Friday, October 4, 2013

Ridiculing the Ridiculous (is the REAL NAME of my game)!!!

 
The TOP "born-again NAZI", Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu, was all but LAUGHED AT the last time he claimed that Iran is "one year from having a nuclear bomb". Israel has been claiming this for something like 25 years -- AS IF NO YEARS HAD PASSED TO ALREADY PROVE THIS IS A DELIBERATE, HEINOUS LIE!!!
 


And of COURSE there are all the NEW illegal settlements in Palestine.



Jews who elected Netanyahu HATE GOD AS MUCH AS AMERICAN REPUBLICANS!!!

 
 
If YOUR Congressman, Senator, or President has EVER claimed this -- then you KNOW they are either CONSCIOUS NAZIS or TOO STUPID TO REMEMBER EVEN A YEAR AGO!!!
 
 
 
Vote them OUT!!!
 
 
 
That said, I think Netanyahu's TOUGHNESS is helpful for Israel now -- if cooler heads can keep him from beginning ANOTHER HOLOCAUST!!!
 
 

Of course we are actually HERE, in this VERY BLEAK LANDSCAPE:








And Lady Liberty has been SHUT DOWN!!!







And here is what we must do:



 




>>> ASSORTED:


1. I just tried to call Jack Stein in Wilmington City Gov -- but had to leave a message. I was pleased to tell him that I've cut my demand to only $2 million from the City -- due to dropping St. Mary's Catholic Charities. I'm NOT actually angry with Father Bob, who is doing the best he can for the most people. I will give them some money, I'M SURE, but NOT half of any judgment (and the economy's improved some so they have less PRESSING need).



>>> UPDATE @ 2:08 PM, CDT: I just called Jack Stein again -- and again got voicemail. I left him something to think about over the weekend, and will try him again Monday.



2. Of less interest to others, I called my mother this morning, and told her exactly what I'm doing and she is completely cool with ALL OF IT!!! I told her now that I'm at the HEART of what I've hoped to do (give Harvard the OPTION of recovering Tennessee Williams's Estate -- or work out something "creative" as a settlement, and EXPOSE the Kenan Family as the ones who CAUSED the Jim Crow Laws to be enacted across the South, which HELD US ALL IN RACE-RELATIONS INFANCY for DECADES!!! -- thank you RICH DAMN KENANS!!!).



Unfortunately, in the course of that, I discovered that Tom and Betty Kenan are not only the BIGGEST SUPPORT OF FOX NEWS LIES ONLINE, but support the NARCO-TRAFFICKING parts of the Episcopal Church -- and MIGHT even been consciously ONTO or helped PLAN the murder of Tennessee Williams and the theft of his estate by the Episcopal Church in America.



I'm HOPING to hear from them DIRECTLY, soon (with at least an explanation), or I will SOON increase the pressure on them.



3. I called my sister Jane at work (the sibling I've always believed to be more "mind-controlled" than deliberate in her actions against me), and her recording is that she's on vacation Tuesday through Friday of this week -- but possibly LONGER.


I have NO IDEA why Jane would LIE -- when the SHUTDOWN sent her home, but this is the REAL PROBLEM with our society: STRAIGHT PEOPLE LIE LIKE CRAZY TO THEIR PARTNERS AND THAT BLEEDS INTO ALL AREAS OF THEIR LIVES!!!


And they PRETEND an apology for what they CONSCIOUSLY KNOW they will do again AS SOON AS THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH IT, makes a difference!!!


It only proves they are NOT in LOVE and find safety in lies. It AIN'T A-WORKIN' NO MO!!!


I suppose gay people might do this too -- but only straight people think it is THE RIGHT (or at least "CHRISTIAN") THING TO DO.



(Does not apply to ALL straight people!!!)




 
 
 
In any case, I tried calling Jane's cell, but she's apparently BLOCKED MY CALLS so I left her a message -- partially teasing her for her BIGGEST LIE EVER to me: that it was IMPOSSIBLE for her to call me in Mexico on her Verizon cell phone.


HOW can a person with ADVANCED DEGREES tell such a lie and think ANYONE would believe it???


As I've said, Jane is STRAIGHT, so USED to guys believing (or pretending to believe) her lies -- she even lied on her WORK VOICEMAIL MESSAGE (unless North Carolina's Republican Administration FORCED THEM ALL TO LIE)!!!



Does it make MUCH DIFFERENCE???



Isn't the problem really that NO SOCIAL or GOVERNMENT RELATIONSHIP can be SUCCESSFULLY RUN ON LIES!!!



And HOW can her clients EVER BELIEVE HER when her answering message is a STUPID LIE???

 

 
But I am NO LONGER ANGRY at these people (now that I got Jane's PHONE LIE off my chest).
 
 
 
What the Criminal Justice System wishes to do to them (if anything), is really NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!!
 
 
 
 Scott


.

No comments: