Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Republicans FORCED the Obamas to Attend Episcopal Church Services When They Moved to the White House -- HOW VERY WHITE (and UNLIKE the Obamas' PREVIOUS affiliations!!!)!!!

 
I know the feeling -- but I also know THIS one:
 
 
 
 
 
 
But for NOW, we are here (as a country):
 
 
 
 
 
And President Obama CONTINUES to act like a NIGGER-FAGGOT -- protecting CIA/NSA narco-trafficking for Bush/Cheney!!!
 
 
 
 
Rahm Emanuel and Al Gore (both speaking for Bill Clinton), Mayor Villaraigosa, AND Barack Obama TOGETHER sold Obama's skills to BIG BANKS and WALL STREET before the 2008 primaries (according to many news reports -- google if you GIVE A SHIT) -- but they FAILED TO TELL HIM that they ALSO had all the DETAILS of Obama in the Private Gay Bath Houses of Chicago while he was a US Senator -- and his use of Rev. Jeremiah Wright's GAY CALL BOY SERVICE for MARRIED black professionals with CHILDREN, only.
 
 
 
 
SPIRITUALLY, the Obamas (Michelle fighting off Barack's OLD MALE LOVERS), are about as UGLY as two people could be
 
 
 
 
 
 
And a DISGRACE to the BLACK RACE!!!
 
 
 
 
 
IF Obama actually MANS UP and is HONEST FOR ONCE -- he will be a GREAT PRESIDENT!!!
 
 
 
 
This is NOT expected due to the ABSOLUTE HATRED OF GOD by BLACK CHRISTIAN CHURCHES!!!
 
 
 
* * *
 
 
 
>>> NOW, IN MY LIFE, TODAY:
 
 
 
 
In THIS area, Obama is CORRECT and so am I in my own AREAS OF CONCERN:
 
 
 
 
1. I will call ALL THESE PEOPLE tomorrow -- and then ALL OFFICERS OF New Hanover County Democratic and Republican Parties, ALL elected Officials, then business leaders--as FAR AS I MUST GO to get answers!!!
 
 
 
Mayor Pro-tem Earl Sheridan
 
 Earl Sheridan, Mayor Pro Tem:
 
 
 
 
Margaret E. Haynes
 
 
 
 
Councilmember Kevin O'Grady
 
Kevin O'Grady
 
 
 
 
Neil Anderson
 
 
 
Councilmember Laura Padgett
 
Laura W. Padgett
 
 
 
 
Councilmember Charlie Rivenbark
 
Charles H. Rivenbark, Jr.
 
 
I noticed that Mr. Rivenbark's cell phone was listed in his Council Page, so I called just a minute ago, and he seemed quite GENUINE, FRIENDLY, and CONCERNED.
 
 
But after I told him how CITY COPS had participated in helping to MURDER Evan Fish and cover it up as a suicide in September 2011 -- and Ben David had JAILED ME FIVE TIMES on FALSE CHARGES and not only does Sheriff Ed McMahon have NO RECORD I was in his jail -- but D.A. Ben David would ONLY drop all charges if I stayed OUT OF THE STATE FOR A YEAR -- even though he admitted to having NO EVIDENCE AGAINST ME.
 
 
I explained that someone in the city had BLOCKED ALL MY EMAILS a year ago -- and both Jack Stein and Mayor Saffo have REFUSED TO CHANGE THAT (or open some new gmail or other email address I could email them by).
 
 
I told him I hope to settle in a friendly way with the City for a minimum of $2 Million -- or I will sue for AT LEAST $100 Million, and could he HELP me by urging the Mayor and Jack Stein to deal
with me. I did NOT bring up all my Sinatra/Kennedy etc. connections -- but did say I'm an "NC KENAN".
 
 
Charlie responded that he REALLY DID NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT THIS -- in fact he DEMANDED that I NEVER try to contact him about ANY OF THESE MATTERS!!!
 
 
 
I let loose some "F-BOMBS" -- but I think he had already hung up on me . . .
 
 
 
I found HIS business here http://www.mwmrealestate.com/our-team/charlie-rivenbark -- and will begin calling his employees to see if they AGREE WITH CHARLIE that I should NEVER CONTACT HIM on any of theses issues again.
 
 
 
REPEAT WITH OTHER COUNCIL if necessary!!!
 
 
 
 
Sherman Lee Criner
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you READ the info on Charlie's BUSINESS SITE, you then ALREADY KNOW that NOT ONLY did he sit on City Council when Sherman Lee Criner (husband of Sandra Ray Criner, District Judge), was caught MOLESTING A YOUNG GIRL IN THALIAN HALL (and Wilmington Police talked the girl's DAD out of prosecuting as it would HARM SHERMAN and SANDRA's CAREERS)!!!
 
 
 
The Criners WENT ON to assume LEADERSHIP ROLES in the Republican Party AND in the Wilmington NC Azalea Festival.
 
 
 
And Charlie Rivenbark was PRESIDENT of the NC AZALEA FESTIVAL the year that Sherman Lee Criner was CAUGHT in PEDOPHILIA!!!
 
 
 
Perhaps THIS crime should be RE-EXAMINED by the FEDERAL AUTHORITIES -- since LOCAL ONES only SCRATCHED EACH OTHER'S BALLS!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
PRAISE JESUS!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
..
 
 

No comments: