Monday, September 30, 2013

When in DOUBT, Give TRAVEL ADVICE (Imagine: THIS Kenan trying to keep up with "THE JONESES" -- the BOB Joneses!!!)

 



 

>>> IN A SHOCKING NOT-NEW DEVELOPMENT, the Bob Joneses of Pennsylvania are running off to TUSCANY for two weeks AND MAY NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!:


Hey Bob,


I knew it was soon -- convenient to escape OBAMACARE devouring the WORLD!!!
 

 
 
 
 
Funny thing is that I was going to try to CALL YOU in about five minutes -- knowing you soon leave. The important thing is that you know the Kenan progenitors ruled NORTHERN ITALY in the 500s -- and the Sinatras ruled southern Italy, Sicily then (why we co-own Bank of America, originally named Bank of Italy), so use BoA when possible!!!
 
 
 
 
 

 
I think you go mostly to Firenze & Sienna -- two places I know. I recommend you check out a lot of musical performances in left-over, de-sanctified Cathedral-sized churches (as many as two per block in Florence). They are cheap and EXCELLENT in my experience.
 
 
 

 
 
 
Also try EVERY flavor of gelato and find out what PIZZA REALLY IS!!! The candies are NOT TOO SWEET, so edible and FABULOUS.
 
 
 
 

 
 
Wandering in back alleys will get you lost most GLORIOUSLY. You will chance on things you thrill to -- and you can always find a way out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
things to do in florence
 

 
Please go to the bar upstairs in the back corner of the public market in Firenze -- and raise a toast to this nutball!!! This is where about 8 wizened old Italians declared me "HOLY" and insisted on buying me drinks!!!


 
THE FOOLS!!!


 
Anyway, I hope you and your wife have a BALL -- and that you know I DO like to think of cutting up on a stage with you (but ONLY with your wife's FULL APPROVAL and LACK of APPREHENSIONS!!!).

 
Scott

 
PS: BAD NEWS: I'm re-sending the latest posting because I IMPROVED IT so my points are more easily understood.

 
On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 7:37 PM, Bob Jones wrote:

 
 
Going to Italy for 2 weeks. I'll call you when I return 

Bob




 
Two fools on a stage (stranger things have happened)!!!
 
 
 
 Scott






.

No comments: