Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Catholic Church and CNN/Republican Party APPROVED: Newt Gingrich's WHORING THIRD WIFE (and as a Childrenzzz' Book Writer, no less!!!)!!!

Callista still looked HUMAN in 1997 when she was fucking Newt Gingrich while he was still living with his SECOND WIFE -- and IMPEACHING Bill Clinton for getting a MONICA JOB or two!!!


>>> BREAKING @ 12:17 PM, CDT: I received all of  37 NEW ENDORSEMENTS on LINKED IN, in the last 24 hours -- WOO-HOO!!!
And although THIS ONE went viral: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/10/my-nigger-of-day-award-may-i-never.html , the one where I SEND JENNIFER HARJO SOME LOVE has ALSO gotten more than TWICE the hits I had expected in less than a day!!! http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/10/the-humor-in-this-here-blog-has-been.html .



* * *

>>> FIRST SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS:
1. I keep forgetting to mention that long ago -- and I have blogged about this -- I decided that political pressures might be TOO STRONG on the President of Harvard University (the position, rather than individual, specifically) -- and "plants" or just negative people who align to ridicule my ideas without research JUMP on many powerful people I contact to DERIDE ME, so if I DON'T get an intelligent response from President Drew Griffin Faust, I WILL contact all the Board of Trustees -- they being the TRUE HEADS of Harvard, the President working for them.

The CIA/NSA BLOCKED her getting my email, but on October THREE, I called and explained how to find it online. If I have NOT heard from President Faust by a week from then (Oct. 10), I'll contact her office again and go from there.
2. Since as of YESTERDAY, I am getting Mexican ads in Spanish on Fox News online -- hold on, I just checked and I am BACK to seeing American ads on www.foxnews.com -- and THE BREAKERS HOTEL owned by Tom & Betty Kenan of North Carolina HAS INCREASED ADVERTISING ON FOXNEWS.COM EVEN MORE THAN BEFORE!!!
>>>ADDED Oct. 10: This "Ad War" thang is RESOLVED, to the benefit of Betty and Tom Kenan. See: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/10/tom-betty-kenans-breakers-hotel-dropped.html .

My only point about this was to EXPOSE the HYPOCRISY of the RICH KENANS, whose Charitable Trusts and "Kenan Companies" can hardly be beat -- and THE KENANS support FOX NEWS and the Episcopal Church's partnership with the CIA/NSA Republican Party WORLDWIDE NARCO-TRAFFICKING protected by the BLACKMAILED HOMOSEXUAL Barack Obama.

I'm going to call The Breakers shortly, and let them know I will NOT pester them any more -- and be likely QUITE FRANK about how I view the RICH KENANS and what I intend to DO TO THEM coming up (but not in a separate arena -- like their WORLD CLASS HOTEL) --
Shrooms in the Lounge
The Breakers Hotel is LOADED WITH PRICELESS (AND pricey), ART -- as first reported to me by several friends who have stayed there. Here is the quote attached to this photo from here: http://www.stuckincustoms.com/category/travel/florida/palm-beach/page/2/
"The lounge area of the Breakers in Palm Beach has some very cool light-based sculptures. I’ve never seen anything quite like them. The hotel staff eyed me suspiciously as I went around with my tripod to get pictures. They kept looking at one another with a "I’m sure he got permission to do that" kinda look… "
One of my friends had the SAME EXPERIENCE photographing part of the huge collection of medieval Flemish tapestries that hang on many walls.





David Burke



>>> I JUST SPOKE WITH MARIA in the office of David Burke, V.P. of Sales & Marketing at the Breakers, and she DID pass my Internet postings about The Breakers and the Kenan Family on to Mr. Burke -- but knew nothing of his reaction.


So I asked her to simply let Mr. Burke know that I will NOT be pestering the Breakers Hotel again -- and that I will make my points about the absolute DEPRAVITY of Tom & Betty Kenan on blog -- as well as things just coming out in the wash as Harvard asserts a claim on the Tennessee Williams estate (if they do), and later, as I try to straighten things out with the very TOP of the Episcopal Church in America if Harvard does NOT go forward.



Maria was professional and polite throughout -- until I tried to deliver this sentence: "And because both Tom and Uncle Jimmy (the late James G. Kenan of Atlanta), had been so PERSONALLY CLOSE to a top bishop who PROBABLY is at the center of Sewanee and the Republican Party's JOINT MISSION to murder Tennessee Williams and steal his estate, you should know that Episcopal Bishop's name . . . " She began talking FURIOUSLY AND LOUDLY over me as I said "J. Neil Alexander" (no longer Archbishop of Atlanta, but now head of Sewanee's THEOLOGY PROGRAM), and then before the click, Maria's last words were, "Scott, I have to tell you my phone is hanging itself up . . . (click)".


I give her TWO POINTS for clever avoidance of RESPONSIBILITY and for HIGH OSTRICHISM!!!




* * *
 >>> MORE PHONE CALLIN' THIS MORNING!!!:




Chris McElwain



1. I called Saper Law in Chicago and spoke with Chris McElwain, who told me that DALIA SAPER does NOW HANDLE EVERYTHING ABOUT MY CASE. I left word for Daliah to CALL ME TODAY (she was out of the office then).




And she worked as a PROSTITUTE to put herself through C-grade Catholic Law School -- which DALIAH REFUSES to CONFIRM or DENY!!! (Google in this blog for details!!!)




My BIGGEST CONCERN is actually that SAPER LAW LIED TO JED CLAMPON -- and never TOLD him I had never been legally served -- which I have several American citizens willing to testify if necessary TO THAT FACT.

I called Jed Clampon's cell phone and left him a LONG message -- then called his Chicago office at Windy City Wazoos, where his admin left me hanging on hold for Jed for a few minutes, so I eventually called back and got voicemail -- leaving Jed ANOTHER LONG MESSAGE.


I just hope they are NOT deliberately SCREWING Jed. I told him I will sue him and Saper Law for "EVERYTHING" if they do NOT void this whole UNSERVED FAKE LAW SUIT -- quite QUICKLY, now. If they CONTINUE, he should CAREFULLY transfer his wealth and assets to other people, being cautious as that is a FEDERAL CRIME if you are expecting a lawsuit against you.
I would HATE for Jed to COMPLICATE HIS SITUATION  MORE!!!

Already, he's in the EXACT SAME SPOT of causing trouble without a REAL FIRE -- just like his FOX FRIENDS (Daliah Saper is also a FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR), and their narco-trafficking CIA/NSA Episcopal Church NARCO-TRAFFICKING Republicans in Congress


Pity.



Scott



Generally this is METAPHYSICALLY TRUE!!!
The EXCEPTION is if in "getting back", you are helping OTHERS by removing barricades for ALL (or many)!!!


* * *

>>> ADDED BONUS:



To ALL THIS, I say:




.

No comments: