Saturday, October 26, 2013

My Story, "FREEING BARACK OBAMA!!!", Won ANOTHER AWARD!!!

 
But THIS was not actually it.
 
 
 
 
>>> HERE'S THE REAL DEAL:
 
 
 
ReadWave just sent me notice that my readership is SO HIGH, I should be CONGRATULATED -- but everything is RELATIVE, so I don't know if this is actually up to MY STANDARDS of what is a "lot of reads".
 
 
Perhaps YOU would like to read it and OFFER ME YOUR HONEST OPINION, no??? You can comment on the story's site -- or right here on this BODACIOUS BLOG.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan, now of Raleigh, North Carolina, not ONLY was the Chief Liaison between the LAST THREE NAZI POPES (Francis I is COOL!!!), and Dick Cheney, Sean Hannity, Newt Gingrich, and Coach Lou Holtz (who lived across the street from us for two years (1968 - 1970) . . .
 
 
 
. . . Mom and my father, William Scott Kenan, HELPED SET UP Port Wilmington, NC as the TOP importation water-port for illegal drugs in the USA!!!
 
 
 
My parents lived on Villas Place East in Wilmington through the entire 1980s and 90s.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And in the interest of FULL DISCLOSURE, here is the "award" that ReadWave sent me:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Scott
 
 
.

No comments: