that and I'll let you know (in a few minutes).

I want to TOTALLY THANK YOU for being the FIRST Wilmington Press Person to TREAT ME WITH RESPECT (except those who filmed me various places in Wilmington).

BTW: I will NOT contact Jack Stein, etc. for a few more days. They have a LOT to consider!!!

I'll be back to you shortly . . .

Scott


On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Scott Pickey wrote:
 
 
Hey Scotty - hope you're doing well.

Say the other day you blogged about the mayor, etc.

How did you hear about all that - just curious!

sp




On 9/13/2013 4:47 PM, Scott Kenan wrote:



* * *



 
Cropped from my OWN New Hanover County Detention Center MUG SHOT from early April 2012. PREVIOUS ARRESTS used my photos from my own Facebook and other pages.
 
 
 
Even though I have all the paperwork to PROVE I was in jail FIVE TIMES, there is NO RECORD in the Sheriff's online database THAT I WAS EVER THERE!!!
 
 
Scott Pickey MIGHT ask Sheriff Ed McMahon, "What's up with THAT???"
 
 
While I have NO REAL KNOWLEDGE of the restraining order that Mayor Saffo's wife had to take out -- I get LOTS of requests for info about it.
 
 
Perhaps Scott Pickey will AKS or ASK about THAT as well. If he DOES, I might give him my "KEVIN MAURER'S BALLS" award (if he lets me lick 'em -- should Kevin ever care to get that intimate).









All things considered, THIS has been an EASY DAY FOR ME. Let's hope things get better for the "WAR WEARY" , no???








Scott

.

No comments: