Saturday, October 5, 2013

Getting Some Thing(s) Straight With My Sister Jane!!!

 
 
Holy HOOT!!!





>>> EMAIL EXCHANGE, JUST CONCLUDED:



Well, I am VERY SORRY for this unfortunate incident!!! YOU hardly need more injuries to your extremities.
 
 
Love,
Scott


On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Jane Kenan wrote:

 
i was not playing ball but was at a football game. i tripped and fell and broke thumb.


On Sat, Oct 5, 2013 at 8:42 AM, Scott Kenan wrote:
 
Hey Jane,



Well I guess I can't complain about how little you wrote when YER THUMB'S A DISASTER -- I'm sorry to hear that, but it's nothing new for YOU.



Frankly, I was tempted to lecture you, but with your previous experience from past breaks of one or more digits that are so GROSSLY SWOLLEN permanently now -- leaving you unable to wear a proper winter glove for your poor, cold, blue winter hand (you having extremely poor circulation in all your limbs for as long as I remember), I KNOW you know the risks but to PLAY BALL regardless at age 60 when the complications of the EXTREME PAIN arthritis can cause is on the horizon -- especially for people with these kinds of injuries.



This is your own personal CHOICE, and I dare say any arthritic pain you suffer going into older age will be well worth it -- BECAUSE YOU DO WHAT YOU LOVE!!!



Same is true for MOST our family who ran even MILES every day for years and years -- all this BEFORE it came out that running is the WORST exercise for tall people because it destroys many joints' cartilage -- and tall people being heavier, it is far worse for them. I suppose you, Mike, and Julie will all eventually have manufactured joints -- but you ALL have good jobs and insurance, so THANK GOD FOR THAT!!!



I had a GREAT conversation with Mom yesterday, but I'm gonna blog more about it soon, as I think it left any thinking person questioning some aspects, so I need to explain better. I'm also NOT going to post this email -- something that tends to keep people from writing me, I believe. (Added late: to save some typing time, I might add a paragraph or two to my blog. LATER, I got TOTALLY LAZY!!! -- and "Female-Fickle")



 


I hope to talk with you on the phone soon, and am prepared not to discuss things that make you claim I am ABUSING YOU (asking questions about your motivations in different things, mostly). They DON'T MATTER TO ME NOW because I have won my political points on the national stage and I NO LONGER care what people in small arenas (like our family), think. I PROVED MY POINTS and when family is involved, asking questions about why anyone did any specific thing is called "abuse" -- at least by you.



Also, as I am preparing to write the series of books on unraveling the NAZI SECRETS of activity in the USA, I will change names and identities of many "smaller" players (not known or particularly powerful), I CANNOT change names of family -- as any fool could find the real names. Therefore, for the ANNOYANCES all of you have or will have to deal with, I have decided to give Mom & Dad, you, Mike, and Julie HALF the net profits from my books -- and any movies or other (action figures, etc. I see a GREAT Ben David action doll which has a GORGEOUS PENIS!!!).



I'll figure out the details of that soon.



Have fun recovering!!!


Scott


On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 2:33 PM, Jane Kenan wrote:
 

scott,


i broke my rt thumb last sat at a ballgame and had to have surgery today. will be out at least another week.  was in hosp when u called


jane
 
* * *





The Meyer WHITE NAZI GROUP at Greg and Marybeth Lernihan's Indiana Lake House, summer of 2009. Julia "Julie" Ruth (Kenan) Duffy -- not seen in the Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach photo that I post so often -- is between me and my nephew MAXWELL CONNOR KENAN. Then heading RIGHT,  Sister Jane Ann Kenan, and then Connor Michael Kenan (nephew, and said to be my "spiritual heir")


 
Click image to see completely.



Is my brother, Michael William Kenan, not one GOSH-DARNED TOTAL HOT HOTTIE (in "Wrightsville Beach" sweat-shirt next to my parents)???



I know my first cousin Jan (Meyer) Opperman -- in crutches next to authoress extraordinaire Susan Grant --



 
Susan Grant is just TOO CUTE!!!
 
 


 http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2012/06/pubicly-nailing-pentagon-publishing-inc.html, )  now Larsen told me SEVERAL TIMES over the many years that she would like to FUCK MY BROTHER TO "KINGDOM COME"



I really wish she HAD (a PERFECT coupling!!!), but only KENANS FUCK/MARRY first cousins (like my grandparents), nes pas???


 
NOT "Meyers"!!!



Scott

.

No comments: