Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A Moment of PURE GRATITUDE!!!

 
Readership of this blog to date (the 23rd of the month), shows we are ALREADY 12% above last month's hits -- and there are NINE MORE DAYS IN THE MONTH!!!
 
 
 
It's now a HUGE ACCELERATION!!!
 
 
 
 


>>> OTHER GOOD NEWS:



1. 361 people have viewed the book CONSUMING BROKEN GLASS/WALKING ON GLASS: A MEMOIR OF THE LATER DAYS OF TENNESSEE WILLIAMS -- in the LAST 12 HOURS since I re-posted it!!!


I have no way to know which chapters are being read as all but TWO PEOPLE have viewed it as a complete blog (in chunks), but only 104 people had visited the site in the last six weeks or so that I've had the book up at all.

 


2. I just checked and there are FIVE people (including three current members of City Council), running for three open seats, so at least there is some CHOICE, unlike the Mayoral Race -- where Republicans DIDN'T BOTHER TO NOMINATE ANYONE, which seems STRANGE TO ME, given all the nasty VITRIOL I heard CONSTANTLY about Bill Saffo from Republicans when I lived there.


But one thing I'll say for Bill Saffo, is that HE ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT THE FUTURE!!! And the little I know of what he said MAKES SENSE TO ME.


3. And GOOD NEWS for Bill Saffo and Renee Saffo (I assume they actually ARE divorced now), is that google requests for info about them have FALLEN in the last two days and EVEN MORE PEOPLE have been googling for info on District Court Judge Sandra Ray Criner (who has ALWAYS been fairly "popular" with my readers) !!!


Here is something on the LAST ATTEMPT by Ben David et al to commit me. Basically, after I easily got out of THE OAKS mental health ward the two times I was FALSELY COMMITTED, something more POWERFUL had to be done.


Dr. Carrie Menke owns "Brunswick County Mental Health Court" -- which ALL the business databases say is a PRIVATE BUSINESS -- NOT part of government. Her office is in the Brunswick County Offices, and IN FACT I once called District Attorney Jon David's office and they were able to transfer my call to her. She apparently PAYS RENT (or is given free rent and services), in the County Offices.



 
Identical Twins, Jon (on left), and Benjamin R. David are the District Attorneys in adjacent counties in North Carolina. Jon a Republican, Ben a Democrat.
 
 
 
As you can see, Jon prefers drugs that tend to make you gain weight -- and I have NEVER heard a word about Jon David getting involved with men OR women sexually -- except the night I met a group of Rockers who SWORE that Jon and Ben came up to them drunk one night on Pleasure Island (beach towns just south of Wilmington), DEMANDING to know where they could find "cocaine and pussy".
 
 
 
This was early on during my stay in Wilmington, and I NEVER heard a thing about Jon's USE of drugs after that -- ONLY his protection with his TWIN BROTHER of the illegal narcotics trade in Port Wilmington.
 
 
I wish I could say the same for Ben David!!!
 
 
 
 
 

4. Here is another post that has been SURGING IN POPULARITY. It concerns (among other things), the tourists from Chicago that I met on Mismaloya Beach a few months ago -- WHO ALREADY KNEW ALL ABOUT RAHM EMANUEL and BARACK OBAMA's CHICAGO DRUG MAFIA SUING ME!!!






And it ALSO goes into some DETAIL about my knowing Richard M. Nixon's TOP AIDE, John Ehrlichman -- who was HEAVILY ASSOCIATED with Patrick Stansbury and www.pentagon-usa.com !!! I don't talk a lot about my relationship with Mr. Ehrlichman because he just wanted to meet the ELDEST SON OF AMERICA'S TOP NAZI, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, my Mom.






5. And now I must GET BACK TO trying to MAKE PEACE with Wilmington, NC via Jack Stein. If I can't get into a REAL DIALOGUE with him today, I'll go ahead and begin calling City Council Members and other LEADERS OF THE COMMUNITY -- and ask about the Saffo Divorce and Restraining Order, while I'm at it -- and MAYBE I'll have some FACTS to help QUELL ALL THE RUMORS, nes pas???



 
Michael Maslin, for MANY YEARS a NEW YORKER cartoonist, was a close friend of Chuck, Hilary, and me in Cape May, NJ when he and his future wife were still in college and worked waiting tables at The Carroll Villa in the mid-1970s.
 
 
 
I still have books of his that he signed.
 
 
 
 
 
Carroll Villa, Cape May. To the far left is a room opening onto the porch in which Hilary Russell and I had INCITE: A GALLERY for one summer (1974), and William Earl Johnson, Jr., who owned Texas Avenue Food Market (he sold to the Giancolas), "discovered our talent" and backed us in www.whalestalecapemay.com the next year (ACTUALLY, we began Whale's Tale in FALL of 1974, getting open for Christmas, as I recall).




 
Whale's Tale exterior.
 
 
 
 
Whale's Tale interior -- showing nearly half of one of three rooms, the others all LARGER.
 
 
 
Scott


At least I've done SOME THINGS with my life (despite all the illegal, immoral, and DOWNRIGHT MEAN-SPIRITED interference by GOD-FUCKING CHRISTIANS!!!) --



HOW ABOUT YOU???


.

No comments: