Friday, October 11, 2013

As the "Fairy Dust" Clears . . .

 
(L to R) Philanthropist Tom Kenan, PlayMakers artistic director Joseph Haj, and Emil Kang, director of Carolina Performing Arts, making paper snow for the blizzard. More here: http://thefivepointsstar.com/2012/09/20/the-strange-undoing-of-prudencia-hart-nothings-too-strange-for-the-devils-ceilidh/
 

 
 At this BUSINESS MEETING, ONLY Thomas S. Kenan III is DRINKING ALCOHOL!!!


 
 
 
 
>>> WHERE TO BEGIN???
 
 
 
1. After spending 20 minutes installing Windows Updates this morning, I am no longer able to use my browsers (I'm writing this offline in Word). They do come up (takes ten minutes), and they DO show new web contact, but the MOMENT I try to delete a spam email – THE WHOLE COMPUTER FREEZES and once I was able to use Task Manager (took it TWO MINUTES to come up), to close the browsers – THREE TIMES I have had to hold down the power button five seconds to FORCE power off.
 
In the meantime, I showed a strong WiFi connection throughout and when I attempted to TURN OFF the WiFi via the physical switch – I TIMED it and it took SEVEN MINUTES for the icon to come up and chime to tell me it was FINALLY OFF!!!
 
And Windows is downloading MORE updates – and after an hour, only 26% of them are downloaded.
 
Could the REAL PROBLEM be Toshiba???
 
 
 After only TEN more minutes -- and my POSTING THIS BITCH!!! -- my computer is behaving NORMALLY, and NOW 68% of the SECOND BATCH of Windows updates I am getting (five earlier), have downloaded, and JUST CHECKING NOW, I discovered that my computer has NO RECORD of downloading ANY Windows Updates AT ALL since the first batch this morning.



 
Where'd they go???




Now YOU TELL ME, you FUCKING WHITE, GOD-HATING CHRISTIANS and especially REPUBLICANS that the United States CIA (or Carlos "Slim" Salim Helu -- their BIGGEST CIA AGENT for the Bush Family in Mexico), is NOT hacking my computer HALF TO DEATH!!!


I've decided to send this out as is, and will attempt to explain FURTHER what seems to have happened within the LARGER Kenan Family -- going back to my first knowledge of them in 1967.


Scott



 
Tom Kenan ALWAYS has likker in his hand. His LONG TERM low-grade or even HIGH GRADE alcoholism CLOUDS HIS JUDGEMENT and he MIGHT need an intervention.
 
 
.

No comments: