Thursday, October 17, 2013

Renee Saffo's Real Estate Page GUTTED!!! FBI/NHCS Deputy Mike Spencer SHOT DISABLINGLY TWICE??? WHA??? ??? ???

 
Click image to see in entirety. NO INFO in profile -- or listed houses.





>>> BUT CONSIDER THIS: I CALLED Coldwell Banker and ASKED the recept if Ms. Renee Saffo still works there, and she said "All the time." I asked about listings. "She has MANY!!!" I asked why is her web-page GUTTED. "I don't have time to talk to you now -- we're getting REALLY BUSY!!!

 
* * *



Click for FULL.



Now this is the SAME FBI/New Hanover County Sheriff's Deputy/Detective whom I first emailed HERE: http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/10/my-fellow-north-carolinians-do-i-have.html .


The above email was his reply, so I ALSO sent him this (both corrected because I thought his last name was "Spence"): http://scottkenan.blogspot.mx/2013/10/now-conversation-with-real-us-patriot.html .


BUT, today, I see THIS: -- WHOOPS!!! I got a SEVEN DAY OLD story sent as if it were CURRENT.


(never mind)

 
 
* * *


>>> SO LOOK AT THIS INSTEAD!!!



 
GORGEOUS GIRLS!!!
 
 
 

Re: Important

Scott Kenan 
4:25 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Kitten, bcc: me, bcc: Scott
 
Please explain exactly HOW that could be -- and THEN I'll delete them, Kitten!!!
 
 
Ha-ha!!! Only kidding. I thank you for noticing my "error of disclosure". I know EXACTLY how yer "well-bein'" could be AT RISK!!!
 
 
That said, I always TOLD YOU that given your financial support I will ALWAYS DEFEND YOU AGAINST THE LAW (if that does NOT require lying).
 
 
I'll take them OFF as soon as I send you this.
 
 
Scott


On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Falconer de St. Just wrote:

 

Delete my name and email address from your blog post.

 
Your compulsion to publish personal emails makes you a liability and a realistic threat to my well-being.



 




 
* * *


rich people


.

No comments: