Monday, October 14, 2013

BIZNESS on Christopher Columbus HOLIDAY!!!

new yorker
 
 
 
 
 
I posted this LATE in the last posting, so none of my 500 email recipients saw it yet -- that's why I posted it AGAIN!!






>>> AS TODAY CONTINUES . . .


After making a whole SERIES of calls to people in the United States, I have NOT been able to get an Internets connection for an hour now – no matter WHAT I DO!!! 
 
You will SOON see WHY!!! 


FYI: I know from experience that even though my computer CLAIMS to have No Internets Connection, the CIA/NSA STILL READS MY COMPUTER IN REAL TIME. And once I open Word and begin writing, they ALWAYS know I will find a way to get online (all I have to do is go to ANY OTHER Wi-Fi or other connection ANYWHERE and have no problem).
 
 
I am STUBBORN and enjoy BEATING THEM AT THEIR GAME (despite the hardships of it -- so I'll STOP COMPLAINING!!!).
 
 
First, I discovered that Harvard University is shut down to HONOR the Italian Jew who tricked the Spanish monarch into financing his mission, Christopher Columbus, as we know him in English. Considering that he INADVERTENTLY left Small Pox behind – which KILLED NINETY PERCENT OF THE INHABITANTS of North and South America BEFORE the wave of Conquistadors and other Explorers arrived, giving them NO IDEA the original size of the American Population!!! 


And other bad things happened too – but HARVARD UNIVERSITY is PROUD to Honor this DEVIL!!!



Christopher Columbus, an Italo-Jew, TRICKED Ferdinand and Isabella into BELIEVING HE WAS A CHRISTIAN!!!



Well, BULLY FOR HIM -- the FIRST US REPUBLICAN PARTY "CHRISTIAN" !!!
 
 
 
(And I LOVE IT when Jews and others PUNK GOD-HATE type CHRISTIANS!!!)

 
* * *


I called some personal friends in the USA:


1. Jennifer Harjo, to find out about the North Carolina Program that PAYS people improperly incarcerated in NC JAILS and PRISONS on a rather small (but something), per diem basis. I might as well file for THAT while I continue -- although I don't know the Statute of Limitations on that -- and I will NOT DO IT if it means I could NOT then sue the STATE OF NORTH CAROLINA COURTS.


Wilmington CITY being a different entity, it would NOT affect that at all.


2. My friend Hal in Virginia (to see if we have come to closer positions on THE STATE OF THIS COUNTRY), but he was busy and I had to leave him a voicemail.


3. SO FAR, I have tried to reach Jack Stein in Wilmington City "Risk Management", leaving at least three extensive voicemails. He has until 2:00 PM today to call me (or answer MY calls), or I RAISE THINGS TO THE NEXT LEVEL: calling SYSTEMATICALLY every person of Power and Influence in Wilmington/New Hanover County.



This is JACK STEIN and MAYOR SAFFO's decision, WHICH WAY I GO!!! Refusing to answer my calls and stubbornly keeping my emails BLOCKED for over a year now DOES NOT LET THE INFANTS OFF THE HOOK!!!




 
I'm not sure how APPROPRIATE this image is, but SOMEONE sure needs to GROW UP!!!
 



Of course as SO MANY WILMINGTONIANS have written to TELL ME, Mayor Saffo is running for RE-ELECTION come November, and in his AGREEMENT WITH REPUBLICANS TO PROTECT SEN. THOM GOOLSBY's NARCO-TRAFFICKING, Republicans are NOT running a candidate in a city of 110,000 (half the size of Puerto Vallarta, BTW).



Wilmington is JUST LIKE COMMUNIST CHINA or OLD-STYLE SOVIET UNION -- because of the DRUG TRADE.



And nearly EVERYBODY gets a piece of THAT PIE!!!







Mayor Bill Saffo hopes to KEEP ALL QUIET until after the ELECTION!!! But I STILL get more people finding this blog by googling "Bill Saffo divorce" or "Bill Saffo wife restraining order", than ANY OTHER SINGLE IDEA!!!

 
 
So WHAT IS UP with all of THAT???



 
I FINALLY FOUND a photo of Jack Stein from here:
 
 
 
 
 
 
I had NO IDEA he looked like such a ROUGH ACTOR!!!
 
 
 
YEP!!! I say DRUG TEST HIM, PRONTO!!!




4. I phoned BRENDA CARRADINE of the Columbus, Mississippi TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS FESTIVAL and had a nicer-than-expected CALL!!!



5. I THEN called John Uecker in NYC -- his cell phone "cannot take calls at this time", but he ACTUALLY ANSWERED his land-line. I QUICKLY told him I had spoken with Brenda and told her I will NOT support prosecution of John Uecker for MURDERING Tennessee Williams ON DEMAND of Maria St. Just (nee Britneva), lawyer John Eastman, and Sewanee/Episcopal Church -- with or without Thomas S. Kenan III's PERSONAL INVOLVEMENT!!!

 
 
John did NOT hang up until AFTER I told him I do NOT support his prosecution for murder.



Scott



 
WE party on -- even if Tom's DEAD!!!
 
 
 
The DEAD CAN DANCE !!!
 
 
 
 



.

No comments: