Wednesday, October 16, 2013

At 12:27 PM Today, CIA Agent "Toro" AGAIN Came to My House -- and tried to MURDER ME -- LOL!!!

 
Toro
 
 
 
 
 
>>> SEE WHAT HAPPENED THE FIRST TIME TORO STOPPED BY!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
* * *
 
  
>>> HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED:



1. I heard someone calling for me at the door, went out and saw what I figured were Toro's legs through the door (the patterned frosted-glass windows in it were open -- too low for anyone but a Mexican Midget), and his hands had no guns in them, so I felt fairly safe, but demanded he leave immediately or I'd have the Police come. He kept talking and I kept repeating my one "talking point".


2. Eventually, I realized he was saying something about the frog candlestick that I had bought from him the day I actually INVITED HIM to my house (I think it was about a foot tall and held two candles). He said he had to have it back because the guy who lent it to him NEEDED it.

 
Now just think about that for a moment . . .


3. So I explained to him that I kept it awhile, but decided it wasn't really for me, so gave it to someone -- I don't remember who/whom. Actually, I gave it to a corner "junk"-seller in a temporary street stall. And I told him I was sorry, but I couldn't help him out -- GO AWAY IMMEDIATELY!!!


4. But he did NOT go away, even after I made certain that he understood that I was totally POWERLESS to help him get back the frog. He kept yelling that I absolutely HAD to let him in -- proving he was really here to MURDER ME.


5. I got on the phone and loudly made some calls for help -- and I suppose he must have heard them and fairly quickly seems to have left.


6. I blogged about it.


I'm staying LOCKED IN TOTALLY for now.


Scott







.

No comments: