Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Day for Eating Pomegranates from GOLDEN GOBLETS!!!

 
I think you KNEW this.
 
 
 
 
 
>>> A FEW MORE NOTES:
 
 
 
1. Quickly realizing that the fact that The Breakers Hotel advertises at ALL on Progressive News sites means they are NOT "rabid Republicans", I went back and added a "clean-up" note to each and every posting mentioning Tom and Betty Kenan or the Breakers over the last month or so.


And it cracked me up (as I'd forgotten all about it), but I actually have a blog post title teasing Tom's step-mother for being the biggest RUNT in the Universe -- Imagine that!!!


2. THAT is what-all is important to make known right away. If the Kenans or The Breakers Hotel would PREFER these postings (or the mentions of them including all my earlier comments but with the link to the now most recent posting), REMOVED, that can be done at a cost of $1,000.00 per page (or SERIOUS lawyer-threat) -- there are VOLUME DISCOUNTS!!!


Scott


 Hmmmmm . . . I wonder who might be hiding in HERE:






  
 
 
Why, it's that little CUTIE, Jimmy Soni, Managing Editor of www.HuffingtonPost.com !!!



 

 
 
.
 .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.

No comments: