Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Remaining HITLERIAN Question!!!/ CNN QUADRUPLES DOWN as Total NAZI!!!




>>> ADDED @ 6:23 PM, CDT: Tonight, NAZI Wolf Blitzer allowed Michelle Bachman-Pretzel-Twist-of-Logic to get away with ALL her lies, in a situation even NAZI LASS, Anderson Cooper-Vanderbilt would have GONE FOR BACHMAN'S JUGULAR (just because she's s TRUE CUNT FER JESUS!!!).


THEN, Erin Burnett actually came off as NUETRAL -- perhaps she's felling some of my PRESSURE, no??? But I'll say THIS: I watched the DVD of a Trevor Horn-produced musical reunion in 2008, SLAVES TO THE RHYTHM, and Erin Burnett is standing up cheering like the drug-addled party girl she still WAS back then -- right before the pet shop Boy's first number. Let's see if I can find a pic of her from back then . . .





>>> The problem is that the NAZI Government is HIGHER than our "elected government" -- and REFUSES to give up ENSLAVING the world as much as possible.



AGAIN, the CIA/NSA has totally RE-CORRUPTED my Window7 computer -- despite my proving ALWAYS that I soon beat them by finding work-a rounds.


Silly NAZI Republicans!!!


THREE QUESTIONS:

1. I tend to believe President Obama -- just a tendency -- that he did NOT know about "website failure" in advance, but it is SO BAD it appears to be deliberate on SOMEONE'S part -- and so HUGE it would need to be a conspiracy.


2. Diane Feinstein was SHOCKED that NEITHER the President nor TOP-cleared Congressional leaders were briefed on the MOST INVASIVE spying they do, and she was quickly SHUT UP!!!


Remember, US Spying is with FAR more strength than other countries CAN DO, so shut the F up about "they spy on us". True, but we took it to a FAR higher level -- and told NO CONGRESSIONAL Oversight -- and try to MURDER ME as well!!!


3. Something is VERY SCREWY about the Intelligence surrounding Benghazi -- Obama, Clinton, and Republicans ALL having differing info!!!


I would bet my bottom dollar that my mother, Ruth Anne (Meyer) Kenan of Raleigh whom I TRAPPED into admitting being in communication with Boehner, Dick Cheney, and Coach Lou Holtz (Boehner's closest friend and our former NEIGHBOR from the late 1960s), at EXACTLY the time Republicans met with Obama and agreed to re-open the US Government!!!


Obama REMAINS the blackmailed homosexual enslaved to Bush/Cheney.


That's all.


Scott



No comments: