Saturday, October 19, 2013

By Invitation, I JUST PUBLISHED My First Story on ReadWave!!!

 
Mom: Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan






 

Although ReadWave has instructions how to EMBED my story on both Facebook and a blog, NSA/CIA HACKERS (apparently), have PREVENTED THIS BOTH PLACES!!!



Here is the story: http://www.readwave.com/freeing-barack-obama-_s15589 .



An excerpt:



"Eventually, I learned Mom was ALSO the direct boss of Sean Hannity and Coach Lou Holtz (who had lived across the street from us in Columbus, Ohio 1968 – 1970), and for his HUGE Nazi help then, Mom awarded Lou his childhood dream, the coaching position at Notre Dame -- Mom also getting her brother, Robert J. Meyer, DDS, the position of Official Dentist to the Fighting Irish.
 
"As is widely reported, John Boehner is Coach Lou Holtz’s closest friend and political ally, and I am PROUD to have tricked my mother into admitting she was at a political meeting this past Wednesday morning – secure-phoning her advice to Boehner, Cheney, and Holtz, as the Republicans negotiated with Obama their FINAL CAVE . . . "





 
* * *


>>> MESSAGE SENT TO ALL 500 EMAIL RECIPIENTS:



"Because NONE of the four Harvard Trustees who sent the auto-reply that they are OUT of OFFICE (and that still would be the case), sent me any MORE such auto-notices since my FIRST emailing to them, I ASSUME that CIA/NSA has BLOCKED ALL MY EMAILS TO ALL THE TRUSTEES OF HARVARD UNIVERSITY!!!"




 
And Thomas S. Kenan III and his step-mother Betty (center), CONTINUE to be virtually the SOLE ADVERTISING SUPPORT of www.FoxNews.com via their THE BREAKERS HOTEL, Palm Beach!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Breakers_g8[1].jpg]
 
A hallway in THE BREAKERS HOTEL







.

No comments: