Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Just Offered Sen. Kay Hagan (Dem, NC), to Testify to Congress About NSA and CIA!!!



Earlier today, after giving a young man in Sen. Kay Hagan's Washington office a twenty minute explanation, I offered to cooperate with her and TESTIFY to CONGRESS on what the CIA/NSA has done to try to murder me -- and having failed THAT to destroy my communications.


I loved that when I asked him if the call was being recorded and if not to TURN ON recording, he replied, " We're not the NSA, Mr. Kenan!!!"


In any case, I told him I would prefer to work with a Senator from the state I'm registered to vote in --and Mr. Burr is pathetic. That is why Sen. Hagan's office has until coming Monday, noon, to contact me -- otherwise I'll find someone with more PATRIOTIC "BALLS".


Scott




No comments: