Saturday, October 26, 2013

Evil IS as Evil DOES!!!

 
Amazon.com founder/owner Jeff Bezos "spiritualizin'".
 
 
 
 
 
>>> ADDED LATER: Christal Presley (see bottom half of this posting), DID IN FACT in late December 2009 or early January 2010, travel to Raleigh, North Carolina, and visit the homes of BOTH Jane Ann Kenan and Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan to continue their PLOTTING AGAINST ME.
 
 
And what PISSED ME OFF was that Christal got my sister Jane to buy a "stone globe" (made of different natural stones for each country), at a price Christal KNEW WAS DOUBLE the market price -- but she convinced my sister that it has HALF PRICE!!!
 
 
Christal KNEW I would eventually FIND OUT (took nearly a month), and that I would BLOW UP (which I DID).
 
 
And Jane's next door neighbor, a feminist, lesbian lawyer, was AS SHOCKED BY THIS AS WAS I!!!
 
 
 
 
Feminist, Lesbian Lawyers, hissing.
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
hillary clinton birthday cake
 
YET ANOTHER "All American BLOW JOB" !!!
 
 
 
 
 
>>> AMAZON FROZEN IN PLACE BY MY DEMANDS!!!:
 
 
 
1. MY DEMANDS can be found HERE: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/10/amazoncom-responds-sort-of.html.



2. Amazon has ALWAYS answered my inquiries within 24 hours BEFORE, but is PARALYZED NOW!!!



3. My book is STILL "highly searchable" and Amazon CONTINUES to keep my book ALIVE ON AMAZON.COM -- but NO SALES!!!



4. http://www.amazon.com/WALKING-GLASS-TENNESSEE-WILLIAMS-ebook/dp/B0053480S2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322664579&sr=8-1 .
 



 
As ALL MY READERS (long-term), KNOW, Christal Presley, my "Atlanta Nemesis" and Sean Hannity's BEST FRIEND, loved to have Arthur, her Afghan hound, lick her "kitty cat" whilest sitting on the commode.
 
 
 
Arthur
 
  
UNFORTUNATELY Christal is uncommonly sensitive to the Poison Ivy that Arthur romped through in her back yard, and SEVERAL TIMES when I knew her closely (2007 - 2010), got it ALL INSIDE HER VAGINA, and it SPREAD TO HER INTERNAL ORGANS!!!
 
 
This caused the gal to have to TAKE OFF WORK, often, as well as TAKE HEAVY EXPERIMENTAL MEDS!!!
 
 
 
Christal Presley is PROUD OF THIS CHECK!!! She got it for a HOOTIE REASON!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I KNOW this sounds only "spiteful", but when Christal moved into her house (I actually helped her with others and a truck), there was a BIG AREA of the yard that was soaking wet all the time. Now I have NO IDEA if it was on the Water Company part of the line or Christal's -- but she waited MONTHS before getting it repaired.
 
 
 
I hope she didn't LIE to get this HUGE water refund!!!
 
 
 
This is the truth -- but I grant you it looks only spiteful. I have NO REASON to make up lies about people as EVIL as Christal Presley!!!
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
And here is something I wrote about Christal and Arthur-the-HOUND!!!: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/08/the-deliberate-traitorous-sins-of-cnn.html
 
 
 
 
 
Me, Christal Presley, Sunil (Christal was dating a mid-level Coca-Cola executive from India, then), and their "MENTOREE" !!!
 
 
 
Stone Mountain Park, Georgia, December 2009
 
 
 
 
 
It's "All for the Birds", if you ask ME -- HA!!!
 
 
.

No comments: