Thursday, October 31, 2013

No Working Computer, NOW!!!








The HACKERS have destroyed my Windows 7 computer beyond what I can repair, and if a computer doctor can't fix it, "Falconer St. just assures me that he will buy me a new one -- THANK GOD for such friends, no???


So I will blog less until I have a full-size keyboard again.


Completing yesterday's posting, I was bumped when I GOOGLED (gave CIA/NSA direct contact -- see the mainstream news on how that works), to find some of the slutty pics of Erin Burnett that are all over the Internets. Most important to add was that early afternoon, CNN debunked a Republican claim of a BREACH of Obamacare website -- clearing up that ONLY a potential problem was found and there never was a breach. Piers Morgan MANY HOURS LATER claimed that IT HAD been breached, DESPITE his own network correcting the story HOURS before.


Piers Morgan is the ONLY person I heard of IN YEARS to claim Oswald murdered Kennedy ALL ALONE. He's NAZI propagandist.


Obama got his pals to make tons of money off unworkable software because Bush Cheney blackmailed Obama's FAGGOT ASS. Obama's deal with the narco-trafficking NSA/CIA Republican NAZIs was to CAVE a few weeks ago, but REAL Patriots forced him to defy my mother (Bush/Cheney's NAZI Boss), and NOW the shit is HITTING the MEGA FAN!!!


Scott




No comments: