Saturday, September 14, 2013

WTF: Juanita Kreps Spoke at My Denison Graduation 1973 -- and Sat NEXT to Me at the Kennedy Honors 1981 Dinner -- but REFUSED TO SPEAK TO ME!!!






>>> TOO SHOCKING!!! THOMAS S. KENAN III's CLOSEST BUSINESS ASSOCIATES (according to BusinessWeek.com) :


From HERE, and suddenly CIA/NSA HACKERS are REALLY messing with my formatting -- more than EVER BEFORE!!!


* * *


>>> JUANITA KREPS sat next to me at the 1981 State Department Dinner for the 1981 Kennedy Center Honors (an hour after Tennessee Williams and I were speaking with Ronald and Nancy Reagan at the White House Party).



CONSIDER THIS:


1. The Kenan Family -- ESPECIALLY Thomas S. Kenan III -- were then FLOODING Sewanee (The University of the South) with MONEY!!! The Sewanee Confederate Battle Flag MACE was then PROUDLY DECLARING the EPISCOPAL CHURCH'S RACISM!!!



 



2. While Ms. Kreps was an EXCELLENT speaker at my Denison Commencement, even though I immediately spoke with her how GREAT her talk was, she only barely NODDED to me, turned halfway to her other-side (left), and spoke with that gentleman FOR THE WHOLE DINNER -- and REFUSED TO SPEAK WITH ME AGAIN!!!



>>> I now believe that Juanita Kreps was WELL AWARE of the plot to MURDER TENNESSEE WILLIAMS (which I knew nothing about until meeting Jackie Kennedy Onassis about six weeks later (although I had met all the OTHER KENNEDYs earlier, and been to Pat K. Lawford's residence on Sutton Place, East) -- Tennessee was a little too stressed and sometimes "odd-acting" for me to believe HIS claims of this before Jackie verified them.



Juanita and Tom Kenan must have been working together even then!!!



I REALLY doubt that Juanita found me TOO GOUCHE to deal with -- we had ALL just come from the White House, where President Reagan and I got into a literally "knee-slappin' fit" when HE teased me about my HEIGHT -- and I GAVE THE PRESIDENT A COMMAND!!!


 
SUPER-HOOTIE, no???




This photo was taken "then and there":






3. Of the people listed below, the ONLY OTHER ONE I know personally, is Lee Shaffer, whom I met in spring 1990 in the top-floor offices of Kenan Oil, downtown Chapel Hill, NC, when I had HOPED to get Thomas S. Kenan III to help me get Newt Gingrich OFF MY ASS after I tracked how Gingrich was bringing drugs from Mexico into Stone Mountain Park, GA -- behind my home.


http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2011/05/newt-gingrich-stone-mountain-drug.html


I walked right into the executive offices at about 5:20 PM -- ONLY Lee Shaffer was there. He was one of the genuinely MOST FRIENDLY and POSITIVE PEOPLE I ever met (still stands!!!). He had HUGE ADMIRATION for Frank Hawkins Kenan, his boss, and had me sit at Tom Kenan's desk to call Tom at home.


But THAT call went very POORLY -- despite Tom and I reminiscing QUITE PLEASANTLY about our former boyfriend for 1985, Curtis "Robbie" Anderson, NOW a music teacher in Burgaw, NC. Tom told me to NEVER CONTACT HIM AGAIN -- even though I was NOT seeking money or anything like that.


But I DID call Tom several times in 2011 -- and snail-mailed him at home and at his OWN foundation in 2010.



He NEVER responded!!!



4. Both BEFORE I sought Tom Kenan out in 1990 -- and also in 2010 -- my father (who is HONEST WITH ME when my mother is NOT in ear-shot), told me NOT to contact Tom Kenan because "those Kenans are NOT AT ALL the kind of people they APPEAR TO BE!!!"


5. In 2011, a man named Dwayne (a strange name to my "Yankee ear"), contacted ME to tell me he had been the person who as CEO or President of Flagler System, Inc. shrunk it to just THE BREAKERS HOTEL, Palm Beach -- TOTALLY Kenan owned:



 
Lobby of THE BREAKERS, more here: http://www.thebreakers.com/ .



But Dewayne had "knocked up a chamber maid" -- MARRIED HER to "do the right thing" and the KENANS FIRED HIM and when the wife divorced and sued him -- and managed to get him in JAIL for the CONTENT OF HIS SPEACH which was not "Politically Acceptable", Dwayne began calling/emailing me in DESPARATION!!!


WORSE, he said that the MOST CALLOUS of the Kenans were Thomas S. Kenan III and "Uncle Jimmie" (James G. Kenan of the Atlanta Pipe Organ -- this must have happened right before he died in then early oughts). From working for Pentagon Publishing, Inc., I had always subscribed to HOOVER'S DATABASE, and had researched Kenans with it over the years -- and THAT was how I knew Dwayne's FIRST AND LAST NAME matched Hoover's for his claimed position, some years ago.


6. When I bought a copy of the 2000 edition of THE KENAN FAMILY from Mr. Kenan Kern via Amazon.com a couple of years ago, WE got into a discussion -- he being a CLOSE blood relative of TSK III. Mr. KERN told me that he and others had been CUT OFF by TSK III and were now TOTALLY SNUBBED!!!


7. The gentleman whom I met while I was panhandling at a gas pump in Wilmington, spring 2011, who gave me $40.00 and told me he was CERTAIN the Kenans were the wealthiest people in the US of A -- because of all the SECURITY CLEARANCES he had to go through before doing dock work for several of them on Figure-Eight Island near Wilmington, LATER contacted me SEVERAL TIMES -- CUSSING the Kenans!!!


I never wanted to believe ANYTHING against Tom Kenan -- I was PREJUDICED!!!



>>> BOTTOM LINE:


Juanita Kreps bore NO RELATIONSHIP to the others at the HEAD TABLE we sat at, which included the SUPER-NERVOUS Mistress of Ceremonies, Ms. Audrey Hepburn -- sitting next to Tennessee, opposite me. The President of ARCO (Atlantic-Richfield Oil Company -- The Atlantic Petroleum Storage Company's heritage dates back to 1866. It became part of the Standard Oil trust in 1874, but achieved independence again when Standard Oil was broken up in 1911. Yep, the Kenans owned the same % of EVERY STANDARD OIL DERIVATIVE COMPANY, so ARCO was a "Kenan Company" , no???), the largest TV Sponsor, sat on the OTHER side of Tennessee, his wife on MY right side.


Perhaps Juanita Kreps was sort of Audrey Hepburn's date -- Juanita wasn't THAT influential, yet, that I know of.


But I am NOW CONVINCED that Juanita KNEW of the Sewanee/Episcopal Church/Republican Party's MURDER PLANS for Tennessee Williams -- and IN FACT, Toni Narducci (whose Chicago Drug Mafia job THEN was to separate Tennessee Williams FROM ME -- he succeeded!!!, first showed up at Tennessee Williams' house BUCK NEKKID and SPOUTING POETRY in Tennessee's pool one night -- GARY TUCKER and SCHUYLER WYATT having FOUND Tony Narducci for Tom.




WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!!




And this was ONLY a month or so after the Kennedy Center Honors, originally. I just picked up Toni Narducci's book to see if he lists the actual date (as I remember, he does), but it was not "popping out at me". I DO RECOMMEND YOU READ TONY'S BOOK-- I disagree with VERY LITTLE in it!!!:


Get it NOW!!! The price was INCREASED after Amazon.com STOPPED SELLING MY BOOK -- NO CLEAR REASON GIVEN FOR THEIR ACTIONS!!!



Tony's book: http://www.amazon.com/In-Frightened-Heart-Tennessee-Williamss/dp/1475965958.



Amazon Troubles are in the bottom third here: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/09/some-clarity-on-why-self-declaring.html .



* * *
 

BOARD MEMBERS AFFILIATED WITH Thomas S. Kenan III*

Vice Chairman

23
23
AgeTotal Annual Compensation
74--





From: http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/relationship.asp?personId=282684








.

No comments: